Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1319

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS 7

  1. #1021
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    736
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 987 Times in 302 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Just playin with larke's iwidgets! Kids love it thought I would post! Also thanx shinchan for icon fits well!

    could you tell me where to get this Lockscreen please? Sorry I have been on IOS 7 for a while and I'm out of the loop.

  2. #1022
    I think It's part of the paid theme Ando.
    Mors Ab Alto

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2013), TheBeastSS2 (07-26-2013)

  4. #1023
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,133
    Thanks
    5,368
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 729 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    I think It's part of the paid theme Ando.
    It is 😉

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-26-2013), TheBeastSS2 (07-26-2013)

  6. #1024
    working on getting that update out guys
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-27-2013), elilab (07-27-2013), King_O_Hill (07-27-2013), kwajkid (07-27-2013), prymeh (07-27-2013), RKO1195 (07-27-2013), TEK_2012 (07-27-2013)

  8. #1025
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 580 Times in 345 Posts

    Sounds good brother keep at it.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-27-2013)

  10. #1026
    We waiting on you truck...

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (07-27-2013)

  12. #1027
    Just discovered the update yesterday.

    A couple of things I wanted to address. Although the updated icons style is nice (seems like they now have "borders") it looks way too similar to the old theme that I was using previously (Jaku). I definitely prefer the borderless icons from MiOS6.1

    I'm also getting a large battery drain issue when I started using MiOS7.

    I have the following enabled under WinterBoard:

    MiOS7 icon shadow5
    MiOS7 Miniplayer
    MiOS7 New Stylized
    MioS MP Glass Dock
    MiOS7 base

  13. #1028
    where do I get that MP glass dock?

  14. #1029
    I decided to revert back to MiOS6.1 and blend what I thought was best from MiOS7 into it instead. Wonderful work on MiOS7 though!

    I liked the camera grabber on the lockscreen, the new UI icons (LTE, WiFi, black theme, new sliders in all of the menus), the new mobile phone keypad, and some of the new icons. I didn't like that MiOS 7 replaced all of the icons under Settings with bland, difficult to differentiate chrome buttons. I definitely prefer the regular colored icons.

    -img_11121_zps18093d02.png
    -img_11151_zps9891d804.png
    -img_11141_zps941eb233.png

    You can get the MiOS MP Glass Dock by googling for it (I know that's what I did).

    Also, how do you insert your screen capture into a virtual iPhone to showcase it on the forums? Everyone seems to know how to do it but me lol.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_11131_zps267da485.png  
    Last edited by JakuUser; 07-28-2013 at 06:56 PM.

  15. #1030
    Default my MiOS setup #jaku #e6 #laguna

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivangotus For This Useful Post:

    ogkikz (08-01-2013)

  17. #1031
    any one got a really nice bitesms icon? im about to make one but i feel so lazy lol
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  18. #1032
    Is this theme on cydia or the theme it store?

  19. #1033
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 631 Times in 155 Posts

    In Cydia search for 2013 MIOS7!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Komatins For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-30-2013)

  21. #1034
    Can anyone tell me if there is a auxo mod for this theme?

    TIA

    I must say I am really disappointed with this theme purchase. $4 is a lot for a theme that doesn't have a bitesms icon & the Auxo isn't themed for me the bitesms theme is nothing special. I feel if your going to charge $4 for a theme it should be on the same level as much better themes like Elite6 or dune. Sorry not meaning to offend anyone here.
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 07-30-2013 at 11:53 PM.

  22. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a auxo mod for this theme?

    TIA

    I must say I am really disappointed with this theme purchase. $4 is a lot for a theme that doesn't have a bitesms icon & the Auxo isn't themed for me the bitesms theme is nothing special. I feel if your going to charge $4 for a theme it should be on the same level as much better themes like Elite6 or dune. Sorry not meaning to offend anyone here.
    Hey, you see that little thing that says "search this thread". If you would have taken 15 seconds to search for either of those you would have gotten your answer. Elite6 is hands down by miles the most detailed theme out there right now so to compare a WIP to a finished theme isn't fair, hell to compare any theme to that theme isnt fair. Dune IMO was a let down, as was Origin. I love FIF7Y and he does fantastic work but those two themes arent my style. To each his own.

  23. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynx83 View Post
    Hey, you see that little thing that says "search this thread". If you would have taken 15 seconds to search for either of those you would have gotten your answer. Elite6 is hands down by miles the most detailed theme out there right now so to compare a WIP to a finished theme isn't fair, hell to compare any theme to that theme isnt fair. Dune IMO was a let down, as was Origin. I love FIF7Y and he does fantastic work but those two themes arent my style. To each his own.
    I didn't know you could search the thread sorry. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything just think $4 is a bit much for a theme that is missing some pieces I meant no disrespect to truck.

    How do I search in this topic?

    TIA
    Last edited by RkoViper81; 07-31-2013 at 01:39 AM.

  24. #1037
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    822
    Thanks
    914
    Thanked 580 Times in 345 Posts

    Just go back a few pages bud cuzin(I believe) posted a auxo theme and also truck made a cool bite icon as well but for some reason I don't think it was in the latest update.

  25. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a auxo mod for this theme?

    TIA

    I must say I am really disappointed with this theme purchase. $4 is a lot for a theme that doesn't have a bitesms icon & the Auxo isn't themed for me the bitesms theme is nothing special. I feel if your going to charge $4 for a theme it should be on the same level as much better themes like Elite6 or dune. Sorry not meaning to offend anyone here.
    first of all if you only upset because of extra 3party tweaks that are not themed then im not worried. if you were upset that you paid 4 bucks and were not happy with the quality of what you got then i would be concerned....

    that said this theme is an on going project that will get more updates. auxo and biteSMS are on that list. iv just been taking a little break the last week or so.

    i always wonder why people worry about 4 dollars for a theme that changes almost every aspect of your phone. but dont bat an eye to drop 4 bucks on a cup of coffee that is gone within an hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Just go back a few pages bud cuzin(I believe) posted a auxo theme and also truck made a cool bite icon as well but for some reason I don't think it was in the latest update.
    it was not in the last update because i didnt like it lol. i want to make something better than that!
    Last edited by Truckinlow; 07-31-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-31-2013), Azjonnyg (07-31-2013), elilab (08-06-2013), Fattone66 (07-31-2013), Karoonchai (07-31-2013), King_O_Hill (07-31-2013), kwajkid (07-31-2013), metaserph (07-31-2013), meth357 (09-28-2013), NewdestinyX (07-31-2013), prymeh (07-31-2013), sephiroth726 (07-31-2013)

  27. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    i always wonder why people worry about 4 dollars for a theme that changes almost every aspect of your phone. but dont bat an eye to drop 4 bucks on a cup of coffee that is gone within an hour.
    It's people wanting something for nothing, Truck. It's "Obama's" new world he promised. Lots of "stuff for nothing" is the expectation.....
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  28. #1040
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It's people wanting something for nothing, Truck. It's "Obama's" new world he promised. Lots of "stuff for nothing" is the expectation.....
    Edited
    Last edited by Krima; 07-31-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Page 52 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •