Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 1672

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ando

  1. #461
    iPhone? More like MyPhone broodwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    235
    Thanks
    1,115
    Thanked 886 Times in 198 Posts

    Congratz frenchitouch for Gold

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to broodwar For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (05-17-2013), erayser (05-17-2013), frenchitouch (05-17-2013), henftling (05-17-2013), Lucys (05-17-2013), meth357 (11-10-2013), sand_man (05-17-2013), UncleSinger (05-17-2013)

  3. #462
    May i request icons : barrel, yahoo messenger, candy crush
    Last edited by vietgirl; 05-17-2013 at 02:01 AM.

  4. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by broodwar View Post
    Congratz frenchitouch for Gold
    Yes, congratulations sir!! Very well done!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (05-17-2013)

  6. #464
    Congrats for gold frenchi well deserved

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (05-17-2013)

  8. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Yes, congratulations sir!! Very well done!!
    sorry but can you explain me? ^^
    why gold?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (05-17-2013)

  10. #466
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Gunspeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    240
    Thanks
    372
    Thanked 467 Times in 142 Posts

    @frenchitouch - can you kindly check why my mobilephone keypad looks like this? ImageUploadedByModMyi1368777863.535151.jpg
    As you can see, the call button is not showing properly. Any help would be nice. As for the rest of the theme, EXCELLENT! I'm using iPhone 4 on 5.1.1

    Gold??? Congrats French!!! You deserve it!

  11. #467
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchitouch View Post
    sorry but can you explain me? ^^
    why gold?
    Your user status has been updated from regular user to gold!! Means the forum administrators have recognized your contributions to the forum and honored you with a status update more representative of your skill set!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (05-17-2013), IrobertI (05-17-2013)

  13. #468
    oh sorry, it's for ios6 it's possible that is the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Your user status has been updated from regular user to gold!! Means the forum administrators have recognized your contributions to the forum and honored you with a status update more representative of your skill set!!
    oh, great^^

    thanks modmyi community

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (05-17-2013), blkcadi (05-17-2013), Darka5sa5sin (05-17-2013), IrobertI (05-17-2013), Lucys (05-17-2013)

  15. #469
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 195 Times in 98 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nonor View Post
    hi ,

    i'm looking for a long time now the icon label background you have in your screenshot , i know there is one in cydia but it doesn't work for ios 6 .

    may i ask you to share it please ? thanks in advance .
    I got it from dbar evolution. Its from the elite white mod that Mone made over there. I'm not sure I can share here. You can get it from there itself.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ayaz_ For This Useful Post:

    nonor (05-17-2013)

  17. #470
    great job, thank you - i love it!

    when dragging down the notification center the background image changes from lockbackground to black, but thatīs not the background of the nc (lockinfo5) - iOS 6.1.2 iPhone5 - do you have any suggestions?

    icons which are still coloured will be changed from time to time when you update the main theme, right?

    thanks in advance!

  18. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by vietgirl View Post
    May i request icons : barrel, yahoo messenger, candy crush
    -barrel.png-candycrush.png-viber2.png-yahoomessenger.png

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (05-17-2013), Darka5sa5sin (05-17-2013), frenchitouch (05-17-2013), IrobertI (05-17-2013), Jodiedicie (05-17-2013), Lucys (05-17-2013), vietgirl (05-17-2013)

  20. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben108 View Post
    great job, thank you - i love it!

    when dragging down the notification center the background image changes from lockbackground to black, but thatīs not the background of the nc (lockinfo5) - iOS 6.1.2 iPhone5 - do you have any suggestions?

    icons which are still coloured will be changed from time to time when you update the main theme, right?

    thanks in advance!
    Thanks
    for nc no suggestions but perhaps test to disable lockinfo5 for test.
    for update icons yes but a little, you can take much icons that you want here, on thread (just find bundles names "with appinfo in cydia")

  21. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    -barrel.png-candycrush.png-viber2.png-yahoomessenger.png

    can you please realize an icon for "Line" app , with the same structure for the one which you realized for Viber?....It's amazing!!!

  22. #474
    Green Apple Colinred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Vitry sur Seine
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 55 Times in 22 Posts

    Very good Job my Friend

    My icons set for community

    -shazamred.png-shazamred1.png-soundcloud.png-soundcloud1-copie.png-vlc.png-vlc1.png

    and Zip for install:

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...by%20Colin.zip

    Enjoy

  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Colinred For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (05-17-2013), henftling (05-17-2013), IrobertI (05-17-2013), Lucys (05-17-2013), pnunez1310 (05-17-2013), Sugarbear (05-17-2013), vietgirl (05-17-2013)

  24. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by Colinred View Post
    Very good Job my Friend

    My icons set for community

    -shazamred.png-shazamred1.png-soundcloud.png-soundcloud1-copie.png-vlc.png-vlc1.png

    and Zip for install:

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...by%20Colin.zip

    Enjoy
    thanks my friend

  25. #476
    removing lockinfo5 didnīt change the issue. has nobody this issue too?

    where can I find an instruction how to build a winterboard theme just with the new icons... or is there already one built by one the community? Somebody wrote that this might be the best way to change icons permanently.

    and thanks for the prompt answer!

  26. #477
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben108 View Post
    removing lockinfo5 didnīt change the issue. has nobody this issue too?

    where can I find an instruction how to build a winterboard theme just with the new icons... or is there already one built by one the community? Somebody wrote that this might be the best way to change icons permanently.

    and thanks for the prompt answer!
    download appinfo in cydia. use this app to find bundles names app and icons name.

    when you get this, (with ssh connection) put your bundles (with inside the icon) in main theme : library/themes/Ando-maintheme/bundles

    respring and enjoy

    for nc problem i don't know, sorry.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    Ben108 (05-17-2013)

  28. #478
    Quote Originally Posted by spriggan79 View Post
    can you please realize an icon for "Line" app , with the same structure for the one which you realized for Viber?....It's amazing!!!
    -line.png

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (05-17-2013)

  30. #479
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    -line.png
    Thank you...you are my hero!!!

    Only another one request...can you do this icon only with the "Line" word in the message bubble, without the "phone" image?

    Thank you so much for the immediate response,

    Andrew

  31. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by spriggan79 View Post
    Thank you...you are my hero!!!

    Only another one request...can you do this icon only with the "Line" word in the message bubble, without the "phone" image?

    Thank you so much for the immediate response,

    Andrew
    Like so?

    -line2.png

    -line2.png
    Last edited by sand_man; 05-17-2013 at 04:22 AM.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    frenchitouch (05-17-2013), Lucys (05-17-2013)

Page 24 of 84 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 34 74 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •