Page 39 of 148 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 780 of 2955

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

  1. #761
    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    is there a backboard icon for this one?
    Yes there is. @alfroggy 😉http://i.imgur.com/RlRWdKj.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (12-02-2013), Alfroggy (12-02-2013), King_O_Hill (12-02-2013), Krima (12-02-2013), meth357 (12-02-2013)

  3. #762
    I'm still planning to try and come up with a mod that uses some type of window, but I can't really sit down and work on it at the moment, these minor changes I've done during few minutes here and there....really doesn't look too bad, even with other color walls!


  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (12-03-2013), Fattone66 (12-03-2013), Gunspeed (12-03-2013), Karoonchai (12-03-2013), meth357 (12-03-2013), NewdestinyX (12-03-2013), TeddyDiesel (12-03-2013)

  5. #763
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,899
    Thanks
    1,841
    Thanked 6,353 Times in 1,491 Posts

    That looks really good bro. Soon I will sit in front of the PC and try to come up with some more icons. I've saved a lot of brown textures in a folder to go with this theme.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    ferlop15 (12-04-2013), meth357 (12-03-2013), NewdestinyX (12-03-2013)

  7. #764
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm still planning to try and come up with a mod that uses some type of window, but I can't really sit down and work on it at the moment, these minor changes I've done during few minutes here and there....really doesn't look too bad, even with other color walls!

    Ferlop, YOU DAWG!! That's TOTALLY in the right direction!! Very complimentary to CD's brown shades. Please release THAT!!

    I know.. A perfectionist never releases his work before its time.. .

    But that's SICK dude!

    Well done!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. #765
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm still planning to try and come up with a mod that uses some type of window, but I can't really sit down and work on it at the moment, these minor changes I've done during few minutes here and there....really doesn't look too bad, even with other color walls!

    Please ferlop share this one please?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (12-03-2013), meth357 (12-03-2013)

  10. #766
    Thanks guys, I really haven't done anything yet.....I need a little bit of time, going to add a little texture somewhere.
    --------------------------------------
    Been busy.....I'm just gonna leave what I did earlier right here. I think you only need the overlay and CSS/Main folder, so replace both. Only WW version!




    CSS/Main folder download: https://www.mediafire.com/?9u6qkhyd3ucn623
    Last edited by ferlop15; 12-05-2013 at 07:43 AM.

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (12-08-2013), Fattone66 (12-03-2013), Karoonchai (12-03-2013), King_O_Hill (12-03-2013), kristatos (05-30-2014), mcooper (12-06-2013), meth357 (12-03-2013), NewdestinyX (12-03-2013), T76 (12-07-2013)

  12. #767
    Awesome Ferlop! Thanks for this!

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-06-2013), mcooper (12-06-2013), SHARON1O (12-06-2013)

  14. #768
    Man, that's pretty creative, there Grant!......like how you arranged that. It allows for a little more room for the back walls. If you also prefer the clearer overlay without the sepia hue let me know.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-06-2013), mcooper (12-06-2013), NewdestinyX (12-06-2013)

  16. #769
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Awesome Ferlop! Thanks for this!

    Nice!
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (12-06-2013)

  18. #770
    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Man, that's pretty creative, there Grant!......like how you arranged that. It allows for a little more room for the back walls. If you also prefer the clearer overlay without the sepia hue let me know.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if I take out the sepia - the weather wall colors won't match the brown vibe of CD.. Right?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  19. #771
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but if I take out the sepia - the weather wall colors won't match the brown vibe of CD.. Right?
    Well, you're right in that it might not be as acceptable for the type of tones "CD" is going for, but just thought I'd offer......
    ---------------------------------------------------
    edited my "Haha" comment, before it's lightheartedness is misconstrued!
    Last edited by ferlop15; 12-06-2013 at 07:24 PM.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-07-2013), Krima (12-06-2013), NewdestinyX (12-06-2013), T76 (12-07-2013)

  21. #772

  22. #773
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    No problem bud, this will have to do for a while.

  23. #774
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Thanks guys, I really haven't done anything yet.....I need a little bit of time, going to add a little texture somewhere.
    --------------------------------------
    Been busy.....I'm just gonna leave what I did earlier right here. I think you only need the overlay and CSS/Main folder, so replace both. Only WW version!




    CSS/Main folder download: https://www.mediafire.com/?9u6qkhyd3ucn623
    Hi Ferlop,mind sharing the whole widget for this one,thanks

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to T76 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (12-07-2013)

  25. #775
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    Hi Ferlop,mind sharing the whole widget for this one,thanks
    Hey bud, it's posted on UniAw thread, page 585, then just replace the files above!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-07-2013), mcooper (12-07-2013), T76 (12-07-2013)

  27. #776
    Very nice touch Ferlop👍
    Last edited by Bulldog5278; 12-07-2013 at 05:59 PM.

  28. #777
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    1,403
    Thanked 670 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Hey bud, it's posted on UniAw thread, page 585, then just replace the files above!
    thanks Ferlop,but its doesnt look the same as yours when i download the mod from Uniaw thread and download the main and over right it an its look like this

    -001.png

  29. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    thanks Ferlop,but its doesnt look the same as yours when i download the mod from Uniaw thread and download the main and over right it an its look like this

    -001.png
    Everything is there buddy, you can clearly see that you need to hide the #singlelinedate in the config.js file.....and you need to look again up there, you see the new overlay in those posts above!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    T76 (12-07-2013)

  31. #779
    Love this👍

  32. #780
    Looks good, Bull!....but then again, Coffee Diary is a beautiful theme!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (12-08-2013)

Page 39 of 148 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •