+ Reply
Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2143

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by onski Even before the update i cant change it to any color, the other tiles can be change with no problem at all. I've tried playing around
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
    Even before the update i cant change it to any color, the other tiles can be change with no problem at all. I've tried playing around with the plist but still no luck. Maybe somebody can share their facebook tile or just the plist maybe it might work..
    Yeah, it doesn't surprise me that you couldn't change it before the update either, the tile still used no transparent graphics too. Playing around with the plist isn't gonna do anything if the blue is part of the picture it displays. You just need to swap them out. I'm pretty sure there's some Facebook graphic floating around

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So I bought Paragon from cydia and I'm new to editing dreamboard themes. I'm eager to learn as much as possible and have accomplished the basic editing that is in the forum so far. I would like to know how to replace tiles with different images. Is it a simple a using a particular image in the correct size for Paragon or is there more to it? Thanks to all the Dev that worked this and its tweaks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I need help
    I use the muzik app for music
    Before the update I just copied everything from the music tile folder to the muzik tile folder I created and it worked just fine now I did the same and changed to IsNativeMusicPlayer and it won't work any suggestions ?ImageUploadedByModMyi1377962963.681352.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1377962974.563163.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone livethisdream's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    I need help
    I use the muzik app for music
    Before the update I just copied everything from the music tile folder to the muzik tile folder I created and it worked just fine now I did the same and changed to IsNativeMusicPlayer and it won't work any suggestions ?Attachment 647145Attachment 647146
    I think you need to add the IsXboxMusicTile key.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    I think you need to add the IsXboxMusicTile key.
    did that but now it changed to the music tile like normal but when playing music it is not doing the animation
    Last edited by udiflpb; 08-31-2013 at 10:39 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone livethisdream's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    did that but now it changed to the music tile like normal but when playing music id doesnt change
    Do you have both the IsXboxMusicTile and IsNativeMusicPlayer keys?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    Do you have both the IsXboxMusicTile and IsNativeMusicPlayer keys?
    Tried that and it worked thanx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to udiflpb For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 410 Posts

As promised, here's the first beta version of Paragon Preferences:

http://goo.gl/LDJqb3

This was going to be released last night via my personal repo, but since my server has some rather severe storage issues, it can't even boot now! As a result, wasn't able to post it as I was busy trying to frantically download anything I could off it when it was in a read-only state. But anyway, enjoy guys! There will be updates at some point, but if it takes a while (i.e. a month) before the next update, gimme a verbal 'prod'

Everything from Strife Preferences is all in working order now, along with two extra toggles for the extra lockscreen bits that Paragon allows us to change. @Switchmonkey your custom toggle should also work no problem too, but it was the very last thing I did, so it hasn't been tested as much as everything else. If anyone does find any bugs, just let me know via PM. Oh, and with the restoring of tiles, I've sped that up considerably, but if you try to restore a lot at the same time, it may take a few minutes.

Translators: If you want to update your translations from Strife Preferences, feel free to throw me a PM with the updated strings (the only two that have changed currently are the two extra toggles).

Enough of my jabbering, enjoy!

EDIT: You'll need AppList from Cydia too for it to work
    Last edited by Matchstic; 08-31-2013 at 04:40 PM.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013), Daniel212 (08-31-2013), DannyZ83 (08-31-2013), Infmaniac (09-01-2013), Jdot1224 (08-31-2013), PabloCrj23 (08-31-2013), Silverado1987 (08-31-2013), Switchmonkey (08-31-2013), The.Drifter (08-31-2013), tunechi (08-31-2013), warwin (08-31-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,988 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post

This was going to be released last night via my personal repo, but since my server has some rather severe storage issues, it can't even boot now! As a result, wasn't able to post it as I was busy trying to frantically download anything I could off it when it was in a read-only state. But anyway, enjoy guys! There will be updates at some point, but if it takes a while (i.e. a month) before the next update, gimme a verbal 'prod'

Everything from Strife Preferences is all in working order now, along with two extra toggles for the extra lockscreen bits that Paragon allows us to change. @Switchmonkey your custom toggle should also work no problem too, but it was the very last thing I did, so it hasn't been tested as much as everything else. If anyone does find any bugs, just let me know via PM. Oh, and with the restoring of tiles, I've sped that up considerably, but if you try to restore a lot at the same time, it may take a few minutes.

Translators: If you want to update your translations from Strife Preferences, feel free to throw me a PM with the updated strings (the only two that have changed currently are the two extra toggles).

Very cool Matt ! Looking forward to trying this out in a couple days, unfortunately for me, I only got my iPad Mini here at the hostpital, so I can't try this out until they release me

Diverticulosis that has left me with severe abdominal pain since Wed, so I had to be admitted to our lovely local hostpital, and the result has me attached to this IV machine pumping Antibiodics and Posassium Chloride thru my veins

Heres me for a few more days

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377987093.475459.jpg

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Very cool Matt ! Looking forward to trying this out in a couple days, unfortunately for me, I only got my iPad Mini here at the hostpital, so I can't try this out until they release me

Diverticulosis that has left me with severe abdominal pain since Wed, so I had to be admitted to our lovely local hostpital, and the result has me attached to this IV machine pumping Antibiodics and Posassium Chloride thru my veins

Attachment 647153
    Feel better!

Thanks!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013), The.Drifter (08-31-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Attachment 647153
    I hope you feel and recover better and faster, but rest up a bit to get your energy back

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Attachment 647153
    Woah mate, that's really not good news at all! Hope you get well soon, sounds like hell

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lolotambien's Avatar
    Thanks

just downloaded and installed and rebooted but doesn't work :
    This message when i open paragon preferences in settings : there was an error on loading Paragon preferences bundle

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Paragon preferences does not show in my settings area where Strife preferences is, (even after respring and full reboot). Is there something in Mobile Substrates that needs to be On?

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 728 Posts

I downloaded. Opened in I file. Installer then rebooted. Works great. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lolotambien View Post
    just downloaded and installed and rebooted but doesn't work :
    This message when i open paragon preferences in settings : there was an error on loading Paragon preferences bundle
    Sorry, forgot to mention, you'll need AppList from Cydia installed for it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Paragon preferences does not show in my settings area where Strife preferences is, (even after respring and full reboot). Is there something in Mobile Substrates that needs to be On?
    Strange, is there a folder named ParagonPrefs.bundle in /Library/PreferenceBundles?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, forgot to mention, you'll need AppList from Cydia installed for it to work.

Strange, is there a folder named ParagonPrefs.bundle in /Library/PreferenceBundles?
    Edit: I'm a moron. Tried to install wrong file. Looks good now.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-31-2013 at 04:43 PM.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-31-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Lolotambien's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks a lot works fine NoW !

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lolotambien For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (08-31-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Edit: I'm a moron. Tried to install wrong file. Looks good now.
    No worries, made the same mistake before myself!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 08-31-2013 at 04:48 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-31-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Got it working bro, thanks, whats your repo? Want the windows multitasking