+ Reply
Page 33 of 106 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 83 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The.Drifter You can still run both, just rename the com.apple.preferences folder name from either the InfoStats or the Spinning Gears to a different bundle ID name for
    iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    You can still run both, just rename the com.apple.preferences folder name from either the InfoStats or the Spinning Gears to a different bundle ID name for one of your other Tiles you already have installed.

Yes, you can delete the Zipped files after you extracted them, or save them, choice is yours

Actually you downloaded that particular Weather Tile from the UniAW based Tiles folder and not the Weather Widget folder, the UniAW based tiles get their info differently than how Widget Weather does.

I have updated the UniAW weather folder with a instructions text specific to UniAW Weather Tiles. The new UniAW installation instruction show you step by step on how to get these type tiles to work.

here is a link to the new instructions for UniAW based weather tiles now found in the UniAW weather Tiles folder:
    Important Instructions for UniAW Weather Tiles, Please READ THIS first before installing these Tiles.txt

Proud of you Bro, I'm glad your taking my Base code and modding it to your needs, I have tried to make it easy to mod, and from the look of it, you seem to be coming along quite nicely.

Yes, the moon phases will change images as your moon phases change

For adding the Lat/long coordinates, I PM'd you a iWidget that I am working on that has Lat/Long already implemented, you will just need to copy the relevant parts from within the javascript, HTML and CSS to your Live Lockscreen code

Nice mods livethisdream Im very happy to see people modding my Tiles to suite their own needs and tastes, thats what its all about
    I tried very hard to format the code in a way that is easy to understand for modding, Im glad you can appreciate the intricacies in my coding format style.

Sorry bro, I wont take on that Tile project (just dont have the time at the moment), perhaps one of the other modders can help you out

Glad to see you onboard Paragon now Looking forward to seeing some of your mod work
    Well I thought I followed your instructions and fixed it but now my weather tile just says loading... Forever. Why do I suck so bad!!

Thanks

Please tell me can i get this theme. Cydia does not support purchase in my country. And Paypal is also unsupported.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Well I thought I followed your instructions and fixed it but now my weather tile just says loading... Forever. Why do I suck so bad!!
    I have the same issue but i think i know where the problem is, i'm working on it. I'll let you know once i figure it out

EDIT: solution: my problem was that i didn't followed all the steps. You MUST allow the weather app AND the widget weather tweaker location access (in settings -> privacy -> location services).
    First i deleted the tweak, rebooted. Then i made sure the location services were turned on, i installed the tweak, rebooted, went to the settings of the widget weather tweak, respringed, opened the weather app and resprung again.

That did the trick

If this is a new install follow these instructions.
    1. Go to Settings/Privacy/Location Services and ensure you have Weather toggled on.
    2. Download the deb above and unzip in ifile. Click on the .deb and hit installer. Full Reboot.
    3. Go to Settings App/Widget Weather and choose your Location Update method, turn on Atmospheric Information and Neighborhood Location, and set your Temperature to C or F.
    4. Respring your phone. (Might need to Full Reboot)
    5. Open your Weather App (stock) and let it update the Local setting. *You can check if the tweak worked correctly by going to mobile/Documents/ and look for this -> widgetweather.xml <- that file should be there. If not, respring or reboot and check again.
    6. Once its there, set your lockscreen in Winterboard and respring as per normal.
    Last edited by Robert Reyez; 08-24-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Solution

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert Reyez For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

Thanks

No one tell me instructions to get theme in Pakistan. Payment is not supported in my country at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sorry man. Maybe I'll find a way to get it to you before then
    Hi there Endfinity, its a good theme.
    But i can neither donate nor purchase from cydia because i live in pakistan. Donation and cydia are not supported in Pakistan😭. So how can I get it.

I love you and your themes. Can i get it???
    Last edited by Sara.Malik; 08-24-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks

@end, I see paragon in cydia, but it shows up as not purchased. Is that a list you need to add me to?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,367 Times in 1,329 Posts

Alright here is my first tile attempt its not your typical wont be able to change color or anything cause I actually made it this color lol maybe eventually I will do it diff

This is 138 x 138

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-24-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-25-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    @end, I see paragon in cydia, but it shows up as not purchased. Is that a list you need to add me to?
    He just got his computer back yesterday he said he was gonna add everyone back when he a chance to.

Nice looking tile Mav

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), Mav1971 (08-24-2013)

Thanks

What is solution for me. Anyone please reply.

None is replying my post.

Thanks

Thanks Mike feel like a kid with a new toy, actually did that using Photoshop Touch on my phone

Quote Originally Posted by Sara.Malik View Post
    What is solution for me. Anyone please reply.

None is replying my post.
    It is in Cydia my friend

Ah just saw Cydia isn't supported there not sure how that can be

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013)

Thanks

This is how I'm looking now. Went back to this weather tile til I try again with the other one. Gonna tackle the lockscreen weather today and get the spinning gears setting and video tiles going today too ImageUploadedByModMyi1377351943.114023.jpg

2k1
    Thanks

This is how I'm looking now. Went back to this weather tile til I try again with the other one. Gonna tackle the lockscreen weather today and get the spinning gears setting and video tiles going today too Attachment 646601
    I can't seem to git the video tile to work on mine.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have a prolem i did everything like the guide said and when i open the weather app it just crashes every time
    tried reboot and respring couple of times and tried to do everything again and didnt work
    i also searched for the .xml file and it wasnt there
    please i need help what can i do ???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    i have a prolem i did everything like the guide said and when i open the weather app it just crashes every time
    tried reboot and respring couple of times and tried to do everything again and didnt work
    Uninstall everything to do with the Weather Widget run iClraner and reinstall according to the instructions in the Weather Widget thread

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

2k1
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by udiflpb View Post
    Best bet is to post ya issue here Widget Weather. They will be able to help ya out.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

No one is helping me here.
    Last edited by 2k1; 08-24-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Thanks

Anyone who was wondering looks like end updated on cydia for everyone who purchased before its release. At least for me anyway it says package officially purchased. Just thought i would give everyone a heads up

And was wondering when we update to a new version of paragon as there released. What's the easiest way to make a backup so I don't lose all my live tiles. Again I'm new to all this so I'm in the dark here. Any help would be appreciated. Thank u.

2k1
    Thanks

Russ best way is to go into ifile and make a new folder called paragon tiles backup. Then go into paragon copy ya tile folder and paste it in the backup folder ya made. So when a new update comes all ya have to do is copy the backup tile folder to the paragon folder. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara.Malik View Post
    Hi there Endfinity, its a good theme.
    But i can neither donate nor purchase from cydia because i live in pakistan. Donation and cydia are not supported in Pakistan😭. So how can I get it.

I love you and your themes. Can i get it???
    Send a pm to him and see what he can do for you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Russ best way is to go into ifile and make a new folder called paragon tiles backup. Then go into paragon copy ya tile folder and paste it in the backup folder ya made. So when a new update comes all ya have to do is copy the backup tile folder to the paragon folder. Hope this helps.

Send a pm to him and see what he can do for you.
    Thanks bro. Gonna do that now so I have it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

aimed @End

Hi, im loving the theme, but i got one problem, you know how the music tile is suppose to show the name and artist? it wont show on mine when i play music, can you help me out?

2k1
    Thanks

Thanks bro. Gonna do that now so I have it
    Welcome glad to help man