Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: miWeather Vertically Scrolling Lockscreen

<body onLoad="javaSlideShow();">

Delete the on load event

2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-18-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    anytime, found some more walls if you need

http://junesgraphics.blogspot.com/20...ock-walls.html
    Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist ??

Hey June just so you know miweather IOS7 4/4s downloads to wrong place!

Goes strait to /library!

Not sure bud. miWeather was updated to fix a few issues. I did release miWeather iOS7 which is the same lock, but new font and clock moved. I dont think miWeather Panorama is out yet, but all these should be included with purchase of miWeather. If not let me know which one, or if you donated please send me your cydia #.
    me too June! cydia # 47221 thanks!
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

thanks June got the update- what do I update in the code to change when the image changes from the image for "fair" during daylight hours to "fair" during night time hours- for instance as it is now it changes around 10:00 pm, when it has already been dark for 2-3 hours, and in the morning it changes from a night time image to a daytime image around 10 am, when it has already been daylight for 3 hours.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3239680&dateline=1295  582579

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (06-21-2013)

That's a weather code issue. It doesn't distinguish the difference between day/night fair. We manipulated it in UniAW by comparing the time if day with the code and then selected the correct image file. My guess is that June needs to do this also. I haven't actually looked, but that's what we did. I believe we used like day-clear and night-clear instead of the fair tag.

Just throwing this out there bro!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BennyPR (06-21-2013), joe97 (06-21-2013)

Lol I have no idea what your issue is. Mine seems to change on time. I will NOT be working on this. Maybe king will since he knows.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-21-2013)

no big just thought I'd ask- I knew it was a shot in the dark

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joe97 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (06-21-2013)

Crazy you knew. I just decided today not to support and code related products. iOS7 is coming and will ruin all these lockscreens/widgets. I see it as a waste of time to continue, it gives me more time to put else where. Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-21-2013)

Crazy you knew. I just decided today not to support and code related products. iOS7 is coming and will ruin all these lockscreens/widgets. I see it as a waste of time to continue, it gives me more time to put else where. Thanks
    yes ultimately that is true- and time is spent better elsewhere- I bet however that the majority of us (jailbreak community) will cling to jailbroken ios 6 until ios7 is jailbroken- even though 7 is (allegedly) a beast of an os, it looks like it was designed by Elton John and Richard Simmons.

No you don't understand. IOS7 does not support webview. Even if jailbroke you will not have an HTML lockscreen. Only people that will have this is people who stay on iOS6. Which by the looks of it are pirates. 20 sales on something I worked months on tells me this. I wish it wasn't like that but it is.

This is as of now. I'm looking at it as I just lost 20+ products. If Saurik works magic maybe we will have HTML on LS and SB but by the looks of it we are screwed.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-21-2013 at 02:32 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

I agree, but I think it will need to be a new platform more like dreamboard than winterboard. I know it sucks bro.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I agree, but I think it will need to be a new platform more like dreamboard than winterboard. I know it sucks bro.
    Exactly, or like launchers for Android. Which is basically dreamboard. I hope for the best, just more and more I tear into iOS7 the more depressing it gets.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (06-22-2013)

geez your right I didn't know that- we're all hoping for the best like you said- I did recently meet one of the sorry sacks that doesn't pay for tweaks- I told him it want right and that you guys did put a lot into your work- wish there was more I could do-

It will always happen. I really don't have to big of an issue with it. Until it gets to where it is now.

Reason you've seen more lock screens then themes from me. Themes take months. Only a few really understand the time it does take.

I don't mind but if I upload a months worth of work and it gets 22 sales, then look on the pirate repo and its downloaded 2,245 times. I'm going to do something different.

Granted iOS7 is on a lot of phones right now, but this tells me that 2,265 liked my work. 2,245 are pirates.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 06-21-2013 at 04:22 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

isostar (06-27-2013), King_O_Hill (06-22-2013)

It will always happen. I really don't have to big of an issue with it. Until it gets to where it is now.

Reason you've seen more lock screens then themes from me. Themes take months. Only a few really understand the time it does take.

I don't mind but if I upload a months worth of work and it gets 22 sales, then look on the pirate repo and its downloaded 2,245 times. I'm going to do something different.

Granted iOS7 is on a lot of phones right now, but this tells me that 2,265 liked my work. 2,245 are pirates.
    Very sad actually but its the truth, lots of people do not know how much work it is to make a theme.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to isostar For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (06-27-2013)

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (06-27-2013), King_O_Hill (06-27-2013)

Hello all
    Wanted to see if someone might have this answer to this great mod from June.
    How can I edit the CSS or one of the other files to eliminate the 0 on the time before 12pm
    Example
    At 8:30am my time it shows 08:30 I would like to eliminate that leading 0
    What I did notice is this problem only happens on AM in the evening at 8:30pm it does not show the 0
    I did ask June and he was not sure how to fix, so I thought I would ask in general and see if one of you other expert coders can fix this or help me

Thanks all for your great support.
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

i Love this lock screen can anyone tell me the newest version i have a iphone 5 and iPad mini thanks

miWeather iOS7
    miWeather iOS7 Babes

Are the most recent packages

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast