Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2929

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Coffee Diary HD

@Fattone, yes, of course....I didn't include it because I thought there wasn't a slider anymore for the new iOS...Sorry, I'll post it a little later, bud!,

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (05-18-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), kristatos (05-18-2014), pioneer88 (05-18-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sk37cH;7083197]::: 4 You [McFly Overlay] iWidget v2 :::
    iOS masks....If you can't beat 'em, join 'em

UPDATED with 4 new frames, and an option to show Hi/Lo Temperature. The gold frame is hung with rope that changes tone depending on the overlay colour you choose. Also included is a bevel frame, and 2 more to finish things off

Version 2 brings new depth via shadows applied to the frame, along with a 5 day touch forecast. These lighting effects have been meticulously dissected into a separate layer. This means your colour overlay won't make your shadows look like glows, and will only effect the lighting such as gradients inside the frame. A colour to suit almost any setup, which is adjusted via the opions menu when adding to homescreen.

I looked around and found a fairly basic JSFiddle implementation, essentially showing what I'd imagined. We use webkits in many cases, including springboard items through property lists. So I put the idea to Marty McFly, and he came through with the goods. After v1, there were requests for a city name, so instead of just bringing the same idea, I decided to try and incorporate lighting features to the iWidget. Cheers Marty, for once again putting up with my insane ideas, and taking this on-board as another personal challenge. It's been great fun and I've learnt a lot as usual. Thank you, and enjoy

Wow, great work and thanks to all. I know for me that the work you all do makes my phone the beauty that it is, I can not say enough how much all of your efforts mean to me.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-18-2014), itchanv (05-18-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), kristatos (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014), pioneer88 (05-18-2014), Sk37cH (05-18-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Fattone, yes, of course....I didn't include it because I thought there wasn't a slider anymore for the new iOS...Sorry, I'll post it a little later, bud!,
    Sliders are possible on iOS7 with classiclockscreen tweak by coolstar. Basically allows you to use ios6 sliders.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (05-18-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,453 Times in 4,941 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    great work every one here,appreciate it all but i just need to comment... no disrespect to anyone but this theme evolved to a too much gold in it(for my taste),was not ment to be at start,but that are just my 2 cents,thanx to all for great work and mods,cheers
    There is more people putting gold in there mods than not, coffee is a shade of brown which goes well with gold.
    If you don't like it then don't use it, it's a matter of personal taste, it seems most people on here choose to use it.
    No disrespect is meant, this is just my two cents worth....

This is a valid opinion, Meth, and one I agree with, BUT just remember that, for myself, at least, I don't WORK for CoffeeDiary, am not part of some 'Alpha' team or whatever...

My volunteered sharing above, clearly says "If you wanted it,"

I'm not the type of person who gets off from creating FOR the many, many people who hop from thread to thread just picking up free goodies and lives off 'thanks' and 'I Love Your Work,'.... Who cares about that silly stuff?

I'm just using all this modding stuff to practice on Photoshop, which I love playing with,

Sorry for the rant... But sometimes we need to get some perspective on all this!!
    Nicely put, +1
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (05-18-2014), itchanv (05-18-2014), kristatos (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014)

great work every one here,appreciate it all but i just need to comment... no disrespect to anyone but this theme evolved to a too much gold in it(for my taste),was not ment to be at start,but that are just my 2 cents,thanx to all for great work and mods,cheers
    Thank you stating no disrespect. What this forum has turned into is a place that has become like a high school. If you're cool "your alpha". I use to hate gold (Rick can verify that). Now that I'm playing with it, you have like 50 different gold color schemes that go with any color. Brown , beige, white...looks classy

This is a valid opinion, Meth, and one I agree with, BUT just remember that, for myself, at least, I don't WORK for CoffeeDiary, am not part of some 'Alpha' team or whatever...

My volunteered sharing above, clearly says "If you wanted it,"

I'm not the type of person who gets off from creating FOR the many, many people who hop from thread to thread just picking up free goodies and lives off 'thanks' and 'I Love Your Work,'.... Who cares about that silly stuff?

I'm just using all this modding stuff to practice on Photoshop, which I love playing with,

Sorry for the rant... But sometimes we need to get some perspective on all this!!
    i agree all the way with you,i just had to say it my taste ,my 2 cents...it does NOT mean that i do not like it,it meant that i like that brown and wood patterns and styles more

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    There is more people putting gold in there mods than not, coffee is a shade of brown which goes well with gold.
    If you don't like it then don't use it, it's a matter of personal taste, it seems most people on here choose to use it.
    No disrespect is meant, this is just my two cents worth....
    i learned on this forum that people will use almost anything you give them....i do not prefer gold and that is just my opinion,i think all those mods are really great,and maybe just maybe they would look even better without gold
    i really love this theme because all great moders and themers that are around here,great mind and talents

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Thank you stating no disrespect. What this forum has turned into is a place that has become like a high school. If you're cool "your alpha". I use to hate gold (Rick can verify that). Now that I'm playing with it, you have like 50 different gold color schemes that go with any color. Brown , beige, white...looks classy
    yeah...there should not be so much wind when someone states his/hers dislikeing

and to let you see that i am not just another hater,here is my little gold contribudion to this amazing theme,i do not have a phone so can not test this,hope it looks good on phone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBDockBG@2x~iphone.png 
Views:	269 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	668832
    Last edited by meth357; 05-18-2014 at 11:58 AM.
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

kristatos (05-18-2014)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,453 Times in 4,941 Posts

i agree all the way with you,i just had to say it my taste ,my 2 cents...it does NOT mean that i do not like it,it meant that i like that brown and wood patterns and styles more

i learned on this forum that people will use almost anything you give them....i do not prefer gold and that is just my opinion,i think all those mods are really great,and maybe just maybe they would look even better without gold
    i really love this theme because all great moders and themers that are around here,great mind and talents

yeah...there should not be so much wind when someone states his/hers dislikeing

and to let you see that i am not just another hater,here is my little gold contribudion to this amazing theme,i do not have a phone so can not test this,hope it looks good on phone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SBDockBG@2x~iphone.png 
Views:	269 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	668832
    You were the first to let off wind, if you don't like peoples own opinions then don't preach your own, we all have different tastes on here , i don't go asking people to add more gold to there set ups just because i like it, it's there choice , again don't take this the wrong way but in future to avoid this kind of debate , say nothing....

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    It's like a high school when you turn up buddy, i thought you would show when this kind of thing happens, you always do, where theres drama there's you..... very predictable Justin....
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 05-18-2014 at 12:44 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014)

I forgot, my bad. Cane in peace and I see what happens.
    Well, I'll stay out of here also.
    @Ferlop keep up what you're making.
    @Meth... I know what you mean and you're cool in my eyes.
    @Rick, thanks again for being so randomly horrible towards me
    Take care guys

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

meth357 (05-18-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    You were the first to let off wind, if you don't like peoples own opinions then don't preach your own, we all have different tastes on here , i don't go asking people to add more gold to there set ups just because i like it, it's there choice , again don't take this the wrong way but in future to avoid this kind of debate , say nothing....

It's like a high school when you turn up buddy, i thought you would show when this kind of thing happens, you always do, where theres drama there's you..... very predictable Justin....
    i had respect for your opinion and now you are being just rude....and as i recall i did not ask you to do anything,nor to tone down gold nor to do anything else,you was the first one to show disrespect on my comment for gold, so i guess you are the one that does not respect others opinions(mine first,because you do not like it)and now you want to teach me how to express myself,than just ain't nice bro....i made a lot of stuff here for community and never argue with someone that was disliking,and why i would want to avoid debate over my taste??? it was never forbiden to say what you like and what you don't

and maybe you should read again my post about that: i clearly stated ''no disrespect to anyone,and that i like that mods''
    Last edited by meth357; 05-18-2014 at 01:02 PM.
    Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.

For what it's worth, Meth wasn't being the least bit disrespectful. He was sharing an opinion - his observation and 'why' he was less interested in the newer gold stuff. Simple opinion. I sure hope people can still share their opinions and not get blasted. I too am more partial to the original 'brown' hues of CD. Gold is only barely related to brown in the color scheme.. It's closer to yellow than brown. But little touches here and there are fine. I think some of, who love a theme, worry that it might get hijacked from its original look. That's the only reason we speak up. If creative energy is going to be put into something - I always love if the creative energy can be spent in the original theme creator's vision and direction. Again -- MY.... OPIN-ION, folks... No flaming please.. Create away!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014)

thank you Grant-i rest my case

20. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (05-18-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Ferlop for the sweet LS...Jazz for the original icon shadow...Alex for the brownish-toned WeatherWalls...

CD.jpg
    Last edited by kristatos; 05-18-2014 at 02:15 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

alexse25 (05-18-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), itchanv (05-18-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), pioneer88 (05-19-2014)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,940 Times in 6,525 Posts

I don't care about this crap.

But I gotta say to Rick that if I knew it was that easy to drive away a certain user, I'll be asking you to post in a couple other threads! Kudos!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

itchanv (05-18-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), kristatos (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014), pioneer88 (05-19-2014)

Hello, Thank you very much to Jazzman for the gorgeous Overlay..And to Alex for the amazing icons and widget and Ferlop for the beautiful Wallpaper, and to all involved thank you...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to itchanv For This Useful Post:

alexse25 (05-18-2014), Bulakenyo (05-19-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), Jazzman UK (05-18-2014), kristatos (05-28-2014), Mary48336 (05-19-2014), pioneer88 (05-19-2014)

Thanks

Coffediarry ios7 Where and how do you get?

HTML widgets on Springboard again!!!!!! Timed Walls behind icons!! Animation behind icons!! And not just with iWidgets anymore.. We get our SB Widgets from Winterboard back again.. Thanks to Jake (GroovyCarrot).. See his thread SBHtml in FileMods forum!!!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

azaleea (05-18-2014), ferlop15 (05-19-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), kristatos (05-18-2014), meth357 (05-18-2014)

Come on fellas, sounding like Eli7e up in here😂👊

I'm liking this, ATM....but I'm not done,....Dacal is crazy awesome!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (05-25-2014), kristatos (05-28-2014), Le0n (05-30-2014), Mary48336 (05-19-2014)

I'm liking this, ATM....but I'm not done,....Dacal is crazy awesome!

COOL!! Now that Jake's new tweak called SBHTML has brought HTML to iOS7 on our Springboards - can you share this SB widget when you're done, Ferlop, that we can all enjoy?! And the one you last posted - that you and I talked about - where I thought you were 'teasing us'.. Can you repost your link for that one? For some reason - I can't find it in this thread now.. Thanks, bro!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone kristatos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    HTML widgets on Springboard again!!!!!! Timed Walls behind icons!! Animation behind icons!! And not just with iWidgets anymore.. We get our SB Widgets from Winterboard back again.. Thanks to Jake (GroovyCarrot).. See his thread SBHtml in FileMods forum!!!

Man, man, man...runs great!...my Sb with animations running in 7.0.4......

7.0.4 with SB widget.jpg

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Bulakenyo (05-19-2014), ferlop15 (05-19-2014), It's Mi (05-25-2014), Jazzman UK (05-19-2014), pioneer88 (05-18-2014)

Page 83 of 147 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 ... LastLast