Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Coffee Diary HD

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    SO beautiful, Larke!! Are they WOEID only for weather? Or GPS?
    both are gps

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-02-2013), meth357 (08-02-2013), NewdestinyX (08-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    both are gps
    Thanks. Hey did you add the "Ajax" code line that The.Drifter found that allows the automatic update city to city to happen without a respring? iOS 6 introduced a problem that's made most of our GPS weather widgets require a respring to update location.

I can give you the code line if you need it. You'll get a lot less PM's from people wondering why their GPS mods aren't updating automatically as they're driving around.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

daddykool (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

Hi Grant
    It's a dual version of the weather script.
    There's no ajax timeout in it but they do not have a problem updating location. Same scripts from my weather iWidgets.
    I've not had one email about people having a location update problem. They switch locations within 20 seconds of a new mylocation.txt file being created.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-04-2013), King_O_Hill (08-03-2013), Krima (08-03-2013), RKO1195 (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Hi Grant
    It's a dual version of the weather script.
    There's no ajax timeout in it but they do not have a problem updating location. Same scripts from my weather iWidgets.
    I've not had one email about people having a location update problem. They switch locations within 20 seconds of a new mylocation.txt file being created.
    From what I understood from Drifter, D, this problem is endemic to iOS6 and will affect all GPS widgets that call on Crazyviveks tweak. I've had the update location problem in all GPS widgets I regularly use- even your early favorites of mine - without adding the Ajax timeout code.

This is not to say everyone will experience the lack of "timely" automatic update. But for everyone of us that have had problems with all our GPS widgets that use myLocation, this line of code clears the problem every time. I've fixed several widgets for people who didn't have Immediate location change. DaddyKool's from a little earlier in this thread looks like the same code as Larke is using. No auto update before adding the Ajax timeout code line. Promise, D. I can't make this stuff up, bro.. Lol!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-03-2013 at 08:10 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

I was merely replying in regards to you stating that there will be a ton of emails about a problem that doesn't exist for a large number of users. It is a few of you.

Even if Larke does not change it I can bet that this would be the only time she will hear of a problem updating.

Not debating it doesn't happen I'm just saying that it works without it for a very large majority.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

alexse25 (08-03-2013), Alfroggy (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

I pretty much always use the code Durben has given and i havent gotten complaints of an update issue ever. Really don't have complaints at all (except the yahoo thing but not his codes fault). I always trust his code to work awesome but If I do I'll let them know about that fix

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

12. The Following User Says Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I was merely replying in regards to you stating that there will be a ton of emails about a problem that doesn't exist for a large number of users. It is a few of you.

Even if Larke does not change it I can bet that this would be the only time she will hear of a problem updating.

Not debating it doesn't happen I'm just saying that it works without it for a very large majority.
    A question, D.. Why do you think it's a problem for a lot of us and then not for a lot of others?

My own polling has come up with about 35-40% of us have auto update problems without the Ajax timeout code line. Just wondering why it affects some & not others... and why it affects ALL GPS widgets for us (even yours).. so weird..

EDIT:
    Just tested Larke's two iWidgets. No auto update on both my 4S and 5 without Ajax code line.. :/
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-03-2013 at 09:52 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

I think it only affects people that live in the greater Philly area.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I think it only affects people that live in the greater Philly area.
    Lol!! Too funny.,

But seriously - the article Drifter referenced spoke of it as a problem with iOS 6 itself - which logically would affect all of us. The people for whom it's not a problem must have a substrate active that's resetting the Ajax timeout so weather widgets aren't then affected by the "being stuck" in one location. I would think it beneficial for all modders to just include the code line in the location.js since it won't hurt anything to add it. Then 100% of people won't experience the issue - at least not for that reason.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-03-2013 at 10:15 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

Mine works fine, I traveled today and it updated 5 times Grant.

Sorry if this throws off your so called "poll".

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Mine works fine, I traveled today and it updated 5 times Grant.

Sorry if this throws off your so called "poll".
    Not at all.. You're in the 60-65% group, bro..
    ----
    Here's a screen shot showing a widget with Ajax code showing the town I'm in now..(Oreland)(wife driving me home from mother-in-law's an hour away).. And Larke's widget is showing the town (Willow Grove) I drove thru 15 minutes ago - last time I did a respring - which was necessary to update it. And I have interval set to 10 min in widget.

Every weather widget I own based on myLocation needs the Ajax timeout code line to auto update. On my 4S (stripped down) AND my 5 (full of tweaks)..

Last edited by NewdestinyX; 08-04-2013 at 07:15 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (08-04-2013), The.Drifter (08-04-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    I pretty much always use the code Durben has given and i havent gotten complaints of an update issue ever. Really don't have complaints at all (except the yahoo thing but not his codes fault). I always trust his code to work awesome but If I do I'll let them know about that fix
    Larke, I notice you've left the CityGPS variable in the config.js. It's also in the option.plist. Was that intentional? I notice that the option for CityGPS does not work when you choose it in the options while adding the widget. It continues to use neighborhood or nothing (as if both switches were set to off).

alt icons request (unframed):

weather
    stocks
    activator
    sbsettings
    youtube
    calculator
    line
    viber
    instagram
    instamessage

thanks very much
    Last edited by acidnbase; 08-04-2013 at 05:18 PM.
    no great shakes but good enough..

Is there another set of auto mask for icons instead of frame? We need another set of alternative auto mask for apps without coffee diary icons.

I just love the look of this theme!! And all I can do with it!!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

daddykool (08-06-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013)

Hey all you amazing modders. I love the browns and coffee colors. But they don't do quite as well against timed walls weather backgrounds.. But a rustic TOP window of a log cabin SB widget - THROUGH WHICH you see the UniAW6 animations would be an AMAZING SB mod for the Coffee Diary theme. The icons themselves look best against brown and black wallpapers - they get lost in the full screen weather shots of mods like Ian/Dacal's UniAW6. But a 'top window' made of log cabin wood grain - out of which you see the animations would be AMAZING..And still let a basically brown/black wallpaper make these awesome icons POP!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

daddykool (08-06-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-06-2013)

Hey folks,

Just wanted to come here and give you some news...
    We finally arrived at La Réunion 3 weeks ago, and I already started to work. Very hard... In french Navy, people think you can be 100% efficient immediately so they leave you a couple of hours to speak with your predecessor and then you're ok! Reality is, now I have lot of work and many things to learn. But hey! I live in a place always warm and sunny! Yiiiiihaaaaa!

Anyway, we already are in our new house and all boxes are empty. Kids are enjoying local food (fruits) in the garden, soon they'll get back to school.
    My wife is already looking for a job (should be easy to find), she's happy too. Myself have to ride to work. Only 7 kilometers, but we are living at 200 meters high so it's a bit hard at the end of the day to "climb". Well, I will lose some weight
    It seems that I will soon be sailing to Mauritius... Spend 3 days there... Then at the end of the year we'll sail to the South for 7 weeks... And again on january-february 2014... I hope I won't throw up too often lmao...

You certainly understood it, I don't have much time ATM. Already told ya that a couple of months ago but now I'm pretty sure of it : I won't get back to themes. This is over... What I appreciate is to see that they are still living on some devices in the world and some people are still talking on this thread. Not for long, but still...

I'm leaving the "theme creator" status and going back to "simple user"... Yet I'm proud of what I brought to this community. I learned a lot, it helped me in my job already, and I'm sure I will soon be able to make my own website.

Here we go... One year after my first theme, 4 themes later, I'm quitting.

So, keep going fellas I will come by sometimes but less often then before for sure.

And I'm sure someone somewhere will arise and push out some old projects I had to make them alive

Thank you for all your positives feedbacks. They were more important then all the money I earned.
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 08-09-2013 at 07:12 AM.

31. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

alexse25 (11-30-2013), Alfroggy (08-09-2013), ayaz_ (08-09-2013), broodwar (08-09-2013), cuzin (08-09-2013), daddykool (08-09-2013), Happy363 (08-09-2013), indyzzzz (08-15-2013), IrobertI (08-09-2013), King_O_Hill (08-09-2013), lostinthemes (10-27-2013), Marty McFly (02-15-2014), meth357 (08-09-2013), ogkikz (08-18-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-09-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

Take care bro! Thanks for all your sharing here and good luck!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-09-2013), daddykool (08-09-2013), ulysseleviet (08-09-2013)

We'll miss you huge, sir!! Enjoy life while you're working hard. Thanks for all you've shared with us!!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 696 Posts

Hallo Ulysse Bud Thx for All the Themes ya made Bud 💢👊😉 wish you all the Best in your New Life and God bless you my Friend 🙏

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 148 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 85 135 ... LastLast