Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1685

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Ando

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by V0nta View Post
    My mail notification icon isn't themed how can I fix?
    i don't know, same for calendar.

    someone are the solution, please?

  2. #402
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Komatins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Latvia
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    379
    Thanked 630 Times in 155 Posts

    Somebody has f.lux and Waze icons?

  3. #403


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us


    *I can't seem to figure out why there's an extra little white Phone icon as seen in the screenshot? I've gone through anything that was selected in Winterboard and still no luck. Thanks.

  4. #404
    yes i forget png in com.mobilephone.app for i4 patch look in ifile, i forget this blank png: callGlyph_small@2x~iphone.png

    just duplicate callGlyph_large@2x~iphone.png and rename it

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013), Jodiedicie (05-16-2013)

  6. #405
    Thank you Frenchitouch, that fixed the phone icon. I don't mean to be difficult, but the tiny shadow line across is still visible. I know you are extremely busy so if anyone else knows how I can get the line off? Thanks.

  7. #406
    Can't seem to find the foldericons? Haven't used them before, so not sure where to look. They're not available to choose (either background or foreground) so I'm wondering if I have to load them manually? Thanks!

  8. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Thank you Frenchitouch, that fixed the phone icon. I don't mean to be difficult, but the tiny shadow line across is still visible. I know you are extremely busy so if anyone else knows how I can get the line off? Thanks.
    test change size +1px on height for png (looking my png and no probs) just perhaps the size on height.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexedgirl View Post
    Can't seem to find the foldericons? Haven't used them before, so not sure where to look. They're not available to choose (either background or foreground) so I'm wondering if I have to load them manually? Thanks!
    install tweak before package cydia and after install package and respring

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013)

  10. #408
    Hi there would love this but googled and hunted and can't find it. Can you post a link?

  11. #409
    Some more icons for you:

    -a_bank.png -a_clear.png -a_dayone_icon.png -a_forsquare.png -a_instapaper.png -a_money.png -a_podcast.png -a_rssreader.png -a_sport1.png -a_sport3.png -a_tomtom.png -a_zite.png -c_backup.png

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UncleSinger For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013), azaleea (05-16-2013), frenchitouch (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013), Lucys (05-16-2013), sand_man (05-16-2013)

  13. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexedgirl View Post
    Hi there would love this but googled and hunted and can't find it. Can you post a link?
    Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    8lias (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013)

  15. #411
    Uninstalled all, reinstalled in the order you said, still only
    Have default background & no foregrounds. Must be doing something wrong?

    Hate to be a pain. The link request was for the mone iwidget.
    Last edited by Vexedgirl; 05-16-2013 at 12:03 PM.

  16. #412
    Some mail alternatives...

    -mail.png-mail2.png-mail3.png-mail4.png-mail5.png-mail6.png-mail7.png-mail8.png-mail9.png-mail11.png-mail12.png

  17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (05-16-2013), chicktiger (05-16-2013), Dalvar3 (05-16-2013), frenchitouch (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013), Lucys (05-16-2013), P0R7ER (05-16-2013), UncleSinger (05-16-2013)

  18. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchitouch View Post
    test change size +1px on height for png (looking my png and no probs) just perhaps the size on height.
    Tried it, nothing changed. Oh well, no big deal, I can live with that. This theme is still beautiful. I think I need an iphone 5, that'll fix all of the problems

  19. #414
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Doc20010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 59 Times in 42 Posts

    Can someone make a g-whizz! Icon plz

  20. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexedgirl View Post
    Uninstalled all, reinstalled in the order you said, still only
    Have default background & no foregrounds. Must be doing something wrong?

    Hate to be a pain. The link request was for the mone iwidget.
    to choose foldersIcons, push long as if you wanted to move the icons and press the badge icon to see the options.

  21. #416
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Frenchi just wanted to say that you have created a great theme, greetings

    a small contribution to this theme




  22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    ayaz_ (05-16-2013), azaleea (05-16-2013), Fattone66 (05-16-2013), frenchitouch (05-16-2013), henftling (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013), Jusephe71 (05-16-2013), P0R7ER (05-16-2013), sand_man (05-16-2013), stormcrow (05-17-2013)

  23. #417
    I need a 100x100 image with the Ando logo to use as BackBoard icon and still need a Facebook messenger icon Ando-style...

  24. #418
    iPhoneaholic salander85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Tech, Lubbock, Texas
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 101 Times in 80 Posts

    When taking a photo to send via SMS, the UI at the bottom is difficult to read.


  25. #419
    yes but it's the same UI that camera.app with the shoot button

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSinger View Post
    I need a 100x100 image with the Ando logo to use as BackBoard icon and still need a Facebook messenger icon Ando-style...
    looks in the first pages

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

    UncleSinger (05-16-2013)

  27. #420

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wery123 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (05-16-2013), IrobertI (05-16-2013), Jusephe71 (05-16-2013), Ladycigar (05-17-2013), P0R7ER (05-16-2013), stormcrow (05-17-2013)

Page 21 of 85 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •