Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2674

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 69

Where does Gridlock show up after installing? It says it is installed but I do not see it anywhere. The icons definitely are not setting where I want them so I am assuming it isn't working. Is it compatible with the 5s?

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,458 Times in 3,789 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Where does Gridlock show up after installing? It says it is installed but I do not see it anywhere. The icons definitely are not setting where I want them so I am assuming it isn't working. Is it compatible with the 5s?
    There is no settings for GridLock. It just allows you to move icons anywhere.

It still uses the grid system, but you do not have to have icon right next to each other.

It is compatible with 5s

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

z06gal (01-17-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is no settings for GridLock. It just allows you to move icons anywhere.

It still uses the grid system, but you do not have to have icon right next to each other.

It is compatible with 5s

Gotcha June. Thanks ;

Can someone please make a Mxtube, groupme, Netflix, Hulu icon(s)?

I would love Alexse to design a wallpaper with the glowing blue like he had on the dock against either black or a nice sapphire blue. The contrast would be incredible I think

Here is a better UIShadow

put in FoldersUIKit

Not until winterboard is updated to fix these "Common" bugs

Use these PSD's then create the icon. I will get to these when I get a chance
    PSD

Delete com.apple.TelephonyUI folder in the bundles

Also a video on creating icons

iOSTheme69 Icon - YouTube
    Hi June

Thanks so much for the icons, some worked ok some didn''t maybe I got the app icon name wrong but i checked all the plists for each app and not all list the icon used to display on the home screen. I know I got bundle names correct, I will have a play around and when or if I get them right I will post them up.

WRT the dialer - i deleted the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder and now my dialer looks plain n simple, is this correct, I was expecting to see a themed dialer in black n blue ?

-img_0298.png

-img_6750.png
    -img_9684.png
    I found a bug in the calculator ... Great Theme! Thank you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mirkopala For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (01-18-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Is the ios7 i5 blue on cydia? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Can someone make a icon for the app tweetlogix ? thnx

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    It's in beta. Donate at least 2.99 to June and make to leave your Cydia # and what you're donating for. http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GuiltyGearIsaac For This Useful Post:

ssemmel (01-18-2014)

Hi Guys,

Could I ask someone more adept than me to create blue icons for these please

-firefox.png-ibismail.pngName:  iwipecache.png
Views: 391
Size:  4.7 KB
    -lloydsbank.png-skyfire.png-tottenhamhotspur.png
    -viber.png-weatherplus.png

June did some for me which I greatly appreciate, I would like then as the original designs though if possible, thanks guys

Reb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    Hi June

Thanks so much for the icons, some worked ok some didn''t maybe I got the app icon name wrong but i checked all the plists for each app and not all list the icon used to display on the home screen. I know I got bundle names correct, I will have a play around and when or if I get them right I will post them up.

WRT the dialer - i deleted the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder and now my dialer looks plain n simple, is this correct, I was expecting to see a themed dialer in black n blue ?

-img_0298.png
    Turn the theme off in winterboard if you forget what the dialer looks like.

That is the stock dialer plain and simple.

If I could make it blue/black we'll be assured I would.

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    No it is not

Here is why

1. To get the status bar to theme you have to manually clear cache.

2. Any info.plist that is installed will mess up any Lockscreen and is causing issues with iWidgets.

3. Wallpaper and Lockscreen images are not supported

4. Html is not supported.

All these are issues with winterboard. I am waiting for winterboard to be updated before I release.

[Icon requests]

I will only make icons when you provide the bundle id and icon(s)

Why? Because I don't have time to make icons for you personally. If you give me the bundle id and icon(s) I make icons for everyone. Otherwise it really is a waste of my time.

It's easy. Grab ALL icons from Applications/Yourapp.app

Also grab the info.plist and send them both to me.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-18-2014 at 09:34 AM.

Do someone knows if there is a animated weather theme for the iPhone 5s springboard and works with 69?

good to see you back June, and good to see this thread moving again, here some icon request

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

Caflip (02-06-2014), GuiltyGearIsaac (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-21-2014), June'sIphone (01-18-2014), Papichulo74 (01-18-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by harleysat View Post
    Do someone knows if there is a animated weather theme for the iPhone 5s springboard and works with 69?
    http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...-beta.html?m=1

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

harleysat (01-18-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    good to see you back June, and good to see this thread moving again, here some icon request

Thank you a ton

Thnx. Just donated

23. The Following User Says Thank You to harleysat For This Useful Post:

Ladycigar (02-02-2014)

Turn the theme off in winterboard if you forget what the dialer looks like.

That is the stock dialer plain and simple.

If I could make it blue/black we'll be assured I would.

No it is not

Here is why

1. To get the status bar to theme you have to manually clear cache.

2. Any info.plist that is installed will mess up any Lockscreen and is causing issues with iWidgets.

3. Wallpaper and Lockscreen images are not supported

4. Html is not supported.

All these are issues with winterboard. I am waiting for winterboard to be updated before I release.

[Icon requests]

I will only make icons when you provide the bundle id and icon(s)

Why? Because I don't have time to make icons for you personally. If you give me the bundle id and icon(s) I make icons for everyone. Otherwise it really is a waste of my time.

It's easy. Grab ALL icons from Applications/Yourapp.app

Also grab the info.plist and send them both to me.
    Hi june,

Thx very much for the quick replies and the icon bundles and icon's. You have a lot of requests coming in and I'm sure you try to help everyone thanks again for the quick help and all the things you are doing to make this a top notch theme

Regards

Reb

[Removed at Junes request]
    Last edited by rebeluk; 01-19-2014 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,487 Times in 1,246 Posts

How do i get the icon labels to look as if they are carved into the wallpaper?, see mine is just normal :-

Also what are you guys using to hide your dock labels and where do i get the weather iwidget that's in the screen shot on the first page ?.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (01-21-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rebeluk View Post
    Hi june,

Thx very much for the quick replies and the icon bundles and icon's. You have a lot of requests coming in and I'm sure you try to help everyone thanks again for the quick help and all the things you are doing to make this a top notch theme

Regards

Reb

I have found a quick way to ensure your theme looks good if you are struggling to get icon bundles to theme properly. I have simply accessed the app folder in the User Applications or System Applications folders on the root directory. I then renamed the app icon and copied in the themed icon to the application folder ie for ibisMail User Applications/ibisMail/ibisMail.app in there I put my themed icon since I haven't yet managed to get the bundle folder to work in the 69 blue theme folders and it worked ok. I do know however that if the app gets updated the file is overwritten and would need replacing again. It's a short term fix until I can get my bundle folders working for the apps that won't theme.

Regards

Reb
    This should be avoided at all costs, I hope you update the post and remove it.. This is not the correct way of going about this. Winterboard injects all bundles at runtime. No need to replace any stock files.

The reason your icons are not theming (maybe) is because my icons are 118x120 therefore you have to theme all icons in this bundle. I do not have a problem with this as all icons should be themed. IF you would supply me with all the icons I have no problem making them as I have said numerous times in this thread.

If you look at the bundles I have posted they have every Icon in them. The iOS will size them accordingly even if I made an icon 512x512 iOS will downsize them to fit the screen. This is the reason we have Retina display. The icons made are 2 times bigger than what is displayed.

There are other ways to pull these files so you can understand how they work, but I DO NOT agree with your method.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    How do i get the icon labels to look as if they are carved into the wallpaper?, see mine is just normal :-

Also what are you guys using to hide your dock labels and where do i get the weather iwidget that's in the screen shot on the first page ?.
    The info.plist that is in Library/Themes/69

I have them turned off because they cause issue (Winterboard needs updated) So until then I am using Bigify to hide icon labels.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 01-18-2014 at 11:28 AM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

joe97 (01-18-2014)

Page 110 of 134 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100108109110111112 120 ... LastLast