+ Reply
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 11 515960616263 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1990

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 Once, I was trying to create this Flipboard live tile for OS7 Revive, but never finished it. I am far from be a code master as
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Once, I was trying to create this Flipboard live tile for OS7 Revive, but never finished it. I am far from be a code master as some here, but this is what I got:

http://youtu.be/xhsGYe5Qynk
    Hey, u are from PR? o.o

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonysanz View Post
    Hey, u are from PR? o.o
    Why?
    My mind has no limits!

Thanks

Why?
    I send u a message.

iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

I send u a message.
    Hi there. Have you completed theme. I created my own theme and I want to compare it with your one. Share it please.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Had to shutdown paragon for awhile. Until I can figure out the issue I'm having. My phone will hop into safe mode probably 3-4 times a day. Randomly. Since I stopped running paragon hasn't happened since. Im heartbroken because I love this theme. But I'm gonna be getting the 5S in a few weeks anyway so I guess it is what it is. Still by far the best theme I've ever seen. Just amazing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Hi there. Have you completed theme. I created my own theme and I want to compare it with your one. Share it please.
    iMessage me.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,922 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #jaylen View Post
    Greatest theme ever, thanks end for creating this! I created this account because i have been coming on these threads for a long time now and I just wanted to say thanks
    and to THE.DRIFTER, you are amazing at your craft, youre mods and instructions have made it possible for me to do this all on my own, so thanks!
    thank you for getting my phone to be the best it has ever been guys.. its a great feeling to have your phone PERFECT!

Just reached the road block on a few things, maybe someone out there can help me out....

Is there any way to get RSS tile feeds on home page of paragon?

STL Homepage News

thats the feed id like on my homepage

if anyone could help me out id appreciate it

also I have created the tiles for Chrome, but I can not figure out out to change that Icon on the home page, everywhere else it is changed.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb..

anyway, love it and thanks everyone

Attachment 647947Attachment 647946
    Glad your liking the theme and my Mods

I have modded a ModMyi RSS Tile I made to give you the STL HomePage News for you

I do not know the bundle ID of the Tile you want to place this in so you will have to rename the folder to your desired bundle ID of the App you wish to use for this RSS feed.

I also left the images in for the MMI Tile so you can replace them with the correct sizes for your new STI Tile.

I added a Lockscreen.html for you so this will also display on your Lockscreen if you enable it in your Paragon/Info.plist LiveLockApp key by placing your Bundle ID of the App your using for this Tile.

Here is the link: STL RSS for jaylen.zip

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Glad your liking the theme and my Mods

I have modded a ModMyi RSS Tile I made to give you the STL HomePage News for you

I do not know the bundle ID of the Tile you want to place this in so you will have to rename the folder to your desired bundle ID of the App you wish to use for this RSS feed.

I also left the images in for the MMI Tile so you can replace them with the correct sizes for your new STI Tile.

I added a Lockscreen.html for you so this will also display on your Lockscreen if you enable it in your Paragon/Info.plist LiveLockApp key by placing your Bundle ID of the App your using for this Tile.

Here is the link: STL RSS for jaylen.zip

Drifter you made my day, thanks so much for doing that... can't wait to get this on my phone..

I am going to change all the icons right now, but in the mean time I just want to make sure I do this correct.. I have never loved my phone as much as I do now and I don't want to screw it up by doing something wrong..
    • I do not know the bundle ID of the Tile you want to place this in so you will have to rename the folder to your desired bundle ID of the App you wish to use for this RSS feed.

What do you recommend I do?...what would you do??? I I am unfamiliar with bundle ID's.. how do I get one ? ha, probably a pretty dumb question, but after I get the bundle ID.. I will then put that into the Paragon/Info.plist

Thanks again, I feel honored that you did this for me!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to #jaylen For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (09-19-2013)

Thanks

My skills are not better than The.Drifter's or others here. It is just a simple code compared with others. Just find this lines with iFile and edit the font type:

.html-marquee{
    font-family:Segoe WP Semilight;
    font-size:64px;
    color:#00BFFF;

border-style:light;
    border-color:transparent;}
    Hey Pablo can u re post the link for the spinning gears settings tile. I can't seem to find it. I re installed paragon and am starting from scratch with all my tiles to see if I can resolve my crashing issues

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Hey Pablo can u re post the link for the spinning gears settings tile. I can't seem to find it. I re installed paragon and am starting from scratch with all my tiles to see if I can resolve my crashing issues
    I'll check. The same happened to me. Last night I was trying to reinstall IOS 7 gm to show it in my work and this time it didn't work, so I am back to Paragon.

This link has the settings tile, but also the hammer for iFile and my live Appstore tile.

http://db.tt/WwOPJBZ1

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-17-2013)

Thanks

iMessage me.
    Would i be able to use your theme please.

Thanks

Between End - Drifter - Matchstick - Pablo It's a thing of beauty!ImageUploadedByModMyi1379517649.432044.jpg

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

PabloCrj23 (09-18-2013), The.Drifter (09-18-2013)

Thanks

Is there a tweak that allows you to touch an app icon (only once) to make an action? I know that App Activate give you the alternative to asign actions to an icon if you double tap it, but in default springboard.What I mean is, ok, I don't use the Stocks app for example; I would like to set a "Me" tile for it in Paragon and when I touch the tile it could give me the action of call one of my contacts.

OK, I keep looking and found this, CallMe tweak that adds contacts to the springboard. It allowed me to pin my wife contact as a tile in Paragon. It would be great to set a live tile to it.

Ok, it works!!!! When I pinned the contact, it created this in the Paragon's Tile.plist:

com.iw2bsq.Dial0:0.1

So I took The.Drifter's "Me" live tile and renamed the "com.apple.mobilephone" to "com.iw2bsq.Dial0:0.1" and now I have a contact as a live tile. It's great!!

So tried to do the same with a page I added to the Home Screen, but it only workd for the Applist, the tile remain blank.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 09-18-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

AHTi.Raja (09-19-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lolotambien's Avatar
    Thanks

It's great ! Iam gonna do the same thanks

Thanks

Is there any software like gimp or paint.net for iphone that can make tiles

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Is there any software like gimp or paint.net for iphone that can make tiles
    I am using PS Touch

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

AHTi.Raja (09-20-2013), tonysanz (09-19-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

off topic but just curious if anybody has upgraded an iphone 4 to ios7. My wife was asking me about it but I wasnt sure if it ran smoothly since it has less ram than 4s or 5/5c/5s.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

AHTi.Raja (09-20-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    off topic but just curious if anybody has upgraded an iphone 4 to ios7. My wife was asking me about it but I wasnt sure if it ran smoothly since it has less ram than 4s or 5/5c/5s.
    I tested the betas 1,2 and 3 and it has a lot of things that made me want to stay in IOS 7. But Paragon likes me more. It runs smooth, althouth has this "girly" icon colors, the UI is fantastic, and with a jailbreak it will be the best thing Apple has done for the iPhone interface. I downloaded yesterday's release for my wife too, but in my case I don't wanna loose my jailbreak. I read somewhere that this time maybe there isn't a way to come back neither to the 6.1.3, so I'll wait. For my wife who only use Facebook, Spotify, and other apps and games, loosing the jailbreak doesn't bother her, and the control center, give her something like the auxo she likes. The only thing I don't like is that you can't choose which app you want in the control center. If she don't care about the Cydia tweaks, she should try the upgrade.
    My mind has no limits!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (09-19-2013)

Thanks

A few of my mates have it and there are a few restrictions like there is no dynamic wallpapers on iPhone 4 and it does seem a little laggy but nothing that can't be dealt with

28. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (09-20-2013)

Thanks

iPhone 4 and 4s has same ram but difference is of processor. iPhone 4 has 1 core of 1GHz but under-clocked to 800 MHz. 4s has 2 cores of iphone 4. Although there is no difference in ram.

I am using PS Touch
    I also use it on i5 but cant make tiles because its on ios 7. Its not compatible with 3GS and i want something like this on 3gs.
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 09-20-2013 at 05:18 AM.