+ Reply
Page 31 of 141 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 2804

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by lizzy954 so sorry Roberto1000 but just think of this,,, I'd rather have your problem right now I lost my jailbreak and my heart is crushed,,,,I only hope
...
  1. #601
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,955
    Thanks
    3,063
    Thanked 5,586 Times in 1,940 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    so sorry Roberto1000 but just think of this,,, I'd rather have your problem right now I lost my jailbreak and my heart is crushed,,,,I only hope that another jailbreak will be released again. From what I have read, there will be a release probably when the IOS7 is released to the public.
    I tried using Ilexrat but it didn't work,,,now I have to look at these ugly icons and the only customization is my wallpaper,,, oh well
    Thinking of upgrading to the Galaxy Note when released. Some of my friends have them and I used it one day and liked it alot. The
    size is what attracted me to it. But then I have read so many blogs that say Android is filled with spam etc.
    lollll I have decisions to make in a few months. In the meantime, I will continue to visit and download when I can in case I keep my i5
    Amazing how I am receiving offers for my i5 in less than 24 hrs.
    Thank you for listening

    p.s. go to the apple store and search for shelf wallpaper for 4S and you will see some apps for free. It is where I found my wallpaper. Good luck and hope you find it.





    This is so nice !! Fahim,,, you are amazing !! will check to see if you will share so I can store it

    Hi Steph53940 ,, have you shared this setup ? Can't find and when I click on the picture it doesn't have the link like you normally have.
    Would like to have this in my collection, if at all possible... Thank you !!
    Hi lizzy

    Last resort for a jailed iPhone u can use WebClips to theme some icons. This is not an ideal approach but its either do this way or not at all.

    @deckedsg has a tutorial on how to do it.
    http://deckedsg.tumblr.com/

    Just scroll down half the page.

    Sorry to hijack the thread...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-24-2013), daddykool (07-24-2013), King_O_Hill (07-23-2013), lizzy954 (07-26-2013)

  3. #602
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanks
    1,833
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 706 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    My Setup today 😉



    Credits to Oldster,Hell7,Durben for Overlay Noki 💢👊
    Can you share, please ?

  4. #603
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    hello everyones.im just finish icons



    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    so sorry Roberto1000 but just think of this,,, I'd rather have your problem right now I lost my jailbreak and my heart is crushed,,,,I only hope that another jailbreak will be released again. From what I have read, there will be a release probably when the IOS7 is released to the public.
    I tried using Ilexrat but it didn't work,,,now I have to look at these ugly icons and the only customization is my wallpaper,,, oh well
    Thinking of upgrading to the Galaxy Note when released. Some of my friends have them and I used it one day and liked it alot. The
    size is what attracted me to it. But then I have read so many blogs that say Android is filled with spam etc.
    lollll I have decisions to make in a few months. In the meantime, I will continue to visit and download when I can in case I keep my i5
    Amazing how I am receiving offers for my i5 in less than 24 hrs.
    Thank you for listening

    p.s. go to the apple store and search for shelf wallpaper for 4S and you will see some apps for free. It is where I found my wallpaper. Good luck and hope you find it.





    This is so nice !! Fahim,,, you are amazing !! will check to see if you will share so I can store it

    Hi Steph53940 ,, have you shared this setup ? Can't find and when I click on the picture it doesn't have the link like you normally have.
    Would like to have this in my collection, if at all possible... Thank you !!
    Hello lizzy954 .for ip4 or ip5??

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (07-24-2013), lizzy954 (07-26-2013), meth357 (07-23-2013)

  6. #604
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones.im just finish icons





    Hello lizzy954 .for ip4 or ip5??
    Hai steph,

    Can u share please for I5

  7. #605
    iPhone? More like MyPhone augustborn9909's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 751 Times in 97 Posts

    ty max patrese, ian n. interwebs for gui

    ...a remix of my old widget


  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to augustborn9909 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-25-2013), Fattone66 (07-25-2013), Hip5 (07-25-2013), indyzzzz (07-30-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (07-24-2013), Krima (07-24-2013), lizzy954 (07-26-2013), Mavishi (10-31-2013), meth357 (07-24-2013), phil73 (07-24-2013), Ramses2 (07-24-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-24-2013)

  9. #606
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,286
    Thanked 9,730 Times in 2,532 Posts

    LS iMinions





    Credit to Larke and creators
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (07-25-2013), daddykool (07-25-2013), Fattone66 (07-25-2013), Hip5 (07-25-2013), indyzzzz (07-30-2013), IrobertI (07-25-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), James424 (07-25-2013), lizzy954 (07-26-2013), meth357 (07-25-2013), Steph53940 (07-24-2013)

  11. #607
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Hello everyone. here is the first beta version of sb coffee uniaw.
    You only have to adjust the height for the temperature in the yahoo js and weather icon adjust in the css;
    Sorry but I have no iphone5 iphone for all test

    it's for iphone5

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20beta1ip5.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS iMinions





    Credit to Larke and creators
    hello my friend. Very good job and its funny

    Last edited by Steph53940; 07-24-2013 at 11:39 PM.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-24-2013), Hip5 (07-25-2013), IrobertI (07-25-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (07-25-2013), lizzy954 (07-26-2013)

  13. #608
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,027
    Thanks
    1,833
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 706 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by augustborn9909 View Post
    ty max patrese, ian n. interwebs for gui

    ...a remix of my old widget

    Very nice, can you share ?

  14. #609
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,283
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 908 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS iMinions





    Credit to Larke and creators
    That's brilliant...love it 😄

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (07-25-2013), Karoonchai (07-25-2013)

  16. #610
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 284 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyone. here is the first beta version of sb coffee uniaw.
    You only have to adjust the height for the temperature in the yahoo js and weather icon adjust in the css;
    Sorry but I have no iphone5 iphone for all test

    it's for iphone5

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20beta1ip5.zip

    hello my friend can u share for iphone4 thanks u😬

  17. #611
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,611
    Thanks
    3,991
    Thanked 8,806 Times in 4,429 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahim.Khan View Post
    I've never used GPS weather. You should ask Schnedi. It's his code, he would know.
    ------------
    You need the myLocation app from Crazyvivek for GPS weather to work on any widget. Search for a guy named King_O_Hill, and in his signature are the instruction for finding and installing the myLocation app.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. #612
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    5,133
    Thanked 2,954 Times in 912 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by augustborn9909 View Post
    ty max patrese, ian n. interwebs for gui

    ...a remix of my old widget

    This is beautiful! Always love the work you do with SB setups!

  19. #613
    Livin the iPhone Life James424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,456
    Thanks
    11,133
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,108 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS iMinions





    Credit to Larke and creators
    awesome bro

    LS BETA

    Last edited by James424; 07-25-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    MOD DESIGNER

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (07-25-2013), IrobertI (07-25-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (07-26-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-25-2013)

  21. #614
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    coming soon . for ip4 and ip5 and its version day and night


  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (07-25-2013), Fattone66 (07-25-2013), IrobertI (07-25-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (07-26-2013), meth357 (07-25-2013)

  23. #615
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,506
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by augustborn9909 View Post
    ty max patrese, ian n. interwebs for gui

    ...a remix of my old widget

    Beautiful bro!👌

  24. #616
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,097
    Thanks
    40,303
    Thanked 16,966 Times in 6,194 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You need the myLocation app from Crazyvivek for GPS weather to work on any widget. Search for a guy named King_O_Hill, and in his signature are the instruction for finding and installing the myLocation app.
    Yeah, that jerk, KOH, can help you out.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-25-2013)

  26. #617
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 180 Times in 35 Posts


  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fahim.Khan For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-26-2013), Jameziiee (07-25-2013), Karoonchai (07-26-2013), Krima (07-25-2013), kristatos (04-26-2014), Ramses2 (07-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-25-2013)

  28. #618
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 180 Times in 35 Posts

    This Lockscreen goes quite well with my previous SB widget.
    Hope y'all like it.
    Download it here: https://app.box.com/s/qi1xn80z64drm3keru37

    Last edited by Fahim.Khan; 07-25-2013 at 05:38 PM.

  29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fahim.Khan For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (07-25-2013), indyzzzz (07-30-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013), Karoonchai (07-26-2013), Krima (07-25-2013), kristatos (04-26-2014), lizzy954 (07-28-2013), meth357 (07-25-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-25-2013)

  30. #619
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,118
    Thanks
    5,133
    Thanked 2,954 Times in 912 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahim.Khan View Post
    This Lockscreen goes quite well with my previous SB widget.
    Hope y'all like it.
    Download it here: https://app.box.com/s/qi1xn80z64drm3keru37

    You are awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Fahim.Khan (07-25-2013), lizzy954 (07-28-2013)

  32. #620
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    41
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 180 Times in 35 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    You are awesome!! Thank you for sharing!!
    You're very welcome!

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Fahim.Khan For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (07-25-2013)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 07-06-2014, 05:15 AM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts