+ Reply
Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 99 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Salaren Oh, two Updates, End? I've just updated to 1.1.0, and now is 1.1.1 :v. What's new in this update ? Strife is also. If you empty
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Salaren View Post
    Oh, two Updates, End? I've just updated to 1.1.0, and now is 1.1.1 :v. What's new in this update ?
    Strife is also.
    If you empty the camera roll the phone will go into a boot loop. This update prevents that from happening. So it's an important update.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013), Salaren (08-30-2013), Switchmonkey (08-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    You need to fool Cydia into thinking you've got a lower firmware version (<iOS 6). You'll then be allowed to buy it.

Editing your SystemVersion.plist in /System/Library/CoreServices/ allows this.
    Very new to all of this. I followed your instructions here, changed the System Version to 5.1 and resprung. My phone was stuck on the boot logo so I restarted again using the power and home button. While restarting I held the volume up button. My phone got out of the boot logo but now its stuck in safe mode with no option to restart in the status bar. I put the System Version back to 6.1.2 and tried respringing again but no luck. Any idea how I can fix this?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MJORGE_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

End, first thanks a lot again for Paragon and this bunch of new updates. Second if I change the message in facebook tile with this: Let's_check_what's_new_Pablo

Will it work?
    My mind has no limits!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    End, first thanks a lot again for Paragon and this bunch of new updates. Second if I change the message in facebook tile with this: Let's_check_what's_new_Pablo

Will it work?
    If you replace it in the correct localization folder, edit the text without the underscores and leave the one with them as it is, yes

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013), DannyZ83 (08-30-2013), PabloCrj23 (08-30-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post

Will it work?
    Good thinking. I changed mine too.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,293 Times in 3,837 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MJORGE_ View Post
    Very new to all of this. I followed your instructions here, changed the System Version to 5.1 and resprung. My phone was stuck on the boot logo so I restarted again using the power and home button. While restarting I held the volume up button. My phone got out of the boot logo but now its stuck in safe mode with no option to restart in the status bar. I put the System Version back to 6.1.2 and tried respringing again but no luck. Any idea how I can fix this?
    Did you do this in order to purchase StatusTweak ?

If so did you install it ?
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

Thanks

Can somebody make a twitter tile like the recent facebook tile update please?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Finally got eveything working on my phone especially the lockscreen, except for the facebook tile.. I cant seem to figure out why i cant change the color..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onski For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Did you do this in order to purchase StatusTweak ?

If so did you install it ?
    Yes, for StatusTweak and No, i didn't. Didn't wanna do anything since its stuck in Safe Mode.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MJORGE_ For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onski View Post
    Finally got eveything working on my phone especially the lockscreen, except for the facebook tile.. I cant seem to figure out why i cant change the color..
    If you are editing the new tile that came with the update the graphics it uses has the blue as part of the image files. I'm guessing if you swap out those graphic files with some that just have the "f" and the background transparent you'll be able to see the custom color you assign to it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    If you are editing the new tile that came with the update the graphics it uses has the blue as part of the image files. I'm guessing if you swap out those graphic files with some that just have the "f" and the background transparent you'll be able to see the custom color you assign to it
    Even before the update i cant change it to any color, the other tiles can be change with no problem at all. I've tried playing around with the plist but still no luck. Maybe somebody can share their facebook tile or just the plist maybe it might work..

Thanks

How do I change the cydia tile color?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

The new Facebook tile seems to override any prior colour settings I have made for the 'AppListTile@2x, Tile@2x, SmallTile@2x, and LargeTile@2x' Is there a way to fix that? No matter what I put in the com.facebook.Facebook folder, the pasty blue tile always shows.

Thanks

I had Paragon working perfectly. I just had to touch things lol. 😒

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    The new Facebook tile seems to override any prior colour settings I have made for the 'AppListTile@2x, Tile@2x, SmallTile@2x, and LargeTile@2x' Is there a way to fix that? No matter what I put in the com.facebook.Facebook folder, the pasty blue tile always shows.
    Same here, got tired of editing the icons as it wont let it show in the tiles anyway.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

tweakedTiles.zip
    made the facebook and notes tiles transparent and changed the Youtube "metrotube" glyph to say youtube because I personally didn't like it lol. Dont think you can change the flipside of the facebook tile that is blue unless you switch off the IsFacebookTile line

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1mkfq103iqsbi9
    Here is a simple twitter and also a pdanet tile
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 08-30-2013 at 04:58 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013), onski (08-30-2013), PabloCrj23 (08-30-2013), Switchmonkey (08-31-2013), The.Drifter (08-30-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone PoisionDartfrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Silly ?, I have never made back ups to any dreamboard theme, just reworked them at every update. What files do I need to back up before I update? Will this keep my springboard set up the same or what will the back up do. Thanks for the help. BtW everything works for me right now with paragon so a little hesitant to update

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    If you replace it in the correct localization folder, edit the text without the underscores and leave the one with them as it is, yes
    Thanks a lot. I thought I had to mess with the dylib. I'm using 3D59AB blue for the tile.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 08-30-2013 at 05:21 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Silly ?, I have never made back ups to any dreamboard theme, just reworked them at every update. What files do I need to back up before I update? Will this keep my springboard set up the same or what will the back up do. Thanks for the help. BtW everything works for me right now with paragon so a little hesitant to update
    The Tiles.plist will save the arrangement of you tiles on the homescreen and the Info.plist will save the settings like Accent color a your lockscreen badges and if you had it set as Light or Dark. Also make a backup of the Tiles folder in the Resources folder. The update will overwrite any changes you have made to any of the stock tiles that came with the theme. I would recommend reading the changelog before putting you backups back. Sometimes stuff is added to certain tiles and putting your backups back will overwrite the changes and you may miss some new features

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-30-2013), PoisionDartfrog (08-30-2013), The.Drifter (08-30-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    tweakedTiles.zip
    made the facebook and notes tiles transparent and changed the Youtube "metrotube" glyph to say youtube because I personally didn't like it lol. Dont think you can change the flipside of the facebook tile that is blue unless you switch off the IsFacebookTile line

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1mkfq103iqsbi9
    Here is a simple twitter and also a pdanet tile
    Wow big thanks for the tiles bro, finally got the color that i want.. Yeah the flipside is still blue but it looks much better now..

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onski For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (08-30-2013), PabloCrj23 (08-30-2013)