Page 44 of 109 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

That went much faster than expected:

-img_0764.png

Got most features from Strife Preferences working, might see a beta of this out by the weekend!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-27-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-28-2013), Jdot1224 (08-27-2013), Krima (08-27-2013), livethisdream (08-27-2013), The.Drifter (08-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    That went much faster than expected:

-img_0764.png

Got most features from Strife Preferences working, might see a beta of this out by the weekend!
    Do. Want. So. Hard.
    Last edited by 2k1; 08-27-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Please watch your language this is your only warning.

So for the past two days my weather tile won't update. Just stays the same no matter what I do. I checked the tweak and it seems to be setup right with location services on. I've tried opening apple weather app. Nothing. Any thoughtsImageUploadedByModMyi1377647131.237516.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    So for the past two days my weather tile won't update. Just stays the same no matter what I do. I checked the tweak and it seems to be setup right with location services on. I've tried opening apple weather app. Nothing. Any thoughtsImageUploadedByModMyi1377647131.237516.jpg
    The weather tile you currently have active is the one End provided with Paragon. That one is coded directly into the Paragon dylib and has nothing to do with Widget Weather or the MyLocation tweaks. So any changes you make to the tweaks settings will have no effect on that tile.

Ends tile pull its info from your weather app. If i remember correctly it pulls the data from your Local Weather in the weather app. For that to work you need to enable location services in the ios settings app for the weather app. The Local weather is different that the ones you input your city into in the weather app, that page pull the weather based on your GPS location. You can find it by swiping to the first weather page if you have more than one listed.

Try updating your local weather in your weather app and see if the tile updated then. If you get a failed update in the weather app, then you need to enable location services like I mentioned above.

hope this helps

---------------------------------------------

Edit: I see you still have the infostats flip tile green. If you edit the config.js in that folder, you will see where you can change the flip side colors.

Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-27-2013 at 07:17 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    The weather tile you currently have active is the one End provided with Paragon. That one is coded directly into the Paragon dylib and has nothing to do with Widget Weather or the MyLocation tweaks. So any changes you make to the tweaks settings will have no effect on that tile.

Ends tile pull its info from your weather app. If i remember correctly it pulls the data from your Local Weather in the weather app. For that to work you need to enable location services in the ios settings app for the weather app. The Local weather is different that the ones you input your city into in the weather app, that page pull the weather based on your GPS location. You can find it by swiping to the first weather page if you have more than one listed.

Try updating your local weather in your weather app and see if the tile updated then. If you get a failed update in the weather app, then you need to enable location services like I mentioned above.

hope this helps

Edit: I see you still have the infostats flip tile green. If you edit the config.js in that folder, you will see where you can change the flip side colors.
    Ok cool. Thanks again drift. Really appreciate it. Yea I've been slacking lately. Gonna go and change that tile blue right now

hope this helps

---------------------------------------------

All better drift. And I fixed the weather like u said too. Like I've said 10 times now. Your the best man. Thanks

I'm loving this look. The blue I'm using is 000080. And I love it. I've tried like 6 different blues

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377649131.251887.jpg
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-27-2013 at 07:19 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-27-2013)

Does anyone know of or have a good looking twitter and/or vine tile? thanks!

also maybe an instagram one too. a big social media tile folder would be a really cool idea

hey drifter i downloaded the ap mobile tile and it doesnt show the news on the tile like in the screenshot. it just shows the ap logo. any help??
    Last edited by KobeOnTheLean; 08-27-2013 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    I edited some stuff to post it, but for some reason I can't send items from iFile to Dropbox. I have it this way:

Attachment 646861
    Attachment 646862
    Attachment 646863
    Attachment 646864
    Attachment 646865
    Here it is. Change the color in Tile.plist, now it set to blue 0000ff.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iu5r8f7zj1...ok%20tile..zip
    My mind has no limits!

Can I change lockscreen like Strife ?

thanks

Last edited by PabloCrj23; 08-27-2013 at 10:20 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013), omoc (08-28-2013)

Will it work just by replacing the App Store tile in paragon now? Or do I have to edit anything at all?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

omoc (08-28-2013)

Thanks

Trying to get safari to launch puffin web browser but I cant find the correct string in iFile. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

Has anybody made a twitter tile?
    Last edited by tunechi; 08-27-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks

Thanks End for creating this masterpiece, it's been a pleasure working with you again Mate

I'm waiting on the Widget Weather Tweak to be released first before I open up my Paragon Mods Mediafire Folder to the public,
    that tweak should be releasing tonight as well

I've got lots of Goodies for you ready to be enjoyed, shouldn't be much longer

In the meantime, here is a link to my WP8 Tiles folder, this contains no Live Tiles,
    I just did the Tile Image work for all the Tile sizes

This should be enough to get you started, all my HTML goodies will be released soon

Download Here: Tiles WP8 Style.zip

For those who like my Blue shade, the color code is #0C2F58

Where do I put this color code at? I've put in the ColorConfig file, still no changeTrying to play catch-up. TIA
    Last edited by tunechi; 08-28-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Can you post a link to get your lockscreen image.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377671512.361153.jpg

I have a question is there any way to get white tiles with black icons... Or at least light grey tiles

Quote Originally Posted by tunechi View Post
    Where do I put this color code at? I've put in the ColorConfig file, still no changeTrying to play catch-up. TIA
    To change all Tile colors at once that are not my Live Flip Tiles, just change the color code in the Paragon/Info.plist and change the string below the AccentColorHex key.

End also added a BackgroundColor modifier that you can add to each Tile folders Tile.plist that can change the color for just that particular Tile just in case you want one thats a different color from the rest.

-----------------------------------

For my Live HTML Flip Tiles, each one has its own config.js to change its flip side tile color within each Flip Tile folder.

The ColorConfig.js I made only if you have multiple Flip Tiles and want to change all the colors at once for all my Flip Tiles.

That will not change all your tile colors, just my HTML Flip Tile ones. This ColorConfig.js will override any colors you modded in the individual config.js in the individual Flip Tile folders.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013), tunechi (08-28-2013)

Does anyone know if it would be possible to load up 2 HTML lock screens at once

Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    Does anyone know if it would be possible to load up 2 HTML lock screens at once
    Sorry, not possible by editing the Paragon/Info.plists LiveLockApp modifier. End only coded it for one app at a time.

However, you can add a object data line in your HTML that can call another HTML file, this will allow Multiple HTMLs to display at once.

Look in one of my posted Live Lockscreen folders and edit the Lockscreen.html file to see the code syntax that you can use to try this method.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-28-2013)

Sorry, not possible by editing the Paragon/Info.plists LiveLockApp modifier. End only coded it for one app at a time.

However, you can add a object data line in your HTML that can call another HTML file, this will allow Multiple HTMLs to display at once.

Look in one of my posted Live Lockscreen folders and edit the Lockscreen.html file to see the code syntax that you can use to try this method.
    Yeah I had a feeling I might not be able to. You have definitely made your htmls easy to follow drifter. Iv actually learnt a bit about how it all works because Of you cheers brah

I love you drifter haha.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377684219.792579.jpg
    Last edited by artfuldodger333; 08-28-2013 at 05:04 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013), The.Drifter (08-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Will it work just by replacing the App Store tile in paragon now? Or do I have to edit anything at all?
    I edited it and will work for Paragon. The issue is in the medium size. I need to change some stuff yet.
    My mind has no limits!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-28-2013)

Page 44 of 109 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 54 94 ... LastLast