+ Reply
Page 29 of 108 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 79 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Mav1971 So what's the best blue colour code you guys find? I'm digging #336699. A little grey-blue. You can see the effect below in the screenshot. @drifter,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone livethisdream's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    So what's the best blue colour code you guys find?
    I'm digging #336699. A little grey-blue. You can see the effect below in the screenshot.

@drifter, I installed your live weather tile (flip forecast) and I'm getting incorrect data. In the screenshot below, you can see from the calendar tile that it is Friday, but the weather tile says Saturday and the temp is off. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377264540.226519.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    I'm digging #336699. A little grey-blue. You can see the effect below in the screenshot.

@drifter, I installed your live weather tile (flip forecast) and I'm getting incorrect data. In the screenshot below, you can see from the calendar tile that it is Friday, but the weather tile says Saturday and the temp is off. Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

Attachment 646552
    I believe that tile shows you the forecast for the following day when it flips. Are both sides incorrect?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

livethisdream (08-23-2013), The.Drifter (08-23-2013)

Thanks

Hello guys, I will start making a Windows Phone 8 winterboard theme to match Paragon tonight. I made a WP7 biteSMS theme, and also made the white version too.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1377267218.144554.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1377267230.154304.jpg

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone in here use touchpal. Tried out the iOS app and it's fun but not sure if its better then a stock keyboard. Was thinking of getting it system wide from cydia and trying it out for few days

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I believe that tile shows you the forecast for the following day when it flips. Are both sides incorrect?
    @!$&?!. You are correct. I am an idiot sometimes. Disregard.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-23-2013), The.Drifter (08-23-2013)

Thanks

I know u guys have told people how to do this a thousand times but can someone tell me what I need to do to make a live tile that has a clock on it. For the time. I got rid of the time on my status bar and want a tile instead. Just a step by step on exactly how to do it and what code to add where. Please. I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    Does anyone in here use touchpal. Tried out the iOS app and it's fun but not sure if its better then a stock keyboard. Was thinking of getting it system wide from cydia and trying it out for few days
    You can download splashtop 2 from appstore. It is a pretty app that can control pc. It can also control pc by connecting personal hotspot.

I know u guys have told people how to do this a thousand times but can someone tell me what I need to do to make a live tile that has a clock on it. For the time. I got rid of the time on my status bar and want a tile instead. Just a step by step on exactly how to do it and what code to add where. Please. I appreciate any help. Thanks in advance
    Coding is not so easy. The.Drifter is expert at that. If you have purchased metroon then there is clock live tile in it. Just copy and paste that in paragon resources folder. I haven't tried it but pretty sure it works
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 08-23-2013 at 09:28 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AHTi.Raja For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-23-2013)

Thanks

@drifter has posted several live clock tiles in his paragon mods folder on media fire. All you have to do is download it and put it in the tiles folder. He even named it for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 730 Posts

You need I file otherwise go to modmyi and go to page 3 where drifter pasted his link to his tiles. Download and copy and paste into your paragon theme folder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKPhn...=youtube_gdata

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-23-2013), Salaren (08-23-2013), The.Drifter (08-23-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

At the risk of sounding dumb. I'm changing some colors of individual tiles to but some don't have a plist. Like camera and phone? Why is that
    You need to add folders for all the custom tiles you'd like to make. In each folder will be a Tile.plist, [email protected], [email protected], etc. Use AppInfo to get the folder name, then create them in your Tiles folder of Paragon. Once you have added them, you can use iFile to get into the plist and change the name to the actual app name vice the one you copied, plus add the colour codes. Voila.

In your case, if you only want to change the camera and phone colours, copy a Tile.plist from another folder that already has one, and edit it once you have put it in the folder of the ones you want to change colour on.

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Is it up on cydia.
    Just a quick question. If you have no access to PayPal to get the theme from Endfinity, how are you planning on paying for it on Cydia?

So what's the best blue colour code you guys find?
    I personally like Ultramarine Blue - 0000DF

Cobalt is nice - 0050EF

a blue I call Woman Blue (to match a custom photos tile) - 0200a9

Gunmetal Grey is good too - 454545

Once Matchstick ports his Strife Preferences tweak, changing colours will be a snap.
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-23-2013 at 10:19 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    You need I file otherwise go to modmyi and go to page 3 where drifter pasted his link to his tiles. Download and copy and paste into your paragon theme folder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKPhn...=youtube_gdata
    Awesome! Thank u so much for making that video. I really appreciate the help from everybody. I'm excited now. Gonna work on it now. I'm glad I found this forum and got to see end and drifters work and all the help from all u guys. Just in the past week alone I've learned a ton of stuff with my phone. Gonna post some pictures later.

Thanks again!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post

Attachment 646552
    Maybe your location is set to Guam. It is already tomorrow there. Where America starts its day.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    You need to add folders for all the custom tiles you'd like to make. In each folder will be a Tile.plist, [email protected], [email protected], etc. Use AppInfo to get the folder name, then create them in your Tiles folder of Paragon. Once you have added them, you can use iFile to get into the plist and change the name to the actual app name vice the one you copied, plus add the colour codes. Voila.

In your case, if you only want to change the camera and phone colours, copy a Tile.plist from another folder that already has one, and edit it once you have put it in the folder of the ones you want to change colour on.

Just a quick question. If you have no access to PayPal to get the theme from Endfinity, how are you planning on paying for it on Cydia?

I personally like Ultramarine Blue - 0000DF

Cobalt is nice - 0050EF

a blue I call Woman Blue (to match a custom photos tile) - 0200a9

Gunmetal Grey is good too - 454545

Once Matchstick ports his Strife Preferences tweak, changing colours will be a snap.
    Yes I can't wait for paragon preferences. I still use strife preferences to copy color codes before I go into paragon and change til colors.

Thanks

Look in Drifter's Paragon mods folder. He has a couple clock tiles in there.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yw2p...4/Paragon_Mods

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-23-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Look in Drifter's Paragon mods folder. He has a couple clock tiles in there.
    Yea I downloaded them back when he first posted them. I was just confused exactly how to set them all up. Now I think I got it. Thanks to u guys

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-23-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life Silverado1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 Times in 730 Posts

I was gonna hold a live webcast on display recorder in case anyone has any questions easier to show you. Just pm me so I'm not streaming it for all you guys lol

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-23-2013), Salaren (08-23-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 Times in 4,206 Posts

Gonna git some tiles from there in a bit.love me some live tiles

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I used it before, its not to shabby but its all in chinese lol, there are guides to set it up properly though
    ---

You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,352 Posts

Weird I've added the lines
    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>0000DF</string>
    Under tiles.plist and nothing happened

Anyone correct me?

Just tried adding the # symbol didn't change
    Last edited by Mav1971; 08-23-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks

Weird I've added the lines
    BackgroundColor
    0000DF
    Under tiles.plist and nothing happened

Anyone correct me?

Just tried adding the # symbol didn't change
    You are editing the wrong plist.. That's why. Look for the ones in the app folders. They are in Resources/Tiles look for the app folder and edit the plist there.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

Mav1971 (08-23-2013), The.Drifter (08-23-2013)