Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3026

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Coffee Diary HD

  1. #2321
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    662
    Thanks
    1,385
    Thanked 761 Times in 361 Posts

    Now I just need iFunbox to update, it won't let me access my files, but doesn't show me as hailed either. Oh well, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at least lol


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Noobus Majorus thanks are welcome <---

  2. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Now I just need iFunbox to update, it won't let me access my files, but doesn't show me as hailed either. Oh well, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at least lol


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Did you install afc2add from Cydia yet?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (06-24-2014)

  4. #2323
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,346
    Thanks
    5,642
    Thanked 9,091 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Now I just need iFunbox to update, it won't let me access my files, but doesn't show me as hailed either. Oh well, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel at least lol


    Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Did you install afc2add from Cydia yet?
    Afc2Add needs to be updated for 7.1.1 and is NOT working as yet (it seems).

    Thank you.

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-23-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-24-2014), Marty McFly (06-24-2014), Mary48336 (06-24-2014), NewD (06-23-2014)

  6. #2324
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,534
    Thanks
    4,582
    Thanked 8,938 Times in 2,757 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Afc2Add needs to be updated for 7.1.1 and is NOT working as yet (it seems).

    Thank you.
    There is a working one out there but not the official one yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (06-24-2014), dwizurd (06-24-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-24-2014), Marty McFly (06-24-2014)

  8. #2325
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,346
    Thanks
    5,642
    Thanked 9,091 Times in 2,059 Posts

    Yep, cheers for the clarification. I'm personally holding off, as Dev's need time. I think a lot of issues that arose last time were due to people having to mess with so many tweaks on iOS7, and no Dev's were ready because there was no real warning when the JB dropped out of nowhere. Same this time. I think I'll wait till I don't have 100's of potentially unwanted traces of tweaks that will be either uninstalled or updated in short time. Thank you.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (06-24-2014)

  10. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Yep, cheers for the clarification. I'm personally holding off, as Dev's need time. I think a lot of issues that arose last time were due to people having to mess with so many tweaks on iOS7, and no Dev's were ready because there was no real warning when the JB dropped out of nowhere. Same this time. I think I'll wait till I don't have 100's of potentially unwanted traces of tweaks that will be either uninstalled or updated in short time. Thank you.
    +1000
    I am with you, SK! My phone is rock stable right now and the tweak devs need several weeks to sort out stuff. I'm not even remotely interested in going to 7.1.1 yet. Those without a jailbreak at all, I'm sure it's wonderful for them.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    itchanv (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-24-2014), Mary48336 (06-24-2014), Sk37cH (06-24-2014)

  12. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Afc2Add needs to be updated for 7.1.1 and is NOT working as yet (it seems).

    Thank you.
    Yeap
    But !! OpenSSH and WinSCP are working

    & Thank you too
    <img src=https://copy.com/thumbs/aza4.png border=0 alt= />

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    dwizurd (06-24-2014), kristatos (06-24-2014), Sk37cH (06-24-2014)

  14. #2328
    2 versions for Speedtest and one Find my iPhone
    hope you guys like them

    click on image to download, enjoy

    <img src=https://copy.com/thumbs/aza4.png border=0 alt= />

  15. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    bebe102 (06-25-2014), Darrenrooster (06-24-2014), dmick89 (06-24-2014), EricB78 (06-24-2014), ferlop15 (06-25-2014), Glawrence33 (06-24-2014), It's Mi (06-24-2014), itchanv (06-24-2014), jm26200 (06-24-2014), Komatins (06-24-2014), Krima (06-24-2014), kristatos (06-24-2014), lostinthemes (06-26-2014), Marty McFly (06-24-2014), Mary48336 (06-24-2014), meth357 (06-25-2014), mezstah (06-24-2014), Nykoscn (06-29-2014), pioneer88 (06-25-2014), s22lane (06-24-2014), Sk37cH (06-24-2014), streetrebel (06-24-2014), TEK_2012 (06-24-2014)

  16. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    Here are 2 icons
    Passbook
    click on image to download
    hi miss hi alll

    how to give the right name in the bundle for the associated icon
    eg for icleaner line is called ==> com.exile90.icleanerpro

    need help plss eg ==> icon kiosque or Mercury Web Browser?
    what name to give the bundle
    Tested several but its not invented!

    for passbook so goood ty azaleea and ty all for ur creation

    Kristatos ty take ur camera goood job bro

    nice day alll sure more very hot yet arffff
    PS : sorry for my very bad English

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (06-25-2014)

  18. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hi miss hi alll

    how to give the right name in the bundle for the associated icon
    eg for icleaner line is called ==> com.exile90.icleanerpro

    need help plss eg ==> icon kiosque or Mercury Web Browser?
    what name to give the bundle
    Tested several but its not invented!

    for passbook so goood ty azaleea and ty all for ur creation

    Kristatos ty take ur camera goood job bro

    nice day alll sure more very hot yet arffff
    PS : sorry for my very bad English
    The most accurate way to get the bundle name is to navigate to var/mobile/Applications and find the .app folder in the main app folder of the icon that you are wanting to change. Once in there, find the Info.plist file. Open that up using the "text viewer" option in iFile. Look for a line that reads "CFBundleIdentifier". The next line following that should have a com.facebook.Facebook type line. That is your bundle name. The Info.plist file also contains the proper icon names as well.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (06-24-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), jm26200 (06-24-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014)

  20. #2331
    Thumbs up think u giive me all necessary
    hi EricB78

    thanks u very much for ur clear explanation
    ty try soon before go see in application but dont open plist arfff

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014)

  22. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    hi miss hi alll

    how to give the right name in the bundle for the associated icon
    eg for icleaner line is called ==> com.exile90.icleanerpro

    need help plss eg ==> icon kiosque or Mercury Web Browser?
    what name to give the bundle
    Tested several but its not invented!

    for passbook so goood ty azaleea and ty all for ur creation

    Kristatos ty take ur camera goood job bro

    nice day alll sure more very hot yet arffff
    PS : sorry for my very bad English
    You re welcome
    Glad you liked it

    For kiosk : icon is located in com.apple.springboard, should be named as NewsstandIconEnglish@2x~iphone.png and NewsstandIconInternational@2x~iphone.png

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The most accurate way to get the bundle name is to navigate to var/mobile/Applications and find the .app folder in the main app folder of the icon that you are wanting to change. Once in there, find the Info.plist file. Open that up using the "text viewer" option in iFile. Look for a line that reads "CFBundleIdentifier". The next line following that should have a com.facebook.Facebook type line. That is your bundle name. The Info.plist file also contains the proper icon names as well.
    Best method ever !!!
    Some icons names need to be a bit adjusted, like adding @2x or so...


    Im grabbing the chance to explain why Im just giving away icons and not Bundles
    Its pretty simple, its impossible to have all the requested apps ...

    & Good morning everyone
    <img src=https://copy.com/thumbs/aza4.png border=0 alt= />

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-25-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), jm26200 (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014)

  24. #2333
    I'm thrilled thank you for your explanation and your kindness

    Merci belle journée
    Last edited by jm26200; 06-25-2014 at 12:52 AM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jm26200 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (06-25-2014)

  26. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by jm26200 View Post
    I'm thrilled thank you for your explanation and your kindness

    Merci belle journée princess
    A vous aussi monsieur, Bonne journee
    <img src=https://copy.com/thumbs/aza4.png border=0 alt= />

  27. #2335
    everything is ok with your explanation
    thank you Mlle. azaleea and ericb28
    Congratulation for your French is perfect I appreciate this attention ty

  28. #2336
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The most accurate way to get the bundle name is to navigate to var/mobile/Applications and find the .app folder in the main app folder of the icon that you are wanting to change. Once in there, find the Info.plist file. Open that up using the "text viewer" option in iFile. Look for a line that reads "CFBundleIdentifier".
    I feel it's even easier to open the info.plist file using "Property List Viewer". You don't have to look through all that punctuation nonsense in the regular text viewer. And you'll easily see the CF bundle identifier down a few rows in the property list view.


  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-25-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), jm26200 (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014), meth357 (06-25-2014)

  30. #2337
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    729
    Thanks
    2,772
    Thanked 625 Times in 347 Posts

    2 option for Afc2Add ------------- >>>> Apple Conduit "2"

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403702316.833111.jpg
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 06-25-2014 at 07:18 AM.

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-25-2014), It's Mi (07-16-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), jm26200 (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014), Mary48336 (06-25-2014)

  32. #2338
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    10,151
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 631 Posts

    Me ATM, I'm sorry, I know I've asked b4 but I can't see where anyone did the request for the two eyesores 😊

    Thanks to all who worked to make this look good

    http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8489/egrv.jpg

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (07-16-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014)

  34. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Me ATM, I'm sorry, I know I've asked b4 but I can't see where anyone did the request for the two eyesores 

    Thanks to all who worked to make this look good
    Well, here are two Sirius XM icons. I did one, Alexse did the other (I think). Obviously the nicer one is Alexse's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xm-icon1.png   -xm-icon.png  

  35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (06-25-2014), azaleea (06-25-2014), It's Mi (07-16-2014), itchanv (06-25-2014), jm26200 (06-25-2014), kristatos (06-25-2014), Mary48336 (06-25-2014)

  36. #2340
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    10,151
    Thanked 1,403 Times in 631 Posts

    One down, thx Eric

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403715439.204524.jpg

    Still need to play with the other one you sent

Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •