Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 2189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

  1. #241
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    @Drifter - Quick question for you bud. The 'Updated' time on your 2-day forecast weather tile is indicating when the 'location' was updated, right? After reading through 25 pages of threads over at WidgetWeather, I just wanted to be sure. I currently have the location update set to semi because I am indoors...the weather icons and data are changing every 30 minutes (my update interval) but the 'Updated' time has not changed in 4 hours. Am I making a correct assumption?

    -screen-shot-2013-08-19-10.22.36-pm.png

    @End - Congrats on the great theme. As the brains behind the design, perhaps you can shed some light on the odd little outlined box on my large tiles. They only appear on the large version...med and small are good. I have looked everywhere for any reference to an overlay.png or some sort of banner.png, but nothing indicates why it is there. Any help?
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-19-2013 at 09:27 PM.

  2. #242
    @The.Drifter have you released your battery and ram tiles or is that yet to come??

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @Drifter - Quick question for you bud. The 'Updated' time on your 2-day forecast weather tile is indicating when the 'location' was updated, right? After reading through 25 pages of threads over at WidgetWeather, I just wanted to be sure. I currently have the location update set to semi because I am indoors...the weather icons and data are changing every 30 minutes (my update interval) but the 'Updated' time has not changed in 4 hours. Am I making a correct assumption?
    I have the XML update timer showing. So that was the last time the XML file was refreshed by the Widget Weather Tweak.

    There is also a lastupdate timer that can show you when the widget fetched the XML info, but I chose the former.

    --------------------------

    If you want, zip up the HTML picture tile your using and either post or PM me it and I will fix your square issue tomorrow.

    I've stayed up later than I should tonight, so I'm gonna be dragging in 6 hours when I have to get up and put in a 10 hour day at work tomorrow.

    ----------------

    Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    @The.Drifter have you released your battery and ram tiles or is that yet to come??
    Yes, they are in the InfoStats subfolder found in my Paragon Mods Folder.

    End posted a link to my mods folder on the first post
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-19-2013 at 09:42 PM.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-20-2013), Switchmonkey (08-19-2013)

  5. #244
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Do anyone know if there's a case that makes my iphone look like a nokia wp? Like the corners are sharp not curve like the iPhone? I think that will complete the look, lol

  6. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Do anyone know if there's a case that makes my iphone look like a nokia wp? Like the corners are sharp not curve like the iPhone? I think that will complete the look, lol
    Damn with Paragon and a lumia style case why not just get a windows phone LOL. You'll have everything u want

  7. #246
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Lol, not everything, I won't have End&Drifter customization, haha and plus I search the app market for candy crush and they don't have it! 😱 I have best of both worlds this way. The fluidly of iOS and the AppStore, plus Windows phone 8 home screen interface. Just looking at my iPhone and comparing it with my family, I feel bad I can't help them cause they are either on 6.1.3 or 6.1.4

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

  9. #247
    Want to give a thanks to End & Drift and whom ever else. I don't post often, usually just read the post and figure the **** out. Keep up the great work

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoisionDartfrog For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

  11. #248
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 131 Times in 82 Posts

    @Drifter - As I was zipping up my com.apple.mobileslideshow folder to send you, I noticed that my overlay.png had a typo. After fixing that, it solved the problem...but only in the photos tile. I had the exact same setup in com.apple.mobileipod and it still had the box. After duplicating the photos folder into the ipod folder and replacing all the artwork...it is FIXED!! I'm not sure what it was that I did in the end, but I don't care...it worked. Thanks for offering up your skills to sort it out for me.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

  13. #249
    End, I know this is pretty early to ask but are there currently plans to update this theme to iOS 7 once it's released? If Dreamboard is supported that is.

  14. #250
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    I'm just saying for the ppl that keeps on asking End is this theme going to support ios 7, first ya know there has to be a jailbreak for ios 7 right? So just please stop asking him the same question, once there's a jailbreak for ios 7 then ask him

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

    tonysanz (08-22-2013)

  16. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Lol, not everything, I won't have End&Drifter customization, haha and plus I search the app market for candy crush and they don't have it! 😱 I have best of both worlds this way. The fluidly of iOS and the AppStore, plus Windows phone 8 home screen interface. Just looking at my iPhone and comparing it with my family, I feel bad I can't help them cause they are either on 6.1.3 or 6.1.4
    I feel the same way windows phone 8 OS is perfect. Combined with the ease of an iPhone it's the best of both worlds. I love it

    Yes I would think it will be a long time before we can start thinking about paragon on iOS 7. It first has to come out. Then an untethered jailbreak is gonna take a few months. So we are a ways off from that. At least a few months anyway

  17. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    I'm just saying for the ppl that keeps on asking End is this theme going to support ios 7, first ya know there has to be a jailbreak for ios 7 right? So just please stop asking him the same question, once there's a jailbreak for ios 7 then ask him
    Relax it was a question, there's no need to get nasty. I'm asking because I'm still running iOS 5 and I've been waiting for Paragon since the preview thread was started. I did a quick search and didn't see anything about iOS 7 in this thread. As far as there being a jailbreak, the major devs are pretty optimistic about a jailbreak on iOS, and even iOS 6 which everyone was saying would ever be jailbroken had one.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Piano Man For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (08-20-2013)

  19. #253
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Piano Man View Post
    Relax it was a question, there's no need to get nasty. I'm asking because I'm still running iOS 5 and I've been waiting for Paragon since the preview thread was started. I did a quick search and didn't see anything about iOS 7 in this thread. As far as there being a jailbreak, the major devs are pretty optimistic about a jailbreak on iOS, and even iOS 6 which everyone was saying would ever be jailbroken had one.
    I'm relax, didn't mean to sound nasty, was just saying also, how come you didn't update to ios 6 when the jailbreak came out?

  20. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes, they are in the InfoStats subfolder found in my Paragon Mods Folder.

    End posted a link to my mods folder on the first post
    Haha the one category I didn't look in. Silly me

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

  22. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    I'm relax, didn't mean to sound nasty, was just saying also, how come you didn't update to ios 6 when the jailbreak came out?
    It's cool, and I didn't update cause iOS 6 was unappealing (battery issues, apple maps (the google maps app had a few things that bothered me), a much uglier UI versus iOS 5 in my opinon) as well as many of my favorite themes and tweaks only working/being optimized for iOS 5. I'm planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7 which is the reason I asked. I love End's work and donated for both Strife and Paragon even though I couldn't use them.

  23. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano Man View Post
    It's cool, and I didn't update cause iOS 6 was unappealing (battery issues, apple maps (the google maps app had a few things that bothered me), a much uglier UI versus iOS 5 in my opinon) as well as many of my favorite themes and tweaks only working/being optimized for iOS 5. I'm planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7 which is the reason I asked. I love End's work and donated for both Strife and Paragon even though I couldn't use them.
    Hi there piano Man you are wrong here. iOS 6 has improvements in "powerd" (battery management daemon). Many of us updated to iOS 6 and we are experiencing doubled battery life and doubled speed.
    And you talked about google maps. It's available in AppStore for free. And most of tweaks are updated for iOS 6

  24. #257
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    188
    Thanked 129 Times in 104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Piano Man View Post
    It's cool, and I didn't update cause iOS 6 was unappealing (battery issues, apple maps (the google maps app had a few things that bothered me), a much uglier UI versus iOS 5 in my opinon) as well as many of my favorite themes and tweaks only working/being optimized for iOS 5. I'm planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7 which is the reason I asked. I love End's work and donated for both Strife and Paragon even though I couldn't use them.
    For me, I would make some sacrifice, End's theme is too amazing to not have. But I'm with you on hoping an iOS 7 jailbreak comes out asap.

  25. #258
    Updated my iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.1. My iPhone 5 is already on 6.1.2. I got strife back😊😜 but left metroon😭.

  26. #259
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,059
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Loving this theme. Glad I got my battery issue fixed.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    Jdot1224 (08-20-2013)

  28. #260
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Do anyone know if there's a case that makes my iphone look like a nokia wp? Like the corners are sharp not curve like the iPhone? I think that will complete the look, lol
    It can b done😊. Just download "flaticons" theme from cydia

Page 13 of 110 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •