Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]is a discussion within the
iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launchesforums, a part of the
New Skins / Themes Launchessection;
Hi, Endfinity, you're doing great job. And I admit Paragon is the best theme that ever exist. There are some little issues I hope you are aware of and you...
09-13-2013, 09:21 PM #1181Few update request
Endfinity, you're doing great job. And I admit Paragon is the best theme that ever exist. There are some little issues I hope you are aware of and you will fix in your next update. Please refer to the attached image and the following texts
1.Notification: Alignment problem, the facebook icon in notification icon is started far away from left edge. And text is cut off in the right edge. There should be little gaps in both sides of equal width.
2.Notification: whole thing should align vertically middle of the red banner.
3. The font of time should be little bigger, and font of date should be little smaller.
4. The Texts below the "September 14", once again is cut off in the right edge. There should be equal sized gap in both sides.
5. The font size in square sized facebook tile should be little smaller.
P.S. The screen is taken from iPhone 4
09-13-2013, 10:37 PM #1182
09-14-2013, 01:03 AM #1183
09-14-2013, 06:53 AM #1184
font-family:Segoe WP Semilight;
border-color:transparent;}My mind has no limits!
09-14-2013, 06:57 AM #1185
Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 09-14-2013 at 06:59 AM.
09-14-2013, 07:18 AM #1186
09-14-2013, 08:10 AM #1187
Can anyone have make a UC browser tile for me.
09-14-2013, 09:36 AM #1188
I mean that can anyone make it for me or tell me how to make it.
09-14-2013, 12:20 PM #1189
1. So you should make a duplicate copy of something like the com.apple.mobilesafari folder but rename it to whatever the bundle id is for your app. Many ways of figuring that out like AppInfo from Cydia or just look in the tiles.plist after you pin the app to the homescreen. You will see the DisplayIdentifiers of all apps pinned on your homescreen
2. Modify the images to whatever you want and save.
3. Put the new folder in you tiles folder on your phone.
4. To test it then you can just unpin the app and then repin the app and you should see it change to your new images. Or you can change back to default theme then jump back into paragon and the tiles will get refreshed.
Hope that's easy enough to understand.
09-14-2013, 04:31 PM #1190
09-15-2013, 12:47 AM #1191
09-15-2013, 07:46 AM #1192
Once, I was trying to create this Flipboard live tile for OS7 Revive, but never finished it. I am far from be a code master as some here, but this is what I got:
Last edited by PabloCrj23; 09-15-2013 at 09:01 AM.My mind has no limits!
09-15-2013, 08:39 AM #1193
09-15-2013, 07:09 PM #1194Thanks, and a couple of things.. RSS and other things
Greatest theme ever, thanks end for creating this! I created this account because i have been coming on these threads for a long time now and I just wanted to say thanks
and to THE.DRIFTER, you are amazing at your craft, youre mods and instructions have made it possible for me to do this all on my own, so thanks!
thank you for getting my phone to be the best it has ever been guys.. its a great feeling to have your phone PERFECT!
Just reached the road block on a few things, maybe someone out there can help me out....
Is there any way to get RSS tile feeds on home page of paragon?
STL Homepage News
thats the feed id like on my homepage
if anyone could help me out id appreciate it
also I have created the tiles for Chrome, but I can not figure out out to change that Icon on the home page, everywhere else it is changed.. it just sticks out like a sore thumb..
anyway, love it and thanks everyone
The Following User Says Thank You to #jaylen For This Useful Post:
09-15-2013, 08:01 PM #1195
Whats about now? Will end update metroon for ios 6???
09-15-2013, 10:16 PM #1196
09-16-2013, 06:12 AM #1197
09-16-2013, 06:40 AM #1198
Doubt be will be doing anything for a while he don't have a device to work on.
09-16-2013, 09:00 AM #1199
Someone could fix the 3rd party music app tile bug??
09-16-2013, 01:16 PM #1200
Try this one I am using. This is The.Drifter's video tile, with a little modification. If don't want the gif file, change it or rename it to only show the static image.
http://db.tt/UCFf48LaMy mind has no limits!
The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post: