+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HTC One Weather widget

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
The .zip contains 8 different packages. HTC One EU Dark Lockscreen.theme HTC One EU Dark springboard.theme HTC One EU Light Lockscreen.theme HTC One EU Light springboard.theme HTC One US Dark
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HTC One Weather widget

The .zip contains 8 different packages.

HTC One EU Dark Lockscreen.theme
    HTC One EU Dark springboard.theme
    HTC One EU Light Lockscreen.theme
    HTC One EU Light springboard.theme
    HTC One US Dark Lockscreen.theme
    HTC One US Dark Springboard.theme
    HTC One US Light lockscreen.theme
    HTC One US Light springboard.theme

There is a United States version that has 12 hour time with the temperature converted to Fahrenheit, and there is a European version that has 24 hour time with the temperature converted to Celsius. US and EU versions both have it set up so that you can use the widget on your Lockscreen or Springboard, and each version comes in Light or Dark.

If you choose to use you're own wallpaper, drop it into the folder and rename to either Lockscreen.png or Wallpaper.png (depending on if you are using the ls or sb version). You will still need to add your own weather code (I'm not physic, I can't do it for you :P) by going to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News, grad your weather code in the URL (Example - http://weather.yahoo.com/united-states/oregon/brownsville-[/url]12798581/ The weather code is the bold part). Once you do that, you need to open the html file for the widget (I use notepad++, you can use ifile or whatever you want) and CTRL F and type in Var Locale. You will see my weather code after var locale, so you will need to remove mine and paste your own.

I will be submitting this to ModMyI this evening, so for those of you that are unable to install the theme yourself, you will be able to download it via cydia and enable with winterboard.

If you would like to make a donation via paypal, my paypal address is [email protected]. This will never be a paid theme, however donations are greatly appreciated.

Download link - https://www.dropbox.com/s/9d54vjld622mb10/Htc%20one.zip

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zombie girl For This Useful Post:

A11AST3R (05-25-2013), besanford (05-11-2013), CrazyChester (05-22-2013), lostinthemes (05-18-2013), Runt (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 Times in 642 Posts

Nice!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    Nice!
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Very nice. I would love an iWidget.