+ Reply
Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 1666

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ando

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
No, many things missing. For example the small app icons for auxo task switcher. I spent hours to finish the theme for myself. If i could i would ask for
...
  1. #1241
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    No, many things missing. For example the small app icons for auxo task switcher. I spent hours to finish the theme for myself. If i could i would ask for my money back.

  2. #1242
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    ok, finished with some cleaning

    Which wall do you prefer ? light blue or original ?



    Original. 👍👍

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (06-01-2013)

  4. #1243
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,278
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    ok, finished with some cleaning

    Which wall do you prefer ? light blue or original ?
    like both
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (06-01-2013)

  6. #1244
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by onderon View Post
    No, many things missing. For example the small app icons for auxo task switcher. I spent hours to finish the theme for myself. If i could i would ask for my money back.
    For those 2 little things your gonna ask for your money back. That's ridiculous. Sorry to say but it's true. There's a lot of things that's themed in this theme. That Frenchitouch worked hard on. And I'm sure for those simple things missing he will make it just to please the customer. But please don't sit here and insult by saying " I would ask for my money back ". That's wrong to say I'm sure in the theme description it says what does the theme comes with for you to decide to buy it. You weren't forced to buy this theme

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pnunez1310 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-07-2013), azaleea (06-01-2013), Karoonchai (06-02-2013), meth357 (06-01-2013)

  8. #1245
    iPhoneaholic azaleea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 333 Posts


    Ok I included both
    credits go to frenchitouch for theme, oldster for main code, ian nicoll & dacal for the aniweather part, henftling for basic images, creator of little guy with red hat, import to weather icons by me

    Just for iPhone 5 (for now)
    give me some time to see about iPhone 4/s

    click on image to download


  9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    auditolis (06-01-2013), chicktiger (06-01-2013), Fattone66 (06-01-2013), frenchitouch (06-01-2013), IrobertI (06-03-2013), Karoonchai (06-01-2013), lostinthemes (06-20-2013), meth357 (06-01-2013), phil73 (06-01-2013), pnunez1310 (06-01-2013), Ramses2 (06-01-2013), snakeeater01 (06-14-2013), wery123 (06-01-2013), _Vansmak_ (06-01-2013)

  10. #1246
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,409
    Thanks
    4,255
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 2,657 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post

    Ok I included both
    credits go to frenchitouch for theme, oldster for main code, ian nicoll & dacal for the aniweather part, henftling for basic images, creator of little guy with red hat, import to weather icons by me

    Just for iPhone 5 (for now)
    give me some time to see about iPhone 4/s

    click on image to download

    Thank you one question how do I get the weather or time images in the middle of the clock to show?ImageUploadedByModMyi1370099001.916734.jpg

  11. #1247
    iPhoneaholic azaleea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Thank you one question how do I get the weather or time images in the middle of the clock to show?Attachment 641247
    Tap on the clock
    That's a smooth move, wait 1-2 seconds

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-01-2013), Karoonchai (06-01-2013)

  13. #1248
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    2,018
    Thanks
    1,793
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 701 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post

    Very nice. I love it.

    Is it possible to have 2 files in french :

    RING-DAY_DE.png
    RING-MONTH_DE.png

    Thanks

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (06-02-2013)

  15. #1249
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,409
    Thanks
    4,255
    Thanked 5,958 Times in 2,657 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post
    Tap on the clock
    That's a smooth move, wait 1-2 seconds
    Got it thank you very much.😉

  16. #1250
    iPhoneaholic azaleea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    409
    Thanks
    2,525
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 333 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    Very nice. I love it.

    Is it possible to have 2 files in french :

    RING-DAY_DE.png
    RING-MONTH_DE.png

    Thanks
    I ll see what I can do

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Got it thank you very much.��
    You re welcome

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (06-01-2013)

  18. #1251
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks
    3,036
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post

    Ok I included both
    credits go to frenchitouch for theme, oldster for main code, ian nicoll & dacal for the aniweather part, henftling for basic images, creator of little guy with red hat, import to weather icons by me

    Just for iPhone 5 (for now)
    give me some time to see about iPhone 4/s

    click on image to download

    This looks dope. Thank you sharing

  19. #1252
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    For those 2 little things your gonna ask for your money back. That's ridiculous. Sorry to say but it's true. There's a lot of things that's themed in this theme. That Frenchitouch worked hard on. And I'm sure for those simple things missing he will make it just to please the customer. But please don't sit here and insult by saying " I would ask for my money back ". That's wrong to say I'm sure in the theme description it says what does the theme comes with for you to decide to buy it. You weren't forced to buy this theme
    What ridiculous is that i cant say my opinion without being bullied. I appreciate his work i paid for the theme so i think i have the right to tell what i think about it. And because i had to work hours because there are no themed apps like viber shazam or foursquare (and many more) because there are no small icons for auxo and when i bought the theme there wasnt an sbsettings or auxo theme ready so i didnt have the chance to decide if i likeit or not. And i dont like the result so i have to use skins from another themes. I know its my personal problem im just telling. And instead of finishing this theme he started to work on the ipad version to make money of that too. So yes, if i could then i would ask for my money back.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to onderon For This Useful Post:

    The 8th Immortal (06-01-2013)

  21. #1253
    Wu child meth357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,917
    Thanks
    6,764
    Thanked 3,529 Times in 1,211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azaleea View Post

    Ok I included both
    credits go to frenchitouch for theme, oldster for main code, ian nicoll & dacal for the aniweather part, henftling for basic images, creator of little guy with red hat, import to weather icons by me

    Just for iPhone 5 (for now)
    give me some time to see about iPhone 4/s

    click on image to download

    this is beautiful....really
    Last edited by meth357; 06-01-2013 at 01:16 PM.

  22. #1254
    "The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

    Very nice. Thank you




  23. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (06-02-2013)

  24. #1255
    Theme Creator frenchitouch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 499 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by onderon View Post
    What ridiculous is that i cant say my opinion without being bullied. I appreciate his work i paid for the theme so i think i have the right to tell what i think about it. And because i had to work hours because there are no themed apps like viber shazam or foursquare (and many more) because there are no small icons for auxo and when i bought the theme there wasnt an sbsettings or auxo theme ready so i didnt have the chance to decide if i likeit or not. And i dont like the result so i have to use skins from another themes. I know its my personal problem im just telling. And instead of finishing this theme he started to work on the ipad version to make money of that too. So yes, if i could then i would ask for my money back.
    You say that you spent hours to finish the few images "that you don't like." So try a little to imagine the number of hours I spent making the theme and all the extras. $ 3.49 is cheap paid. If you are not happy (and it looks to be the case for all of your posts) going to talk on other thread. a little advice do not take any of my themes.

  25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-07-2013), azaleea (06-02-2013), dapes (06-02-2013), Karoonchai (06-02-2013), mcooper (11-01-2013), meth357 (06-02-2013), Sugarbear (06-02-2013)

  26. #1256
    iPhoneaholic dapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    1,128
    Thanked 311 Times in 184 Posts

    Here is me atm.




    Thanks French!
    LS by Mone (only at dbar)
    SB by schendi

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (06-02-2013), Karoonchai (06-02-2013)

  28. #1257
    iPhoneaholic Hasiphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 400 Times in 184 Posts

    who is schendi? :-)))))

  29. #1258
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,278
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    who is schendi? :-)))))
    schendi is Awesome guy
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  30. #1259
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts

    Cheap? $0.99 is for games in appstore. Good games. I dont want to argue as i said i appreciate your work. I just dont feel the support for what i paid for or what i see at another themes.
    Last edited by onderon; 06-02-2013 at 04:52 AM.

  31. #1260
    iPhoneaholic Hasiphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 400 Times in 184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    schendi is Awesome guy
    I know. ;-)
    But i think his name is schnedi... ;-)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts