Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #481
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    For those that want a free copy...print out my tileset, and glue it to a 2x4x12. I call her Big Blue!

    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-23-2013 at 01:16 PM.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-22-2013), keeyo (09-02-2013), Mav1971 (08-22-2013), PoisionDartfrog (08-22-2013)

  3. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Pirator View Post
    No man, i don't want to promote piracy. But i have no paypal. I was gifted iphone 4. So can't donate anyone. So please can you give me theme for free in private messages.
    I work hard, but cause I have a family and stuff to pay sadly I had no enough money this past week to buy Paragon in it's release. But End's work worth more than $2.00. I am following him since OS7 Revive a couple of years ago and I have posted some of my custom live tiles to help people a little. End introduced Paragon a year ago and some of us have been waiting this long time. I don't deserve it free and don't believe new people ask for it this way.

  4. #483
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    How would I preserve my icon layout when an update is released? Every time I updated strife I had to always rearrange my tiles. The customisation on this theme is far more advanced and I don't wanna loose it

  5. #484
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    Cyberduck your entire Paragon folder onto your computer. Then, when you upgrade, you just copy back the tiles you want. Voila!

  6. #485
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Derby, England
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Cool cheers mate

  7. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Quick update, I had to send my computer in for repair today, and l'll only have access to another one in about 24 hours. So anyone who donated recently, you'll receive your copy then. Very sorry about this
    Nooooooooo, this is gonna be a long 24 hours lmao.
    ---

    You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

  8. #487

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (08-22-2013)

  10. #488
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    End, all I have to say is you truly out did yourself with paragon. With seeing the growth of your skills from OS7:Revive, Metroon and Strife, to me Paragon is your best work of all. I mean literally, I can stay on Paragon all day and never have to switch back to iOS, lol Love everything about it especially the music live tile. No bugs, no sluggish feel, good on RAM and battery life, like its perfect and its the release version! If you charge $50 for it, I would of pay for it, no hesitation at all, lol Right now it feels complete but I know you will add more amazing features to this. THANK YOU END!!! For bringing Paragon to everyone here iPhones and iPods!!! 😄 ( You got yourself one super duper happy customer, lol)

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013), FlameClad (08-22-2013), guimenez (08-22-2013), Salaren (08-22-2013), The.Drifter (08-22-2013)

  12. #489
    Guys! Please don't give good comments for Paragon again ).
    I read this topic daily to know when it is available on Cydia. I was to ready for purchasing it for a few days ago. Thus, I'm really really jealous with anyone got Paragon and to watch uploaded images greedily, haha.

    By the way, who can tell me about RAM free on 3GS when you paragonize it? I'm using 3GS . Thanks a lot!

  13. #490
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Salaren View Post
    Guys! Please don't give good comments for Paragon again ).
    I read this topic daily to know when it is available on Cydia. I was to ready for purchasing it for a few days ago. Thus, I'm really really jealous with anyone got Paragon and to watch uploaded images greedily, haha.

    By the way, who can tell me about RAM free on 3GS when you paragonize it? I'm using 3GS . Thanks a lot!
    Four words my friend. YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Lol, I have it install on my 3GS, it works pretty good, but i haven't fully test it out like with using it as a daily phone, but later on today, I'll test it out for you. Did you see my pics of paragon on my 3GS?

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013), Salaren (08-22-2013)

  15. #491
    I was playing around with a couple of @Drifter's tiles (one still has the BcsCustom name in it!) and came up with what I think is a pretty neat minimal type effect. Thoughts?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377198556.621988.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1377198566.304118.jpg

    BTW - @End, this is one of the easiest themes out there to modify. You obviously put a lot of thought into the design and it shows. Many of the "complete themes" out there are amateur (at best) and not really complete. Schn gemacht!
    Last edited by livethisdream; 08-22-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013), Salaren (08-22-2013), The.Drifter (08-22-2013)

  17. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Four words my friend. YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Lol, I have it install on my 3GS, it works pretty good, but i haven't fully test it out like with using it as a daily phone, but later on today, I'll test it out for you. Did you see my pics of paragon on my 3GS?
    Yes, I saw them. REALLY AWSOME!!!
    When I read Preview Paragon Topic, I wonder if Paragon can work on 3GS. And when you posted Paragoned-3GS images, I shouted "Yeah, qu đ, 3GS chạy được!!! YEAH!!! (Vietnamese, it means "Yeah, awsome, 3GS works" in English ). I waited too looooooong, haha.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your test, Daniel. Thanks a lot .

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Salaren For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013)

  19. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Sorry man. Maybe I'll find a way to get it to you before then
    No worries, if you can that would be awesome, if not I will sit and patiently wait for that glorious email
    ---

    You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

  20. #494
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Salaren View Post
    Yes, I saw them. REALLY AWSOME!!!
    When I read Preview Paragon Topic, I wonder if Paragon can work on 3GS. And when you posted Paragoned-3GS images, I shouted "Yeah, qu đ, 3GS chạy được!!! YEAH!!! (Vietnamese, it means "Yeah, awsome, 3GS works" in English ). I waited too looooooong, haha.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your test, Daniel. Thanks a lot .
    No problem bro, here to help.

    Going off topic here but who's getting the iPhone 5S? Guessing the 4's and 4S owners. I'm gonna wait for the 6, hoping for a bigger screen, lol go 5 inches!

  21. #495
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Ill be gitting It to add to my collection

  22. #496
    Metro UI Enthusiast EndFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salzburg, Austria
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 2,072 Times in 464 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    No problem bro, here to help.

    Going off topic here but who's getting the iPhone 5S? Guessing the 4's and 4S owners. I'm gonna wait for the 6, hoping for a bigger screen, lol go 5 inches!
    Not me. I just can't get used to the look of iOS7, I'm only going to upgrade my iPhone 5 when there's a jailbreak out. And I'm only keeping that as a developer phone, I've been using my old Lumia 900 for the past month and it works just fine for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx83 View Post
    No worries, if you can that would be awesome, if not I will sit and patiently wait for that glorious email
    Okay, thanks a lot for your understanding

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (08-22-2013)

  24. #497
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    I was planning to do that but that's a lot of money going down for me, so i plan on just getting one form of each. So far, I have iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and my daily phone, iPhone 5 64gb, and my next one, iPhone 6 128gb, lol all i need right now is a 4 or 4S

  25. #498
    Unfortunately sticking with my 4 because of my unlimited data for the time being. Can't bring myself to buy a new one full price.

  26. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Unfortunately sticking with my 4 because of my unlimited data for the time being. Can't bring myself to buy a new one full price.
    I upgrade annually for full retail, sell my previous model and recoup about $400 for it. So in the end I wind up paying $250 out of pocket for a new phone and keep my unlimited data. Its a great system lol.
    ---

    You are only confined by the walls you put up yourself.

  27. #500
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Not me. I just can't get used to the look of iOS7, I'm only going to upgrade my iPhone 5 when there's a jailbreak out. And I'm only keeping that as a developer phone, I've been using my old Lumia 900 for the past month and it works just fine for me.



    Okay, thanks a lot for your understanding
    iOS 7, the looks of the icons is ok, but i love the new UI, already love metro look so this is close, animation are great to me, but once a jailbreak comes out, we good to go back to End's theme, lol maybe

Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •