Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2179

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    I have noticed that I only get a SafeMode Error when I am running low on disk space on my phone.

Question: Match, are you taking over on this theme for End? I would gladly donate more if we could see Paragon updated to 8.1
    I'm really not intending to; I'm just making addons as I used to. :P Plus, even if I wanted to and End wasn't planning on updating it further, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to as I've already got enough on my plate as it is.

Alright Matchstic, tested the new patch. Paragon opens without a hitch, but there's a problem. Swiping to the right to bring up the list of apps, I saw that a few apps and tweaks were missing completely. Couldn't even bring them up when I searched for them. Thankfully, I didn't close out Cydia before I resprung, so I was able to get my phone back to normal. Here's a list of some of the apps that I noticed after applying the patch:

>Skype
    >Cydia
    >Dreamboard
    >Chrome Downloader+ 64
    >Safari Downloader+

I'll pull up SSH when I get home and post the logs

Quote Originally Posted by Kalanianioli View Post
    Alright Matchstic, tested the new patch. Paragon opens without a hitch, but there's a problem. Swiping to the right to bring up the list of apps, I saw that a few apps and tweaks were missing completely. Couldn't even bring them up when I searched for them. Thankfully, I didn't close out Cydia before I resprung, so I was able to get my phone back to normal. Here's a list of some of the apps that I noticed after applying the patch:

>Skype
    >Cydia
    >Dreamboard
    >Chrome Downloader+ 64
    >Safari Downloader+

I'll pull up SSH when I get home and post the logs
    On your usual homescreen, are they in folders at all? If not, could you possibly screenshot where they are please?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    On your usual homescreen, are they in folders at all? If not, could you possibly screenshot where they are please?
    They're all in folders, actually...hmm, you think that could be the issue? (It wasn't a problem with the first patch, but I can totally give it a shot by moving them around.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalanianioli View Post
    They're all in folders, actually...hmm, you think that could be the issue? (It wasn't a problem with the first patch, but I can totally give it a shot by moving them around.)
    It could be yeah; worth a shot at any rate! Just respring after re-arranging to make certain the patch will pick them up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

Kalanianioli (07-04-2014)

It could be yeah; worth a shot at any rate! Just respring after re-arranging to make certain the patch will pick them up.
    Alllllrighty. That worked. You have to take all your apps out of folders after the respring. Arrange 'em however you want in Paragon, and then you can put them in folders again after that. Great work, Matchstic!

EDIT: Alright, remember how I just said you can re-folder stuff after you respring your system? I was wrong, don't do that. Leave everything unfoldered forever.
    Last edited by Kalanianioli; 07-04-2014 at 09:43 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kalanianioli For This Useful Post:

Magicpudding (07-04-2014), Matchstic (07-04-2014)

Thanks

Match,
    Only one safe mode respring since installing the Match-patch #3. Pretty stable and battery life seems better, and the in call look is nicer, but I think 7.0.4 may still be a bit more stable. I'll keep reporting, but note to all users of 7.1.2:
    ***Make sure you move all apps OUT of the FOLDERS in default view ***
    Then respring and all your apps will show up in the Paragon list.

I have a huge feeling that the folder issue is due to not so great logic on my code; I'll have a look again today to clean it up further

Here's an update to the patch that resolves the issue with folders: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...honeos-arm.deb

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

markotak (07-24-2014)

The patch works for me now on 7.1.2, great works Matchtick, thank you so much for your hard work!!! Cheers!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to keeyo For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (07-05-2014)

Working almost perfect for me. Strange issue with showing the original ios home screen when using the task manager and I had a crash when trying to install an app. Other than that's perfect!

Thanks

Installed latest match-patch and seems to be working well. Only issue is that sometimes goes to a blank screen after receiving a phone call. Easy to get out of with a double home tap, but kind of annoying.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to klugey1 For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (07-05-2014)

Does anyone know if the music tile can respond automatically to another music playing app?
    Or perhaps allowing the spotify app to be a wide tile instead.

I know there used to be a code that you'd add to the tile plist or something...

It can be done, unfortunately I don't remember what page it's on, but earlier in this thread someone posted the instructions.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really not intending to; I'm just making addons as I used to. :P Plus, even if I wanted to and End wasn't planning on updating it further, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to as I've already got enough on my plate as it is.

So, you know for sure that EndFinity is indeed going to update the theme?

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    So, you know for sure that EndFinity is indeed going to update the theme?
    To be honest, I have no idea; I've not spoken to him for a while really.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (07-08-2014), Magicpudding (07-08-2014)

Thanks

Soft crashes seem to be occurring when I receive a phone call. Not every time, but sometimes I'm in the middle of a call and receive a txt message, and that definitely causes a crash. I am getting about one soft crash a day. I can live with it fine, but there could be an issue with one of my Cydia apps or tweaks:
    Activator
    Actiwidget
    Applist
    BigBoss Icon set
    BiteSMS
    Bloard
    Cydia (installer, substrate & translations)
    dreamboard
    iFile
    iKeywi2
    IntelliscreenX
    MyWi
    Pangu
    Paragon Patch 7.1
    Paragon Prefs
    Purge
    SB PowerAlert
    Showcase
    Substrate Safe Mode
    Zeppelin

I can live without many of these except for Dreamboard, Paragon, MyWi & BiteSMS

Can anyone explain...

1.) Why my pictures tile is all screwed up and showing pics I deleted ages ago even after respring?

2.) Why installing an app leads to safe mode crash

I've also experienced this crash when installing/updating apps - I'll update the patch for 7.1 when I get back home.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-02-2014), PharaohSteve (07-31-2014)

You are the man!

Page 105 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 ... LastLast