Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 2179

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Paragon for iOS 6 [RELEASE]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    You can try mine if you want
    BingWP
    If you got an iPhone 5 and wallpaper doesnt fill screen then just add height: 568px; under the #bingwp part in the css. Don't know if the rest will look fine so you may need to adjust a few thing up or down.

Just put in in your convergance lockHTML folder, turn on HTML and select it from the list, and turn on hide lockclock in advanced setting. Looks the best with the thin theme.

Or you can use it in groovylock but you would just need a seperate tweak to hide clock and posssibly edit the "slide to unlock" either manually or via tweak

edit: This requires Widget Weather
    I have been looking for this for a while now. Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlowry For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-06-2014), DannyZ83 (04-06-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Not used this for a while, gone back to it and now I keep getting safe modes every half hour or so.

Red face Helped perfectly! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpudding View Post
    Hey there! Welcome to Paragon!!
    Here what I did with another app that I wanted the default music animations for:

1. Pin the app that you want to change to the bottom of the screen.

2. In iFile, or what have you, navigate to Dreamboard/Paragon. and look at the tiles.plist. Copy the name of the app you want (it's probably going to be the one at the bottom)
    For example, mine was "com.pixiapps.ecoutemobile"
    Attachment 664395

3. Navigate to Dreamboard/Paragon/Resources/Tiles and make a new folder there with your app name that you just copied.
    Attachment 664401

4. Now I did this with the music app, but you can also do it with the Calendar one. Go to the folder for the default app. I think the Calendar one is "com.apple.mobilecal" or something like that. Copy all the files in the folder.
    Attachment 664398

5. Go back to the folder that you want to change and paste all the files there.
    Attachment 664399

6. Now respring or simply go back to your default theme in Dreamboard and enter Paragon again to reload it and your tile should now have the animations but on touching it, it will open to the other application...
    Attachment 664400

Hope this helped!
    Thanks a lot!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to olliphone For This Useful Post:

FlameClad (04-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Not used this for a while, gone back to it and now I keep getting safe modes every half hour or so.
    Hmmm... are you sure? Paragon is a pretty stable theme.. The only safe mode I ever got was when I loaded it at the beginning when I didn't have any contacts... I wonder what might be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    U must have a tweak that's not compatible with paragon because it's very stable. Haven't had an issue with it in a long time. I was having issues with a few lockscreen tweaks and CC tweaks if u have those delete them

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble setting up the Winmo Switcher from Matchstick's repo. I think the problem is in the fact that Activator doesn't recognize the Winmo process.

I have the activation boxes checked.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397051563.656715.jpg

but the assignments in Activator show it designated as an empty process.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397051607.090608.jpg

I know it works, as I tried it before... Does anyone have an idea of what's wrong?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-13-2014), FlameClad (04-26-2014)

This WP8.1 works great in my Lumia. Hope it ispire Endfinity so can bring some new stuff to Paragon.
    My mind has no limits!

I really hope he can. I don't know if there's that big of a difference between the tablet and the smartphone version, but 8.1 on a tablet is superb! I want to see this therm being worked on again...

Is there a way to hide apps from the app list? A month ago when I first installed Paragon I was able to hide them, but for a few weeks I turned it off and I just went back to Paragon again and now all the apps I want to hide are showing again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

I know he is a busy bee, but it would be nice to hear from End. SOME kind of update would be nice.

This is easily the best Dreamboard theme ever created for IOS. Seriously, there is no competition. For all the time that I was jailbroken, I swore by this theme.

Unfortunately, I've moved on from IOS and switched to Android.

Every windows phone launcher in the play store and otherwise looks tacky and doesn't emulate the feel of windows phone nearly as well as this Dreamboard theme does (Examples being Launcher 8 and Launcher 8. Yes, they have the same name), nor do they have the deep-feeling integration.

The reason I have come back here today was to request for you to make an Android launcher under the name of "Paragon" with the beautiful launch transitions and perfect windows phone features.

I, for one, would pay premium app pricing (5-10 dollars) for such a launcher, and know many people who would as well.
    Last edited by XMatrix2X; 04-28-2014 at 05:32 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to XMatrix2X For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-28-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,761 Times in 6,737 Posts

Unfortunately that's what you get with an android OS. If you want smooth and fluent, you better come back to iOS!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Magicpudding (04-29-2014)

I still wish there was support for the tweaks GuestMode and BioProtect

with this theme, after an app is launched from the homescreen there is an animation that transitions to the actual app.. with guestmode/bioprotect, the animation transitions to a black screen where the user is stuck since the app is protected

Hi everybody.
    I'm following this forum from the page 1 and i'm a big fan of paragon.
    Today i installed 7.1.1 semi-tethered jb on my iphone4, then i installed dreamboard 2.0.2 from wynd's repo and i installed paragon.
    when i open dreamboard and select paragon, it starts loading but after 2 sec. it crashes and device goes to safe mode.
    I really want to use paragon on my device, so please help me solve this problem.
    Thanks in advance..

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,761 Times in 6,737 Posts

Can you run other themes in dreamboard?
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

Yes, i just installed a free theme from cydia, it works normally..

Quote Originally Posted by darkshines View Post
    Hi everybody.
    I'm following this forum from the page 1 and i'm a big fan of paragon.
    Today i installed 7.1.1 semi-tethered jb on my iphone4, then i installed dreamboard 2.0.2 from wynd's repo and i installed paragon.
    when i open dreamboard and select paragon, it starts loading but after 2 sec. it crashes and device goes to safe mode.
    I really want to use paragon on my device, so please help me solve this problem.
    Thanks in advance..
    I don't think it's compatible with 7.1.1. And I doubt it ever will be. At least until a full untethered jail break is released for 7.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by RussSully View Post
    I don't think it's compatible with 7.1.1. And I doubt it ever will be. At least until a full untethered jail break is released for 7.1.1
    It's very very sad news for me. 7.0.4 was too slow, so i get 7.1.1 but now i can't use my favorite theme.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks

Default Lumia in Dev mode?
    I sometimes get safe mode, but it usually only happens after I get an incoming call. If it doesn't go into Safe mode, I often get a blank screen (after an incoming call). I've let the group know this before, but I don't think many people have this same problem.

It's not too bad, and Paragon has been very stable, but if anyone has known application issues that cause these 'weirdisms' please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    I miss my iPhone, but the board died, so I can't fix it. I always wanted a WP8 and the Lumia won. My wife has an iPhone 4, like my son and my lil girl has a 3gs. But it is not the same (they don't borrow me their phones for my experiments) so I got tired. I am really happy with my new phone. The problem are the expensive (some of them old) games, so I dev unlock it; this way I can install xap files, and maybe can create some new stuff for it.
    Pablo,
    I got my son an HTC Windows phone8, and it is way cool. I compare Paragon to it all the time, but how did you get the Lumia into Dev mode, and is there an app you can load similar to MyWi?
    Last edited by klugey1; 05-05-2014 at 04:03 PM.

Page 100 of 109 FirstFirst ... 50 909899100101102 ... LastLast