Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146154155156157158 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3506

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes

  1. #3101
    Looks Awesome!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    The 8th Immortal (07-22-2013)

  3. #3102
    Can some pls make me a score mobile icon for this theme?

    TIA

  4. #3103
    Anyone willing to make a score mobile & TD Canada trust icon?

    TIA

  5. #3104
    Would love to see stock loading screens for this theme .. I'm just not a big fan of any other kind then stock ... If someone could make theme I would really appreciate it ..

  6. #3105
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Lusaka, Zambia
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 147 Times in 66 Posts

    I am requesting for a zepplin logo "Maluba" anyone please. Thanks in advance

  7. #3106
    Don't really know how to ask this, but can those Iwidgets by Schnedi be re-uploaded? The links have been dead. tia

    Edit: nevermind
    Last edited by Mr. Flash; 08-01-2013 at 01:48 PM.

  8. #3107
    Is there any Dropbox for this theme with all the icons gathered up?

  9. #3108
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    Is there any Dropbox for this theme with all the icons gathered up?
    There is some here.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asator For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-05-2013), It's Mi (10-26-2013)

  11. #3109
    Sweet ... Thanks!

  12. #3110
    Hey folks,

    Just wanted to come here and give you some news...
    We finally arrived at La Réunion 3 weeks ago, and I already started to work. Very hard... In french Navy, people think you can be 100% efficient immediately so they leave you a couple of hours to speak with your predecessor and then you're ok! Reality is, now I have lot of work and many things to learn. But hey! I live in a place always warm and sunny! Yiiiiihaaaaa!



    Anyway, we already are in our new house and all boxes are empty. Kids are enjoying local food (fruits) in the garden, soon they'll get back to school.
    My wife is already looking for a job (should be easy to find), she's happy too. Myself have to ride to work. Only 7 kilometers, but we are living at 200 meters high so it's a bit hard at the end of the day to "climb". Well, I will lose some weight
    It seems that I will soon be sailing to Mauritius... Spend 3 days there... Then at the end of the year we'll sail to the South for 7 weeks... And again on january-february 2014... I hope I won't throw up too often lmao...

    You certainly understood it, I don't have much time ATM. Already told ya that a couple of months ago but now I'm pretty sure of it : I won't get back to themes. This is over... What I appreciate is to see that they are still living on some devices in the world and some people are still talking on this thread. Not for long, but still...

    I'm leaving the "theme creator" status and going back to "simple user"... Yet I'm proud of what I brought to this community. I learned a lot, it helped me in my job already, and I'm sure I will soon be able to make my own website.

    Here we go... One year after my first theme, 4 themes later, I'm quitting.

    So, keep going fellas I will come by sometimes but less often then before for sure.

    And I'm sure someone somewhere will arise and push out some old projects I had to make them alive

    Thank you for all your positives feedbacks. They were more important then all the money I earned.

  13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-09-2013), Asator (08-11-2013), broodwar (08-09-2013), cuzin (08-09-2013), daddykool (08-09-2013), Fattone66 (08-09-2013), Fr3shJ1v3 (08-09-2013), It's Mi (10-25-2013), Jato_BZ (08-10-2013), Karoonchai (08-09-2013), moyg (08-17-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-09-2013), tremme118 (08-30-2013), Trimo (08-18-2013), Zooropalg (08-13-2013)

  14. #3111
    The best of luck to you and yours. Gonna miss your work. Enjoy and nothing but the best.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-09-2013), daddykool (08-09-2013), ulysseleviet (08-09-2013)

  16. #3112
    Still rocking this beautiful theme and will be for a long time to come!
    Thank you so much for everything Ulysse!

    Wishing all the very best to you and your family. !!

    The Community will certainly miss you as I already do! :-) one of the very best Theme creators out there! Love and massive respect! Take care my Friend!🙏


    Me today!


  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-09-2013), It's Mi (10-25-2013), Karoonchai (08-09-2013), meth357 (10-26-2013)

  18. #3113
    Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Hey folks,

    Just wanted to come here and give you some news...
    We finally arrived at La Réunion 3 weeks ago, and I already started to work. Very hard... In french Navy, people think you can be 100% efficient immediately so they leave you a couple of hours to speak with your predecessor and then you're ok! Reality is, now I have lot of work and many things to learn. But hey! I live in a place always warm and sunny! Yiiiiihaaaaa!



    Anyway, we already are in our new house and all boxes are empty. Kids are enjoying local food (fruits) in the garden, soon they'll get back to school.
    My wife is already looking for a job (should be easy to find), she's happy too. Myself have to ride to work. Only 7 kilometers, but we are living at 200 meters high so it's a bit hard at the end of the day to "climb". Well, I will lose some weight
    It seems that I will soon be sailing to Mauritius... Spend 3 days there... Then at the end of the year we'll sail to the South for 7 weeks... And again on january-february 2014... I hope I won't throw up too often lmao...

    You certainly understood it, I don't have much time ATM. Already told ya that a couple of months ago but now I'm pretty sure of it : I won't get back to themes. This is over... What I appreciate is to see that they are still living on some devices in the world and some people are still talking on this thread. Not for long, but still...

    I'm leaving the "theme creator" status and going back to "simple user"... Yet I'm proud of what I brought to this community. I learned a lot, it helped me in my job already, and I'm sure I will soon be able to make my own website.

    Here we go... One year after my first theme, 4 themes later, I'm quitting.

    So, keep going fellas I will come by sometimes but less often then before for sure.

    And I'm sure someone somewhere will arise and push out some old projects I had to make them alive

    Thank you for all your positives feedbacks. They were more important then all the money I earned.
    wow im so happy for you and your family to be in a place so content and at the same time im saddened (selfish i no) but saddened that your skills will grately be missed,personally i love your work so so much and have learned certain tips by reading your psds and a inspiration come back soon

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-10-2013), Jato_BZ (08-10-2013)

  20. #3114
    This theme is still my number one preference. There's a lot of beautiful themes out there right now but this still reigns supreme to me.
    Last edited by Asator; 08-16-2013 at 10:31 AM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Asator For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (08-17-2013), Lando_Jarvis (08-16-2013), Sk37cH (09-07-2013), ulysseleviet (08-17-2013)

  22. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by Asator View Post
    This theme is still my number one preference. There's a lot of beautiful themes out there right now but this still reigns supreme to me.
    Also the only one I'm using... not because I did it, I made others... but it's good looking and so complete...

  23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

    Asator (08-18-2013), daddykool (08-17-2013), It's Mi (10-25-2013), King_O_Hill (08-17-2013), Pocyahtstu (08-17-2013), Sk37cH (09-07-2013)

  24. #3116
    Hello all, can someone please make me an sbsettings icon got motif please ?
    Tyia
    Or if there is somewhere the icons are being collected , I would greatly appreciate the info. Thanks all

    Thank you guys but I found them.
    J would still be looking for an sbs icon if possible
    Last edited by Pocyahtstu; 08-17-2013 at 01:54 PM.

  25. #3117

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-26-2013), Sk37cH (09-07-2013)

  27. #3118
    Dear,
    I thought I wouldn't be a noob with winterboard theme but with Motif - which is awesome - I'm facing some issues to update my own icons.

    How/where to go (SSH) to update my icons ? For instance, I tried to update the icon for Week Cal :
    - I made the icon (114x114 pixels + 57x57 : [email protected] + icon.png)
    - under \var\stash\Themes\Motif icons.theme\Bundles\, I created a new folder with BundleID (com.wasabi-apps.WeekCal)
    - I added the 2 icons
    - respring
    but no change !

    Thank you for your appreciated help !!

  28. #3119
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanvaljeanmoderne View Post
    Dear,
    I thought I wouldn't be a noob with winterboard theme but with Motif - which is awesome - I'm facing some issues to update my own icons.

    How/where to go (SSH) to update my icons ? For instance, I tried to update the icon for Week Cal :
    - I made the icon (114x114 pixels + 57x57 : [email protected] + icon.png)
    - under \var\stash\Themes\Motif icons.theme\Bundles\, I created a new folder with BundleID (com.wasabi-apps.WeekCal)
    - I added the 2 icons
    - respring
    but no change !

    Thank you for your appreciated help !!
    Cher Néo Jean Valjean,
    If it's the app by UtilitiTap I can't help with the icon names and Bundle ID.

    One thing I'll insist on is to do the respring in WinterBoard so caches are cleared in the process. This should allow for the change to show. On tapping the blue arrow right of your file name in iFile, try setting the @2x icon's permissions to 'read', 'write' and 'execute' for the three defined users
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (12-05-2013)

  30. #3120
    Livin the iPhone Life G-weezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Right next to you.
    Posts
    1,902
    Thanks
    1,853
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

    This is how I figure it out.

    Use AppInfo to get the bundle ID. Create that folder like you already do. Then go into var/mobile/Application and look for the app that is installed on your phone. Open that up and go into the document section and look for the icon name. Use that file name to rename the images in your bundle that you created earlier in the theme's bundle.

    Go into winter board and toggle summer board on then off then respring from winter board.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (12-05-2013), meth357 (12-05-2013)

Page 156 of 176 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146154155156157158 166 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •