+ Reply
Page 13 of 105 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
@Drifter - Quick question for you bud. The 'Updated' time on your 2-day forecast weather tile is indicating when the 'location' was updated, right? After reading through 25 pages of
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@Drifter - Quick question for you bud. The 'Updated' time on your 2-day forecast weather tile is indicating when the 'location' was updated, right? After reading through 25 pages of threads over at WidgetWeather, I just wanted to be sure. I currently have the location update set to semi because I am indoors...the weather icons and data are changing every 30 minutes (my update interval) but the 'Updated' time has not changed in 4 hours. Am I making a correct assumption?

Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]-screen-shot-2013-08-19-10.22.36-pm.png

@End - Congrats on the great theme. As the brains behind the design, perhaps you can shed some light on the odd little outlined box on my large tiles. They only appear on the large version...med and small are good. I have looked everywhere for any reference to an overlay.png or some sort of banner.png, but nothing indicates why it is there. Any help?
    Last edited by Switchmonkey; 08-19-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Thanks

@The.Drifter have you released your battery and ram tiles or is that yet to come??

Thanks
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    @Drifter - Quick question for you bud. The 'Updated' time on your 2-day forecast weather tile is indicating when the 'location' was updated, right? After reading through 25 pages of threads over at WidgetWeather, I just wanted to be sure. I currently have the location update set to semi because I am indoors...the weather icons and data are changing every 30 minutes (my update interval) but the 'Updated' time has not changed in 4 hours. Am I making a correct assumption?
    I have the XML update timer showing. So that was the last time the XML file was refreshed by the Widget Weather Tweak.

There is also a lastupdate timer that can show you when the widget fetched the XML info, but I chose the former.

--------------------------

If you want, zip up the HTML picture tile your using and either post or PM me it and I will fix your square issue tomorrow.

I've stayed up later than I should tonight, so I'm gonna be dragging in 6 hours when I have to get up and put in a 10 hour day at work tomorrow.

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by artfuldodger333 View Post
    @The.Drifter have you released your battery and ram tiles or is that yet to come??
    Yes, they are in the InfoStats subfolder found in my Paragon Mods Folder.

End posted a link to my mods folder on the first post
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 08-19-2013 at 08:42 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-20-2013), King_O_Hill (08-19-2013), Switchmonkey (08-19-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Daniel212's Avatar
    Thanks

Do anyone know if there's a case that makes my iphone look like a nokia wp? Like the corners are sharp not curve like the iPhone? I think that will complete the look, lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel212 View Post
    Do anyone know if there's a case that makes my iphone look like a nokia wp? Like the corners are sharp not curve like the iPhone? I think that will complete the look, lol
    Damn with Paragon and a lumia style case why not just get a windows phone LOL. You'll have everything u want

Thanks

Lol, not everything, I won't have End&Drifter customization, haha and plus I search the app market for candy crush and they don't have it! 😱 I have best of both worlds this way. The fluidly of iOS and the AppStore, plus Windows phone 8 home screen interface. Just looking at my iPhone and comparing it with my family, I feel bad I can't help them cause they are either on 6.1.3 or 6.1.4

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone PoisionDartfrog's Avatar
    Thanks

Want to give a thanks to End & Drift and whom ever else. I don't post often, usually just read the post and figure the **** out. Keep up the great work

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoisionDartfrog For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

@Drifter - As I was zipping up my com.apple.mobileslideshow folder to send you, I noticed that my overlay.png had a typo. After fixing that, it solved the problem...but only in the photos tile. I had the exact same setup in com.apple.mobileipod and it still had the box. After duplicating the photos folder into the ipod folder and replacing all the artwork...it is FIXED!! I'm not sure what it was that I did in the end, but I don't care...it worked. Thanks for offering up your skills to sort it out for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

End, I know this is pretty early to ask but are there currently plans to update this theme to iOS 7 once it's released? If Dreamboard is supported that is.

Thanks

I'm just saying for the ppl that keeps on asking End is this theme going to support ios 7, first ya know there has to be a jailbreak for ios 7 right? So just please stop asking him the same question, once there's a jailbreak for ios 7 then ask him

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel212 For This Useful Post:

tonysanz (08-22-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone RussSully's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, not everything, I won't have End&Drifter customization, haha and plus I search the app market for candy crush and they don't have it! 😱 I have best of both worlds this way. The fluidly of iOS and the AppStore, plus Windows phone 8 home screen interface. Just looking at my iPhone and comparing it with my family, I feel bad I can't help them cause they are either on 6.1.3 or 6.1.4
    I feel the same way windows phone 8 OS is perfect. Combined with the ease of an iPhone it's the best of both worlds. I love it

Yes I would think it will be a long time before we can start thinking about paragon on iOS 7. It first has to come out. Then an untethered jailbreak is gonna take a few months. So we are a ways off from that. At least a few months anyway

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm just saying for the ppl that keeps on asking End is this theme going to support ios 7, first ya know there has to be a jailbreak for ios 7 right? So just please stop asking him the same question, once there's a jailbreak for ios 7 then ask him
    Relax it was a question, there's no need to get nasty. I'm asking because I'm still running iOS 5 and I've been waiting for Paragon since the preview thread was started. I did a quick search and didn't see anything about iOS 7 in this thread. As far as there being a jailbreak, the major devs are pretty optimistic about a jailbreak on iOS, and even iOS 6 which everyone was saying would ever be jailbroken had one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Piano Man For This Useful Post:

Daniel212 (08-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Piano Man View Post
    Relax it was a question, there's no need to get nasty. I'm asking because I'm still running iOS 5 and I've been waiting for Paragon since the preview thread was started. I did a quick search and didn't see anything about iOS 7 in this thread. As far as there being a jailbreak, the major devs are pretty optimistic about a jailbreak on iOS, and even iOS 6 which everyone was saying would ever be jailbroken had one.
    I'm relax, didn't mean to sound nasty, was just saying also, how come you didn't update to ios 6 when the jailbreak came out?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes, they are in the InfoStats subfolder found in my Paragon Mods Folder.

End posted a link to my mods folder on the first post
    Haha the one category I didn't look in. Silly me

21. The Following User Says Thank You to artfuldodger333 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-20-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm relax, didn't mean to sound nasty, was just saying also, how come you didn't update to ios 6 when the jailbreak came out?
    It's cool, and I didn't update cause iOS 6 was unappealing (battery issues, apple maps (the google maps app had a few things that bothered me), a much uglier UI versus iOS 5 in my opinon) as well as many of my favorite themes and tweaks only working/being optimized for iOS 5. I'm planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7 which is the reason I asked. I love End's work and donated for both Strife and Paragon even though I couldn't use them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone AHTi.Raja's Avatar
    Thanks

It's cool, and I didn't update cause iOS 6 was unappealing (battery issues, apple maps (the google maps app had a few things that bothered me), a much uglier UI versus iOS 5 in my opinon) as well as many of my favorite themes and tweaks only working/being optimized for iOS 5. I'm planning on jailbreaking on iOS 7 which is the reason I asked. I love End's work and donated for both Strife and Paragon even though I couldn't use them.
    Hi there piano Man you are wrong here. iOS 6 has improvements in "powerd" (battery management daemon). Many of us updated to iOS 6 and we are experiencing doubled battery life and doubled speed.
    And you talked about google maps. It's available in AppStore for free. And most of tweaks are updated for iOS 6

Thanks

For me, I would make some sacrifice, End's theme is too amazing to not have. But I'm with you on hoping an iOS 7 jailbreak comes out asap.

Thanks

Updated my iPhone 3GS on iOS 6.1. My iPhone 5 is already on 6.1.2. I got strife back😊😜 but left metroon😭.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Loving this theme. Glad I got my battery issue fixed.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Jdot1224 (08-20-2013)

Thanks

It can b done😊. Just download "flaticons" theme from cydia