Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 85

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: S1 i4/i4s/i5

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by derwin252 View Post
    I've been checking since Monday lol

    lol. I had confirmation modmyi. Normally in one hour it will be online Check check check....

  2. #62
    S1 is online guys!
    Grab your license

  3. #63
    Guys !! Go Cydia and grab your license

  4. #64
    Got it and looks great.👍 If only I could get a New York background for day and night it would be perfect. But this still looks great.ImageUploadedByModMyi1368122762.916111.jpg

    Like for example a day and night pic like this would be great.ImageUploadedByModMyi1368122890.333038.jpg
    Last edited by Fattone66; 05-09-2013 at 01:08 PM.

  5. #65
    iPhone? More like MyPhone fireshire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 52 Times in 37 Posts

    nice S1lex, I like it looks great. Is there colorkeyboard

  6. #66
    Yesssssssssssssssssssss and very very thanks man






  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-09-2013)

  8. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Yesssssssssssssssssssss and very very thanks man





    Very very nice jobs merci steph sympa la vidéo

  9. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    Yesssssssssssssssssssss and very very thanks man





    Oui excellent merci pour ce partage

    Twitter: Chris_GraphiX - - - - - - Website - - - - - - Repository

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Got it and looks great.�� If only I could get a New York background for day and night it would be perfect. But this still looks great.ImageUploadedByModMyi1368122762.916111.jpg

    Like for example a day and night pic like this would be great.ImageUploadedByModMyi1368122890.333038.jpg
    Sounds good, I'll consider your suggestion into consideration. But for the moment I do not change the wall.
    I like the wall of New York bro.



    Quote Originally Posted by fireshire View Post
    nice S1lex, I like it looks great. Is there colorkeyboard
    Thanks Yes, soon avalaible

    Quote Originally Posted by fireshire View Post
    nice S1lex, I like it looks great. Is there colorkeyboard
    CK Soon avalaible :

    Last edited by S1lex; 05-09-2013 at 03:02 PM.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S1lex For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (05-09-2013), fireshire (05-09-2013), Karoonchai (05-11-2013), Trimo (05-10-2013)

  12. #70
    im sorry but a little problem with icon barrel


  13. #71
    Stéphane je ne vois pas de problème c'est l'icône que j'ai faite en remplacement de l'original

  14. #72
    thank you for the answer. Batistab but wondered if it was normal for the main picture exceeded the circle

  15. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    thank you for the answer. Batistab but wondered if it was normal for the main picture exceeded the circle
    I would fix the problem in an update

  16. #74
    S1 CK AZERTY QWERTY + Popups submitted to modmyi.

    Stay Tuned guys


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to S1lex For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (05-11-2013)

  18. #75
    CK avalaible now on modmyi guys

  19. #76
    Are you going to add bitesms & Siri theme? :-)
    Grate job on theme! ;-)

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Are you going to add bitesms & Siri theme? :-)
    Grate job on theme! ;-)
    Thanks man

    Maybe for biteSMS....
    No for Siri bro

  21. #78
    hello this my sb to night



  22. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello this my sb to night


    Nice, i like that

  23. #80
    Nice theme

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •