Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2674

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 69

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,457 Times in 3,789 Posts

Icons

New Icons

Grey
    pelephone
    copilot
    podcast
    audible
    blizzard armory
    blizzard auth
    chairentertainment
    alienblue
    springtomize
    fantastical2
    chrome
    google
    googlemaps
    sgbuses
    imdb
    hatch
    lastpass
    tiny deathstar
    soundhound
    candycrush
    netbusapp
    speedtest
    scan
    taptalk
    batterylife
    shazaam
    spotify
    teamviewer
    tumblr
    steam
    waze
    wolframa
    dataman
    firewall
    protube
    weatherpro
    mobilebank
    minigore
    translate
    protectmyprivacy
    powergrid
    twitch

Blue
    copilot
    podcast
    audible
    ib3
    fantastical
    sgbuses
    hatch
    deathstar
    candycrush
    batterylife
    tumblr
    wolframa
    dataman
    firewall
    weatherpro
    minigore
    protectmyprivate

There is not so many blue, because I have already added these to the 69 Blue iOS7 Icon pack. It was updated today.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-03-2014 at 12:11 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Ladycigar (02-03-2014), marco29 (02-03-2014), meth357 (02-03-2014), pioneer88 (02-02-2014), s22lane (05-13-2014)

Default Icons needed
    Here are a few icons I hope they're not considered too many. I have more needed but I don't want to go overboard. I'm hoping to learn how to do this myself so that I can use psd to create icons myself. If anyone has a HD tutorial video or an instructional guide for photoshop I would be very grateful and I could help out more, being I'm disabled and have a lot of time on my hands. Anyway THANKS!! June I really like what you do. Here they are:
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

pioneer88 (02-03-2014), Sk37cH (02-04-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Here are a few icons I hope they're not considered too many. I have more needed but I don't want to go overboard. I'm hoping to learn how to do this myself so that I can use psd to create icons myself. If anyone has a HD tutorial video or an instructional guide for photoshop I would be very grateful and I could help out more, being I'm disabled and have a lot of time on my hands. Anyway THANKS!! June I really like what you do. Here they are:
    Not to many at all please post the rest.

As far as making the icons it's very simple.

Open the psd, inside is layer styles for both icons.

Start by dragging the icon in you want to make. Then begin making it with shapes.

First we use the ellipse tool. To make a perfect circle hold down shift, to move it around use the space bar.

Now we adjust the fill layer so we can see underneath it. This is to see what shape we need to use and where to cut it.

We use the ellipse again, but this time we select subtract from shape layer. We want to cut it out.

Next we use the rounded rectangle tool to cut the square shape.

Now to make the star we select the polygon tool and give it 5 sides. Select the down arrow and let it know we want a star.

Create a new layer and make your star, once again press the space bar to move it.

Once this is done open the grey folder. Here is the layer style for 69. Right click and copy layer styles. Then go to your layers and paste layer styles.

Do this for grey and the blue.

Good Luck

Here is a video and full instructions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L605_gEkm0
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-03-2014 at 03:25 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

meth357 (02-04-2014), pioneer88 (02-03-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (02-03-2014), Sk37cH (02-04-2014)

Thanks June! This is just what I was hoping for. Now I'll start later today on the icons I've left and will share them with the community and hopefully they will be up to your standards for 69 theme. Greatly appreciated!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-03-2014), Sk37cH (02-04-2014)

Thanks June, for some reason my Weatherpro hasn't themed but all the others have.

I love your definition of 'easy' to theme icons. You might find it easy but that's because you are good at what you do. I don't have a copy of photoshop because it would be dangerous in my hands.....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (02-03-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Thanks June, for some reason my Weatherpro hasn't themed but all the others have.

I love your definition of 'easy' to theme icons. You might find it easy but that's because you are good at what you do. I don't have a copy of photoshop because it would be dangerous in my hands.....
    Not sure, check the application folder for icon names, then check the info.plist to make sure the bundle is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by big albie View Post
    Ok. I will either upload or email tomorrow. Thanks again for your guidance.
    Ok. Finally, I have the zip file with the icons that I would like you to theme. It was definitely a learning process (something I am sure many of you could do in your sleep), but SSH, Downloading, Uploading, Drop Box ....., are all new to me, so believe me, it was a process.

I hope I have provided you with what you need. Please let me know if you require any additional information.

(If you could please provide the icons in both gray and blue, that would be great!

http://https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8c...-Icons%202.zip

Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I canīt set up this Theme the way it should be. No problems with the widgets and the wallpapers etc., but some icons wonīt be themed (DockShift for example) and with IconOmatic I get crazy results, also the calculator looks terrible. I donīt get what Iīm doing wrong.
    I have an iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4

-settings.png-calculator.png-iconomatic.png-iconomatic2.png-iconomatic3.png-iconomatic4.png

Try this:

Go to settings/general/accessibility then turn reduce motion ON this will disable the parallax effect (and most animations in iOS 7) so it won't zoom in on your wall

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you but reduce motion is allready set to ON.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsau View Post
    Thank you but reduce motion is allready set to ON.
    Turn iconomatic off

This file is found in Library/Themes/69

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391448345.561104.jpg

Instructions to get icons themed is on the first post.

I don't have an i5 so I cannot pull that calculator .

It is in the .car file can you get it?

Instructions to get the log I need for that file. iOS7x Theme GUIDE
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-03-2014 at 11:29 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

marco29 (02-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by big albie View Post
    Ok. Finally, I have the zip file with the icons that I would like you to theme. It was definitely a learning process (something I am sure many of you could do in your sleep), but SSH, Downloading, Uploading, Drop Box ....., are all new to me, so believe me, it was a process.

I hope I have provided you with what you need. Please let me know if you require any additional information.

(If you could please provide the icons in both gray and blue, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.
    Ok. The link I posted was wrong, and has been replaced with the correct one. Icons at your convenience are much appreciated.

Thanks again!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8c0j70d6q...-Icons%202.zip

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (02-24-2014)

Looks good but I can't find where to set my location? Not on settings and I can't see it in either of the plists?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Quote Originally Posted by confucious View Post
    Looks good but I can't find where to set my location? Not on settings and I can't see it in either of the plists?
    In Config.js look for var local and input zip

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

confucious (02-03-2014)

Thank you. Again this uses the old UKXX1067 for Woking rather than the new codes, changed to centigrade as we'll and looks good.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

Papichulo74 (02-03-2014)

I don't really want to be annoying , but the icons - Pelephone , steam ,speedtest , imdb ,translate , shazam and lastpass are not themed in blue , you know when will they be?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sabag123 View Post
    I don't really want to be annoying , but the icons - Pelephone , steam ,speedtest , imdb ,translate , shazam and lastpass are not themed in blue , you know when will they be?
    They are in the icon pack on cydia

I updated the icon pack on cydia , most of the icons that i asked are in the pack , but those - Pelephone , steam ,speedtest , imdb ,translate , shazam and lastpass are not.

Thanks

They are for me. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391494723.856872.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391494730.336215.jpg

Unless you didn't send all the right icon names?

Page 126 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116124125126127128 ... LastLast