Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #421
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,848
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I'm really liking this dark grey gunmetal color 2c3539
    Attachment 646475
    How do you change colours of the tiles? I did Drifters but now I have to do the rest

  2. #422
    Livin the iPhone Life Jdot1224's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FL/NYC
    Posts
    1,106
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 374 Times in 266 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I'm really liking this dark grey gunmetal color 2c3539
    Attachment 646475
    Very nice. I'm just too lazy to edit every tile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    How do you change colours of the tiles? I did Drifters but now I have to do the rest
    You place the code below in the Tile.plist of the tile you want to change.

    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>enter hex code here</string>
    Last edited by Jdot1224; 08-21-2013 at 07:17 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jdot1224 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013)

  4. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Haha, I might go blue and make the music tile orange to represent my team, lol
    That's a good idea. I'm a mets fan myself. LOL. Die hard!!

  5. #424
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    I'm liking the Blue theme...

    -bluetheme.png
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-21-2013 at 08:03 PM.

  6. #425
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    That's a good idea. I'm a mets fan myself. LOL. Die hard!!
    Not a mets, but a broncos and thunders fan, lol

  7. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I'm liking the Blue theme...

    -bluetheme.png
    That looks real good. I have to get to work on some custom tiles like those. It looks real good. I'd like to do custom tiles to everything pinned on the main page for sure. I need dreamboard - Ifile - image search - iTunes and a few others

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

    Switchmonkey (08-21-2013)

  9. #427
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    I'm liking the Blue theme...

    -bluetheme.png
    Looking good I like ya tiles.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Switchmonkey (08-21-2013)

  11. #428
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,848
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdot1224 View Post
    Very nice. I'm just too lazy to edit every tile.



    You place the code below in the Tile.plist of the tile you want to change.

    <key>BackgroundColor</key>
    <string>enter hex code here</string>
    Well I certainly screwed that up lol tried punching that in respring and just a black screen, grabbed a new copy of the plist and repsrung all is fine except all the work I had already done was gone

  12. #429
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Well I certainly screwed that up lol tried punching that in respring and just a black screen, grabbed a new copy of the plist and repsrung all is fine except all the work I had already done was gone
    Gotta make ya a backup

  13. #430
    Default Drifters Images Based Tileset for Paragon :)
    Just showing off my Images Based TileSet for Paragon

    Love the Larger Tile Sizes






  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (08-21-2013), artfuldodger333 (08-22-2013), DannyZ83 (08-21-2013), Jdot1224 (08-22-2013), Krima (08-21-2013), Salaren (08-22-2013), warwin (08-21-2013)

  15. #431
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    I want them all!!! Lol

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-21-2013)

  17. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Just showing off my Images Based TileSet for Paragon

    Love the Larger Tile Sizes





    Can I just mail u my phone and u hook me up with all that and just send it
    Back to me. Amazing!!

    Does anyone know how do I just get rid of the words on the stock tiles. So when it's medium or big the names of the apps aren't there
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-21-2013 at 09:56 PM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to RussSully For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-21-2013)

  19. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post

    Does anyone know how do I just get rid of the words on the stock tiles. So when it's medium or big the names of the apps aren't there
    Add this to the Tile.plist:
    <key>CustomName</key>
    <string> </string>

    However, that will make the name in the App List also blank. End wisely also allowed for a remedy to that problem:

    <key>CustomAppListName</key>
    <string>App Name</string>

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    I'm really liking this dark grey gunmetal color 2c3539
    Attachment 646475
    For the pandora app, try making the BackgroundColor white ( FFFFFF, I think). It may fix the rounded edges, which look out of place...
    Last edited by livethisdream; 08-21-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to livethisdream For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013)

  21. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by livethisdream View Post
    Add this to the Tile.plist:
    <key>CustomName</key>
    <string> </string>

    However, that will make the name in the App List also blank. End wisely also allowed for a remedy to that problem:

    <key>CustomAppListName</key>
    <string>App Name</string>



    For the pandora app, try making the BackgroundColor white ( FFFFFF, I think). It may fix the rounded edges, which look out of place...
    So I have to add that to each tile correct? Both lines of code that way the word will be gone and it won't be a blank white spice. Now stupid question does it matter where in the tile.plist I put the code. I'm a little new to this.

    I'm trying to just make a basic sleek looking lockscreen I used the wrong font thought Helvetia Nue and I think the theme uses normal Helvetica looks ok I guess but my OCD kicks in if I don't get something perfect

    LOL my last post makes no sense without this picture. Forgot to attach itImageUploadedByModMyi1377145137.735791.jpg
    Last edited by RussSully; 08-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.

  22. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    So I have to add that to each tile correct? Both lines of code that way the word will be gone and it won't be a blank white spice. Now stupid question does it matter where in the tile.plist I put the code. I'm a little new to this.

    I'm trying to just make a basic sleek looking lockscreen I used the wrong font thought Helvetia Nue and I think the theme uses normal Helvetica looks ok I guess but my OCD kicks in if I don't get something perfect
    Yep, and it doesn't matter at all, as long as you add it just above a <key> line eg:

    <key>CustomName</key>
    <string>Example</string>
    <-- insert here -->
    <key>anotherExample</key>
    <string></string>

    The font you want is from the Segoe WP font family, freely available from Microsoft, or grab it from a folder within Paragon's file hierarchy (can't remember which).

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-22-2013), The.Drifter (08-22-2013)

  24. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Just showing off my Images Based TileSet for Paragon

    Love the Larger Tile Sizes






    Estoy perdido. Ha,ha some time ago I thought I knew about this. Now I am completely lost with all this new stuff that came with Paragon. I'm waiting with patience till Friday's payday to submit my $$ to Endfinity. Hoping to have Paragon at weekend at last and make some new stuff. Thanks for your help as always. Maybe I will be bothering you with some new codes to receive your advice. Regards!

  25. #437
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    How's ya battery life with that drifter?

  26. #438

  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EndFinity For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (08-22-2013), Alfroggy (08-22-2013), guimenez (08-22-2013), Jdot1224 (08-22-2013), The.Drifter (08-22-2013)

  28. #439
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Sounds good loving this theme end.

  29. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by EndFinity View Post
    Paragon is now showing up as a product on my Cydia vendor site, so I assume it'll be up sometime today
    Thanks end😂

    Don't forget to post here when it will be up.
    Last edited by AHTi.Raja; 08-22-2013 at 05:55 AM.

Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 32 72 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •