+ Reply
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppleWEB i5 for DreamBoard

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Attachment 645847 Available on Cydia for $3.25 Also available on The Fnet Designs Shop for $3.25 To get The Fnet Designs Shop app, add the Fnet Designs repo on Cydia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,164 Times in 391 Posts

Default AppleWEB i5 for DreamBoard
    Attachment 645847

Available on Cydia for $3.25

Also available on The Fnet Designs Shop for $3.25

To get The Fnet Designs Shop app, add the Fnet Designs repo on Cydia
    Our repo is: fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo

Version 1.3 Now Available.
    Change logs:

Version 1.3 changes:
    > FIX – Fixed the bundleID the Tweetbot Tiles (tweetbot 2 and 3)

Version 1.2 changes:
    > UPDATE – Added a slight transparency to the weather area on the dock

Version 1.1 changes:
    > FIX – Fixed iOS 7 bundleID for the iOS Music Icon in Dock
    > FIX – Fixed the bundleID for LinkedIn banner
    > FIX – Updated the banner and BundleID for Quickoffice
    > FIX – Updated the Passbook tile with new iOS 7 BundleID
    > FIX – Several graphic and code optimizations
    > UPDATE – Added a status bar strip to the wallpapers with white at the top as iOS 7 has no status bar and the information is in white text
    > UPDATE – Removed the Theme Outlet tile (Added a tile option for Fnet Designs Shop)
    > UPDATE – Removed the Fios Remote banner and tile (no longer supported by Verizon)
    > NEW – Added a new banner and tile option for Fios Mobile app
    > NEW – Added a tile option for the Box app
    > NEW – Added a tile and banner option for Xbox One Smartglass
    > NEW – Added 13 new wallpapers in the ‘Pattern’ section (now over 60 wallpapers!)
    > NEW** – Added an option to make the Tiles transparent. Go to the theme’s settings > Appearance > Backgrounds (second submenu option) > Tile Background

UPDATING
    Fnet Designs Shop Customers
    Just redownload the theme package from your account dashboard on the Fnet Designs Shop. Updates should be done with DreamBoard NOT running. (from iOS Springboard) Remember to respring or reboot RIGHT AFTER the update installs.

Cydia Customers
    Cydia customers should see the update appear in a few days. Submitting tonight (2-16-14)

FINALLY.. AppleWEB is now available for iPhone 5!

AppleWEB i5 has been in the works for about 5 months now and has been completely redesigned with a newer layout, all new features and new graphics. This is an all new theme, not an upgrade to the original AppleWEB.
    The redesign is now very elegant, clean and now resembles the current Apple website a bit more.

This is the longest and hardest I've worked on a theme to date. I've had many many hurdles in my personal life this year, and along with the birth of my new son in January, AppleWEB i5 has been a HUGE challenge for me to get done. But Fnet Designs is back and at full speed. I will be focusing 100% on my themes (current and new) going forward and that is why I have decided to put all my themes on Cydia. This will free up my time to focus on whats important most to me and my customers; my themes and theme updates. Expect to see much more of me.

Offering unparalleled customizing options, you really can make AppleWEB i5 YOURS.

Video Demo of AppleWEB i5 Public Release Version 1.0.
    (sorry the quality isn't all that with Display Recorder)

These features include:

Homepage Layout

The Homepage layout consists of 6 main areas that are ALL completely customizable.

Navigation Bar
    The Navigation Bar currently has 5 buttons; Home, Folder 1, Folder 2, Folder 3, and Folder 4 (all apps only).
    The home button can be pressed at almost any time from within anywhere in AppleWEB i5 to return you to the Homepage.
    All 4 folder buttons can be named whatever YOU want from within each respective folder. Each folder, once opened, has its own 'Edit Menu' that will allow you to rename the folder and add apps to it.
    The 'All Apps' folder can be renamed, but you can not change what apps are located within it. This folder has been coded to always have all your apps for easier access to everything.
    Address Dock
    The Address Dock is completely dynamic and will always update itself with whatever area you are in. You can also add a username to AppleWEB i5 (from within the main settings area) and it will show here in order to add a bit more personal touch. It also contains the button to access the theme settings area.
    Dock
    The Dock holds the most commonly used apps; Phone, Messages, Music, Maps, and Camera. ALL Icons Are customizable through the theme settings area. Each icon can be used to launch one of the many popular app choices that are provided. Each icon can also launch a Quick Launch Window instead that can hold up to 4 apps of your choice.
    Additionally, if you swipe the dock area to the left you will have access to the most commonly used iOS utility apps; iOS Settings, Clock, Calculator, Calendar and Notes.
    Banners
    The Banners are back with the same functionality everyone loved. This time, there are a lot more along with new choices and graphics. There are 5 customizable banners the flip up and down to change. To change your 5 choices, just go into the theme settings area > Banners.
    Tiles
    The Tiles have been completely redesigned in every aspect. Graphics, functionality and size. The tiles now can be customized to the popular choices provided in the theme settings area>Tiles. Each tile can be flipped up and down through 3 app choices.
    Tabs
    The Tabs area has also been redesigned and besides the 'Cydia Tab' are all customizable through the theme settings area>Tabs. The Mail and Web Browser Tabs can be changed to one of the many popular choices provided OR can be a Quick Launch Window instead to hold up to 4 apps of your choice.

All New Theme Settings Area

The Theme Settings Area has been completely rebuilt and redesigned with a lot more features.

Settings Menu
    The new Settings Menu is comprised of the Settings Menu and within each Settings area is a Settings Submenu. Currently, the settings choices are: Appearance, Dock, Banners, Tiles, and Tabs.
    Settings Submenu
    Each Settings area has its own Settings Submenu.

Within the Appearance settings, you have the options to customize Wallpaper, Banner and Dock Backgrounds, Weather, Time/Date options and username.

In the Dock Menu you have the options to customize the Phone, Messages, Music, Maps and Camera Icons.

The Banners Menu allows you access to change each of the 5 banner app options.

The Tiles Menu has the options to change the left 3 and the right 3 tile app choices.

The Tabs Menu allows you to change the mail and web browser choices to one of the many popular app choices or open a Quick Launch Window.

Completely New and Customizable Folders

Now almost full screen for much faster browsing and a larger number of apps in view!

With the folders, you now have control over what apps you want (up to 60) AND NOW can name them whatever you'd like.
    Once you open a folder, you have 2 Menu options; View Apps and Edit.

Within the View Apps area, you can scroll through all your apps you've assigned to that folder as usual and launch them.

With the new Edit Menu, you now have the choices to 'Edit Applications' and 'Edit Folder Name'. Each is self explanatory and offers complete customization over your folders.

All New Weather Information

All new redesigned weather options and view.

One of the few big changes/modifications to AppleWEB i5 is the weather. The weather no longer has a tile to take up all that space in the theme, and now instead has been placed in the Dock area.
    You now have a 'quick glance' at the current weather in your area. you have the options to view A LOT more details by pressing "More Details" to the right of the weather on the Dock.

"More Details" will bring up a popup that showcases a look at the current weather conditions along with a look at the 5 day forecast. All the information is live. Additionally, the weather can be changed to Celsius or Fahrenheit with the push of a button in the Settings Area>Appearance>Weather.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AppleWEB i5 for DreamBoard-applewebi5_ad.png  
    Last edited by thefinga; 02-17-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: version update 1.3

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-11-2013), Frosty33 (08-11-2013), jawonder (02-16-2014), Karoonchai (08-11-2013), kevin.e.white (03-22-2014), Laxu (02-17-2014), sand_man (08-18-2013), TheHighFlying (08-13-2013), WhyNotCallMeRo (08-17-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,057 Times in 4,201 Posts

wow bro count me in gonna git this for sure

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    wow bro count me in gonna git this for sure
    Thanks man..

2k1
    Thanks

If ya need beta testers let me know

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Frosty33's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm stuck with no jailbreak (really sad face)
    So for now i will just have to sit and watch from a distance (gutted !) but as always finga this theme looks the business. Appleweb has always being my favorite theme so looking forward to having this on my phone as soon as possible. Keep up the good work

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frosty33 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

If ya need beta testers let me know
    I have 1 other modmyi member testing (and also my wife and brother who are hooked on it.. lol) but I could use another definitely... Shoot me a modmyi message with your email address.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty33 View Post
    I'm stuck with no jailbreak (really sad face)
    So for now i will just have to sit and watch from a distance (gutted !) but as always finga this theme looks the business. Appleweb has always being my favorite theme so looking forward to having this on my phone as soon as possible. Keep up the good work
    Thanks bud! Hope your jailbroken soon man.... I'd be lost without it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-11-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

Pm sent

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

Pm sent
    Got it... sent info

15. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-11-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

Thank you will check it out.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

Okay first of all I want to say that this theme is well worth the five month wait. After it was installed the setup was like butter. Smooth. I love the customization of the theme and it flows nicely. I never thought I would ever say this but it is Better than appleWeb.
    I'm sure that there are going to be more improvements to come as the theme goes through beta, but to be honest, I may erase all my other dreamboard themes. I've found the King of them all. Thanks Finga, you've done it again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokem14 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

2k1
    Thanks

This theme is amazing haven't found anything I don't like about it. Very easy to customize it the way you want in do many ways.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

Also, I forgot to mention in the original post, programable Widgets are coming in the update (after release).

And any suggestions for banner and/or tile apps are VERY welcome. If you suggest one though, please include the bundleID, so I don't have to hunt it down.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-11-2013)

Thanks

Where do we find the bundle id numbers?

2k1
    Thanks

App info is your friend

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

App info is your friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokem14 View Post
    Where do we find the bundle id numbers?
    Also, if you have a Dreamboard theme already, when your adding an app to a folder (or other area) the menu that displays the apps installed in your phone also displays the BundleID under the name of the app.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thefinga For This Useful Post:

2k1 (08-11-2013)

Thanks

I found it. Thank you. What ideas on the widgets do you have?

Thanks

I found it. Thank you. What ideas on the widgets do you have?
    3 or 4 views (an example would be facebook) like in the old AppleWEB, but with the option to actually put in your own web address and name the widget what you want

Thanks

All I can say is, just when I thought I couldn't get any better. Finga this theme is awesome.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokem14 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-11-2013)

Thanks

All I can say is, just when I thought I couldn't get any better. Finga this theme is awesome.
    Excellent!! I'm glad there's nothing but great things from the beta testers!! Release may come sooner than I thought.

2k1
    Thanks

Everyone at work loves this theme. Man can't git over how easy it is to customize it.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

thefinga (08-12-2013)

+ Reply
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast