+ Reply
Page 140 of 167 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130138139140141142 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3325

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Font name is College Halo
...
  1. #2781
    Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,309
    Thanks
    5,319
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Font name is College Halo

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    KraXik (06-10-2013), nnfdcane (06-10-2013), smr_95 (06-10-2013)

  3. #2782
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 146 Times in 46 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    G-weezy, i have found the folder but how do i name the icons you made? i was able to changed the activator only lol i dont know how to name others i tried using [email protected] to no avail and even tried the bundles method if someone could shed some light on this settings menu icon theming please do so thanks in advance.
    Open Appinfo, go into packages. Select your tweak and go into installed files. Your going to see sonething like these:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370868158.363942.jpg

    You see at the end, where it says Overflow.png and [email protected]? Thats how you name it. You have to search for this with every package.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-10-2013), BoyBastos (06-10-2013), G-weezy (06-10-2013), lizzy954 (06-11-2013)

  5. #2783
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 23 Times in 13 Posts

    Default LS theme motif
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Hello everyone .its ls by angeldiaz for ando.im just modified for this


    Salut es que ce serait possible de partager ton LS sur la vidéo, en plus je suis du nord comme toi wavrin plus précisément je sais pas si tu connais? merci

  6. #2784
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    can i use my own bundles folder and apply in winterboard or do i have to drop the files in Prefs folders?

    thanks for the help bro
    free 20gig storage via copy:

    help me get more hehe

    https://copy.com?r=EnFwVp

  7. #2785
    Green Apple mynanolife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California.
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 306 Times in 57 Posts

    Yes, english is not enough. let's start communicating with each other using our native language. haha



    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    can i use my own bundles folder and apply in winterboard or do i have to drop the files in Prefs folders?

    thanks for the help bro
    Yes, you can use your own Bundles folder for everything.
    "You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent."

  8. #2786
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Hey guys, just downloaded mini player and I'm having a bit of trouble theming it.
    I have Motif mini player theme activated in WB but its still stock but if I shut my phone off or respring it goes to brown. Then an hour later it's back to white again
    Am I missing something here?

    Last edited by nnfdcane; 06-10-2013 at 07:55 AM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    BoyBastos (06-10-2013), It's Mi (09-15-2013)

  10. #2787
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mynanolife View Post
    Yes, english is not enough. let's start communicating with each other using our native language. haha





    Yes, you can use your own Bundles folder for everything.

    how mate? most of the icons are in PreferenceBundles folder. Is there a shorter way to put it on the MotifSettings.icon folder?
    Last edited by BoyBastos; 06-10-2013 at 07:54 AM.
    free 20gig storage via copy:

    help me get more hehe

    https://copy.com?r=EnFwVp

  11. #2788
    Pirate Monkey Ninja, M.D. Chaotic Buddhist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Kenmore, Washington, United States
    Posts
    1,666
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 1,637 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Hey guys, just downloaded mini player and I'm having a bit of trouble theming it.
    I have Motif mini player theme activated in WB but its still stock but if I shut my phone off or respring it goes to brown. Then an hour later it's back to white again
    Am I missing something here?

    Sadly I can't help you with that as I don't use the player but I would like to ask you where you obtained that little red tool box icon.

  12. #2789
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Buddhist View Post
    Sadly I can't help you with that as I don't use the player but I would like to ask you where you obtained that little red tool box icon.
    It's from the sublimity theme

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    Chaotic Buddhist (06-10-2013)

  14. #2790
    iPhoneaholic kane4lsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 750 Times in 174 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Hey guys, just downloaded mini player and I'm having a bit of trouble theming it.
    I have Motif mini player theme activated in WB but its still stock but if I shut my phone off or respring it goes to brown. Then an hour later it's back to white again
    Am I missing something here?

    Lol go to settings, then down to mini player. There should be a setting that changes it to the "dark skin" I'm also pretty sure you can double tap on the mini player and it will change between the darker and lighter themes.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kane4lsu For This Useful Post:

    nnfdcane (06-10-2013)

  16. #2791
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by kane4lsu View Post
    Lol go to settings, then down to mini player. There should be a setting that changes it to the "dark skin" I'm also pretty sure you can double tap on the mini player and it will change between the darker and lighter themes.
    Haha, thanks man, I just dl, trying to figure it out.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    kane4lsu (06-10-2013)

  18. #2792
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,500
    Thanks
    3,169
    Thanked 5,559 Times in 1,140 Posts

    My set up today!

  19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    areske86 (06-10-2013), BoyBastos (06-10-2013), Darka5sa5sin (06-10-2013), It's Mi (09-15-2013), itchanv (06-10-2013), kane4lsu (06-10-2013), lion19 (06-11-2013), nnfdcane (06-10-2013), pnunez1310 (06-10-2013), snakeeater01 (06-10-2013)

  20. #2793
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    590
    Thanks
    913
    Thanked 276 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    motif for the sunday...


    Hi Good Morning... Does anybody know where I can find this ls thank you

  21. #2794
    Green Apple mynanolife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Pasadena, California.
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 306 Times in 57 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    how mate? most of the icons are in PreferenceBundles folder. Is there a shorter way to put it on the MotifSettings.icon folder?
    I don't think I understood very well. You can put the setting icons inside com.apple.Preferences.
    Just make sure to use the correct settings icon name for every app/tweak you are trying to theme.

    Is that what you need?
    "You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent."

  22. #2795
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NobleHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 204 Times in 70 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    lockscreen





    download here: Motif - iOS Theme by @muthemes


    .
    Hey Schnedi, Do you mind re-uploading the LS? the mediafire link is broken.
    Thanks!

  23. #2796
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mynanolife View Post
    I don't think I understood very well. You can put the setting icons inside com.apple.Preferences.
    Just make sure to use the correct settings icon name for every app/tweak you are trying to theme.

    Is that what you need?

    hi mynanolife thanks for the help but am theming the cydia settings icon for now

    i did few things already :

    ActiveDock

    com.filippobiga.activedock

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/activedocksettings.bundle/icon.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/activedocksettings.bundle/[email protected]



    AdBlocker

    com.yllier.blocker

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerPreferences.bundle/blockericon.png

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerPreferences.bundle/[email protected]



    AdBlockerNetworks

    com.yllier.blockernetworks

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerNetworksPreferences.bundle/blockericon.png

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerNetworksPreferences.bundle/[email protected]



    Addial

    com.ravirajm.addial

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/addialpref.bundle/addialpref.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/addialpref.bundle/[email protected]



    Alertmate

    com.daniel.alertmate

    /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/Alertmate.png

    /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/[email protected]



    Animer

    ws.hbang.animer

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/Animer.bundle/icon.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/Animer.bundle/[email protected]

    so basically i know what the icon name is. i make a folder named motif.settings.icon.theme. inside it is bundles then inside is the com.xxx.xxx for my app then i put the icons inside (58x58). some icons on the settings theme but some wont like the active dock, alertmate, etc.. wont theme the settings menu icon

    Can you help me what am i doing wrong. I have activated the theme on winterboard respring and rebooted to no avail
    free 20gig storage via copy:

    help me get more hehe

    https://copy.com?r=EnFwVp

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyBastos For This Useful Post:

    kane4lsu (06-10-2013)

  25. #2797
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    My set up today!
    What icon layout are u using 3x3??

  26. #2798
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,290
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,232 Times in 552 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    My set up today!
    Now that's one sick a.$ widget bro'

    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    Hey guys, just downloaded mini player and I'm having a bit of trouble theming it.
    I have Motif mini player theme activated in WB but its still stock but if I shut my phone off or respring it goes to brown. Then an hour later it's back to white again
    Am I missing something here?

    Can you please tell me font you are using if you don't mind??

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (06-10-2013)

  28. #2799
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 146 Times in 46 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    can i use my own bundles folder and apply in winterboard or do i have to drop the files in Prefs folders?

    thanks for the help bro
    That, I dont know. Youll have to try it. Let me know when you do

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    hi mynanolife thanks for the help but am theming the cydia settings icon for now

    i did few things already :

    ActiveDock

    com.filippobiga.activedock

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/activedocksettings.bundle/icon.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/activedocksettings.bundle/[email protected]



    AdBlocker

    com.yllier.blocker

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerPreferences.bundle/blockericon.png

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerPreferences.bundle/[email protected]



    AdBlockerNetworks

    com.yllier.blockernetworks

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerNetworksPreferences.bundle/blockericon.png

    /System/Library/PreferenceBundles/AdBlockerNetworksPreferences.bundle/[email protected]



    Addial

    com.ravirajm.addial

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/addialpref.bundle/addialpref.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/addialpref.bundle/[email protected]



    Alertmate

    com.daniel.alertmate

    /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/Alertmate.png

    /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/[email protected]



    Animer

    ws.hbang.animer

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/Animer.bundle/icon.png

    /Library/PreferenceBundles/Animer.bundle/[email protected]

    so basically i know what the icon name is. i make a folder named motif.settings.icon.theme. inside it is bundles then inside is the com.xxx.xxx for my app then i put the icons inside (58x58). some icons on the settings theme but some wont like the active dock, alertmate, etc.. wont theme the settings menu icon

    Can you help me what am i doing wrong. I have activated the theme on winterboard respring and rebooted to no avail
    I had that problem too. Its because the name of the icon is icon.png. The only way I could fix it was going into the original tweak folder in PreferenceBundles and put the icon there. Change the name of the original icon for backup. If you find an easier way, let me know :$
    Last edited by mirilopr; 06-10-2013 at 10:22 AM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mirilopr For This Useful Post:

    Azjonnyg (06-10-2013), BoyBastos (06-10-2013)

  30. #2800
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mirilopr View Post
    That, I dont know. Youll have to try it. Let me know when you do



    I had that problem too. Its because the name of the icon is icon.png. The only way I could fix it was going into the original tweak folder in PreferenceBundles and put the icon there. Change the name of the original icon for backup. If you find an easier way, let me know :$
    I will mate. i want it to be WB lol so when updates comes i just have to reactivate my theme lolz. i know its hard at first but when i get it done ill share it with you guys wish me luck figuring it out. i got about 4-5 working now lol will work on others seeking sk37ch's help here hehe will post it all once am done
    free 20gig storage via copy:

    help me get more hehe

    https://copy.com?r=EnFwVp

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts