+ Reply
Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 42 82 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Just got it installed and I'm digging it. Gotta figure out to make some tiles now lmao.
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Just got it installed and I'm digging it. Gotta figure out to make some tiles now lmao.
    ---

You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynx83 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just got this theme in my i5 but it get stuck on mail app everytime i resize the tiles and wont get back to home screen. I have to boot to safe mode and remove dreamboard just to get it working again. Any ideas??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Alright then! It may be a little while before I start porting it as I'm hoping to get my current project released while I'm in the swing of it, but like I said, mid-September at the latest any other ideas, feel free to let me know

@Switchmonkey yep, it'll be there, same setup?
    Yup, that works! Thanks M8

@ Drifter - Did some messing around, (and I do mean messing) with the lockscreen weather stuff. Not having a clue what to do in HTML or css...I think I finally got 'er sorted...now I have to find the coding for Lat/Long...hints? It's a full moon here tonight, will that moon icon change as the phases change?

Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-23-2013 at 09:45 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Attachment 646576 just installed the weather widget and tile but it's saying Salem instead of using my location. What did I forget to do?
    Has the right temp just says Salem not my town. I made sure location services are on for weather tweak

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

Thanks

More messing around with @Drifter's weather tiles to get a nice, clean minimal look. I normally have the clock & weather side by side, but moved it to show that they're different and I kind of liked it. @Drifter - took me a whole day of messing around to figure out the nuts & bolts of your scripts & how they use the XML. Very slick stuff, bro - well done.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377319032.321998.jpg

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Drifter or another Tile making God

Is there any chance you can make a Analogue clock / Calendar flipping tile ?

I would make it my self but the iPhone 27 would be out by the time I finished it.

#noidea

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,990 Times in 3,385 Posts

Lol Richard.

I'm eager to have the custom background feature implemented. This will just replace my SpringBoard. I love this dylib wizardry.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 08-24-2013 at 02:22 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha, ha still a little lost, but I began to manage some of my live tiles and had to change some image sizes. I feel like a dumb. I had to begin from 0, but got my AppStore live tile working very fine. I will have to remake some of the images before share it. The same with the "hammer" for iFile and some other tiles.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377338281.185649.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377338331.241961.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377338344.501488.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377338361.704407.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377338374.725109.jpg
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 08-24-2013 at 04:38 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-25-2013)

Thanks

Hi there Endfinity, its a good theme.
    But i can neither donate nor purchase from cydia because i live in pakistan. Donation and cydia are not supported in Pakistan😭. So how can I get it.

I love you and your themes. Can i get it???
    Last edited by Sara.Malik; 08-24-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,904 Times in 924 Posts

I'm running the info stats tile took me a second to realize that it's the settings tile (yes I'm slow). Then realized that I really want the spinning gears setting tile. So now I have to choose.

I did have another stupid question though. After I add the tiles to paragon I can delete the zipped file in documents right?
    You can still run both, just rename the com.apple.preferences folder name from either the InfoStats or the Spinning Gears to a different bundle ID name for one of your other Tiles you already have installed.

Yes, you can delete the Zipped files after you extracted them, or save them, choice is yours

Attachment 646576 just installed the weather widget and tile but it's saying Salem instead of using my location. What did I forget to do?
    Actually you downloaded that particular Weather Tile from the UniAW based Tiles folder and not the Weather Widget folder, the UniAW based tiles get their info differently than how Widget Weather does.

I have updated the UniAW weather folder with a instructions text specific to UniAW Weather Tiles. The new UniAW installation instruction show you step by step on how to get these type tiles to work.

here is a link to the new instructions for UniAW based weather tiles now found in the UniAW weather Tiles folder:
    Important Instructions for UniAW Weather Tiles, Please READ THIS first before installing these Tiles.txt

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @ Drifter - Did some messing around, (and I do mean messing) with the lockscreen weather stuff. Not having a clue what to do in HTML or css...I think I finally got 'er sorted...now I have to find the coding for Lat/Long...hints? It's a full moon here tonight, will that moon icon change as the phases change?

Proud of you Bro, I'm glad your taking my Base code and modding it to your needs, I have tried to make it easy to mod, and from the look of it, you seem to be coming along quite nicely.

Yes, the moon phases will change images as your moon phases change

For adding the Lat/long coordinates, I PM'd you a iWidget that I am working on that has Lat/Long already implemented, you will just need to copy the relevant parts from within the javascript, HTML and CSS to your Live Lockscreen code

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    More messing around with @Drifter's weather tiles to get a nice, clean minimal look. I normally have the clock & weather side by side, but moved it to show that they're different and I kind of liked it. @Drifter - took me a whole day of messing around to figure out the nuts & bolts of your scripts & how they use the XML. Very slick stuff, bro - well done.

Attachment 646580
    Nice mods livethisdream Im very happy to see people modding my Tiles to suite their own needs and tastes, thats what its all about
    I tried very hard to format the code in a way that is easy to understand for modding, Im glad you can appreciate the intricacies in my coding format style.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Drifter or another Tile making God

Is there any chance you can make a Analogue clock / Calendar flipping tile ?

I would make it my self but the iPhone 27 would be out by the time I finished it.

#noidea

Thanks
    Sorry bro, I wont take on that Tile project (just dont have the time at the moment), perhaps one of the other modders can help you out

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Ha, ha still a little lost, but I began to manage some of my live tiles and had to change some image sizes. I feel like a dumb. I had to begin from 0, but got my AppStore live tile working very fine. I will have to remake some of the images before share it. The same with the "hammer" for iFile and some other tiles.
    Glad to see you onboard Paragon now Looking forward to seeing some of your mod work
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-24-2013 at 06:31 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-25-2013), livethisdream (08-24-2013)

Thanks

But i can neither donate nor purchase from cydia because i live in pakistan. Donation and cydia are not supported in Pakistan😭. So how can I get it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sara.Malik View Post
    But i can neither donate nor purchase from cydia because i live in pakistan. Donation and cydia are not supported in Pakistan��. So how can I get it.

Cydia uses your Google or Facebook account and uses Amazon for credit card payments. You should be able to buy it on Cydia.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Moodym For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,033 Times in 1,164 Posts

Loving this End and Drifter going to do some more modding today and look at that Ram!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

Looking good Mav.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Loving this End and Drifter going to do some more modding today and look at that Ram!
    Yea it looks great man. Is that an Ifile tile. Is that one of drifters. I didn't see that one?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

That's drifters. I'm loving that photos drifter got.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moodym View Post
    Cydia uses your Google or Facebook account and uses Amazon for credit card payments. You should be able to buy it on Cydia.
    Thats not supported in my country.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First of all End, awesome theme! Works smoothly!

Just got 3 questions:

1: In my SBSettings i have hidden some apps, they are still visible in the Paragon app list though. Is there a way to change this? (Hide those apps in the Paragon app list as well?)

2: I don't use the stock mail app, i use the app Mailbox (along with many others i think), is it possible to get or make a tile for that app with the same functionality as for the stock mail app? (so mail previews in the large tile and a badge?)

3: More of a bug then a question, when i play a song in spotify, the music tile shows the artwork and name of the artist (awesome animation btw!), but when i click next track in the volume hud, the artwork disappears. Once i click stop and play again it appears again.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,033 Times in 1,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Reyez View Post
    First of all End, awesome theme! Works smoothly!

Just got 3 questions:

1: In my SBSettings i have hidden some apps, they are still visible in the Paragon app list though. Is there a way to change this? (Hide those apps in the Paragon app list as well?)

2: I don't use the stock mail app, i use the app Mailbox (along with many others i think), is it possible to get or make a tile for that app with the same functionality as for the stock mail app? (so mail previews in the large tile and a badge?)

3: More of a bug then a question, when i play a song in spotify, the music tile shows the artwork and name of the artist (awesome animation btw!), but when i click next track in the volume hud, the artwork disappears. Once i click stop and play again it appears again.

Thanks!
    Actually for your second question you can do what I do for my Bitesms, substitute the app you want with the Mail tile so it keeps the same tile but takes its info from your Mailbox app just use Appinfo from Cydia to get the correct identifier

To further explain, I made a bundle called com.bitesms copied all the items from the com.apple.mobilesms and pasted them into the bitesms folder. I changed the com.apple.mobilesms in the info.plist to com.bitesms so it shows on the LS and then changed the same identifiers in the tiles.plist.
    Last edited by Mav1971; 08-24-2013 at 06:39 AM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-24-2013), Robert Reyez (08-24-2013), The.Drifter (08-24-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Actually for your second question you can do what I do for my Bitesms, substitute the app you want with the Mail tile so it keeps the same tile but takes its info from your Mailbox app just use Appinfo from Cydia to get the correct identifier

To further explain, I made a bundle called com.bitesms copied all the items from the com.apple.mobilesms and pasted them into the bitesms folder. I changed the com.apple.mobilesms in the info.plist to com.bitesms so it shows on the LS and then changed the same identifiers in the tiles.plist.
    Awesome! Gonna see if i can figure it out