Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 3506

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes

  1. #41
    Looking forward to this, very much so. Thank you and very nice work to all those involved!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_Gold For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-22-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  3. #42
    Something about that calendar icon, I like it a lot
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013)

  5. #43

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (05-23-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  7. #44
    Yeah I'll def be buying this theme. The icons are so crisp and I just wanna say Zoo led me here

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-22-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  9. #45
    Sorry guys......
    Dribbble - 3D iOS Clock Icon by Celegorm

    Wait, their is more. I'll find them. I'm just tired of people using already made images and banking my money. Getting old

    Hhhhhmmmmmm. Also the notebook, iFile & Player are from Dribbble. I promise I'll find them to show everyone. No beef, just fed up with this

    Dribbble - Notes App by Ed Wellbrook

    This one is pretty close

    Dribbble - Passbook by Nahas
    Last edited by erikjames; 05-22-2013 at 10:39 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to erikjames For This Useful Post:

    sclntrk (05-23-2013)

  11. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Sorry guys......
    Dribbble - 3D iOS Clock Icon by Celegorm

    Wait, their is more. I'll find them. I'm just tired of people using already made images and banking my money. Getting old

    Hhhhhmmmmmm. Also the notebook, iFile & Player are from Dribbble. I promise I'll find them to show everyone. No beef, just fed up with this

    Dribbble - Notes App by Ed Wellbrook

    This one is pretty close

    Dribbble - Passbook by Nahas
    you know srioz is on dribbble... he made a lot of the icons, maybe thats where you saw them.

    http://drbl.in/hJZt

    HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), It's Mi (05-31-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  13. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Sorry guys......
    Dribbble - 3D iOS Clock Icon by Celegorm

    Wait, their is more. I'll find them. I'm just tired of people using already made images and banking my money. Getting old

    Hhhhhmmmmmm. Also the notebook, iFile & Player are from Dribbble. I promise I'll find them to show everyone. No beef, just fed up with this

    Dribbble - Notes App by Ed Wellbrook

    This one is pretty close

    Dribbble - Passbook by Nahas
    You shouldn't try to bring anger here... This thread and theme are not even dropped yet. We sure are aware that some of our icons (some, not most) are INSPIRED by others designer's work. Mostly on dribbble where the goal IS to use existing graphics and make rebounds of it.
    INSPIRED means that every single icon you can see here were made from scratch and will mention original creator for credits. That's how it should be and we will play the game following rules.
    Anyway, I thank guys with your vigilance is very important nowadays when so much themes around are simple copy of existing graphics.
    If you are disappointed and were looking for 100% original creations well I'm really sorry. Now it's a very tiny little part of motif you mentioned here.
    Let's not start a fight on this thread please.

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (05-23-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-22-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), Darrenrooster (05-23-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), iskariotA (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-22-2013), PARADOX_v1 (05-23-2013), samsquanch (05-31-2013), Schnedi (05-23-2013), Zooropalg (05-23-2013)

  15. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    you know srioz is on dribbble... he made a lot of the icons, maybe thats where you saw them.

    http://drbl.in/hJZt
    Hey Erin, nice to see you around! It's been a while sis.

    Nice looking theme here. Different, refreshing, not my usual taste, but I'm liking it!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), Jato_BZ (05-23-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  17. #49
    I think it's a beautiful piece of work beyond the icons as well, very good use of inspiration 👊👊

    @srioz has some sweet rebounds on dribblr as well, just saw me thought I'd comment lol
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 05-22-2013 at 11:58 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-22-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  19. #50
    I really like the notification center

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to chanxin For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013)

  21. #51
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Trimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    683
    Thanked 165 Times in 75 Posts

    Finally something different... a must buy !!!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Trimo For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013)

  23. #52
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 549 Times in 331 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    You shouldn't try to bring anger here... This thread and theme are not even dropped yet. We sure are aware that some of our icons (some, not most) are INSPIRED by others designer's work. Mostly on dribbble where the goal IS to use existing graphics and make rebounds of it.
    INSPIRED means that every single icon you can see here were made from scratch and will mention original creator for credits. That's how it should be and we will play the game following rules.
    Anyway, I thank guys with your vigilance is very important nowadays when so much themes around are simple copy of existing graphics.
    If you are disappointed and were looking for 100% original creations well I'm really sorry. Now it's a very tiny little part of motif you mentioned here.
    Let's not start a fight on this thread please.
    You've done some gorgeous work in the past, so the talent and eye is there. Looking very much to getting this when it releases.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013), ulysseleviet (05-23-2013)

  25. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Sorry guys......
    Dribbble - 3D iOS Clock Icon by Celegorm

    Wait, their is more. I'll find them. I'm just tired of people using already made images and banking my money. Getting old

    Hhhhhmmmmmm. Also the notebook, iFile & Player are from Dribbble. I promise I'll find them to show everyone. No beef, just fed up with this

    Dribbble - Notes App by Ed Wellbrook

    This one is pretty close

    Dribbble - Passbook by Nahas

    hey the icon creator is speaking:

    thanks for your open eyes for copy stuff. The point is that a lot of my motif icons are inspired by real product designs.
    You will find several more icons in motif that looks similar to real products.
    I also tried to keep a "stock" feeling on the icons, therefore I just interpreted the original design on my way. (reminder/tweetbot/passbook for example) You will find more original inspired icons when the theme comes out! (like on twitter, tumbler, facebook, pinterest, wunderlist, etc. )

    more examples:

    The clock icon is inspired by a real clock made by braun. A very classic design which was interpreted in icons dozens of times!

    The notebook icon is a replica of the the well known moleskine notebooks!

    Ifile icon: yeah its a chipboard!

    Passbook: mostly inspired by the original passbook icon.

    Mail: its a letter!

    Again: its good to see people got their eyes open, so I hope I was able to show you where my inspiration comes from.

    Greeets srioz

  26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sriozzz For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (05-23-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), cukhiem (05-23-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), Darka5sa5sin (05-23-2013), Darrenrooster (05-23-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), iamtwinn (05-23-2013), iskariotA (05-23-2013), King_O_Hill (05-23-2013), lamonicaj (05-24-2013), Schnedi (05-23-2013), sephiroth726 (05-23-2013), Sk37cH (05-23-2013), ThatGuyChris (05-23-2013), The Analyst (05-23-2013), yassgo (05-23-2013), Zooropalg (05-23-2013)

  27. #54
    More icons


  28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (05-24-2013), bAdkid (05-23-2013), cl1ck4207 (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), EmmaJhonsson (05-23-2013), Hip5 (05-28-2013), iamtwinn (05-23-2013), IrobertI (05-23-2013), iskariotA (05-23-2013), It's Mi (05-31-2013), lion19 (06-03-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013), snakeeater01 (05-23-2013), The Analyst (05-23-2013)

  29. #55
    The theme is an absolute stunner! Instant purchase. Everything is themed. This isn't a beta. This is complete in every sense of the word. You're going to love it!!!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PARADOX_v1 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (05-23-2013), IrobertI (05-23-2013), Jato_BZ (05-23-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  31. #56
    iPhone? More like MyPhone muthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by PARADOX_v1 View Post
    The theme is an absolute stunner! Instant purchase. Everything is themed. This isn't a beta. This is complete in every sense of the word. You're going to love it!!!
    Thank you Daniel, and Thank you all here for comments. Tomorrow is THE day!

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muthemes For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), Sk37cH (05-23-2013)

  33. #57
    There is always one or two guys who are here to make criticisms... That's funny, buys that's also a SHAME...

    But this is not a big problem, everyone enjoys this awesome theme, and it's great!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369297370.198607.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1369297386.353280.jpg

  34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), cukhiem (05-23-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), IrobertI (05-23-2013), It's Mi (05-31-2013), muthemes (05-23-2013)

  35. #58
    .artwork assassin Jato_BZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,169
    Thanks
    3,315
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

    Nice work guys! Congratz! Looking forward to when it drops! 👍
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Jato_BZ For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013)

  37. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    This theme is the best thing since sliced bread!!
    Does the weather widget come with the theme? Or it is from somewhere else?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to chanxin For This Useful Post:

    muthemes (05-23-2013)

  39. #60
    iPhone? More like MyPhone muthemes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 1,031 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chanxin View Post
    Does this widget come with the theme? Or it is from somewhere else?
    This is the official iWidget of Motif

    Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    Nice work guys! Congratz! Looking forward to when it drops! ��
    Thank you bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoubakAy View Post
    There is always one or two guys who are here to make criticisms... That's funny, buys that's also a SHAME...

    But this is not a big problem, everyone enjoys this awesome theme, and it's great!!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369297370.198607.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1369297386.353280.jpg
    Don't say it's a shame dude. I'm sure erikjames didn't mean to hurt anybody around. He just reported something he noticed and now everything will be ok on this thread, right?
    Last edited by muthemes; 05-23-2013 at 03:29 AM.

  40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muthemes For This Useful Post:

    chanxin (05-23-2013), Cloud2Ground (05-25-2013), daddykool (05-23-2013), iamtwinn (05-23-2013), Jato_BZ (05-23-2013)

Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •