Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

  1. #1641
    Super Theme ! hab aber eine kleine frage was mich stört z.B seh ich nicht mehr ob jemand meine sms als Imessage bekommt oder als normale sms . Kann mir jemand erklären wie ich den farbton vom Button so wechsle das ich es sehen kann ? Anfänger freundlich und sorry wenn einer die Frage vielleicht gestellt hat hab zwar durch die Seiten geschaut aber irgendwie nicht fündig geworden Danke im vorraus !

  2. #1642
    Quote Originally Posted by Ap0ca1ypsn0w View Post
    Attachment 639470

    Just need a good colorkeyboard... Thinking the phatmanarino auros should fit.
    There is a colorkeybord mod in SHINE. Just open CKB settings and select themes -> Shine and Customize backgrounds -> Portrait and Landscape Background -> Shine-portrait.png and Shine-landscape.png:



    I find it very good but all tastes are in nature.

    Here with BiteSMS (themed by SHINE):
    Last edited by Leopolo; 05-22-2013 at 09:31 AM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    Blue (05-22-2013), yamakasi73 (05-22-2013)

  4. #1643
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    For your eyes only LOL

    Hey Blue!! when it will out on cydia!!!

  5. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Ok !, working fine now except for the little square below my singnal bars on my SB :-


    how do u get the full screen weather??

  6. #1645
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,736
    Thanks
    3,206
    Thanked 13,275 Times in 3,576 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Legends123 View Post
    Super Theme ! hab aber eine kleine frage was mich stört z.B seh ich nicht mehr ob jemand meine sms als Imessage bekommt oder als normale sms . Kann mir jemand erklären wie ich den farbton vom Button so wechsle das ich es sehen kann ? Anfänger freundlich und sorry wenn einer die Frage vielleicht gestellt hat hab zwar durch die Seiten geschaut aber irgendwie nicht fündig geworden Danke im vorraus !
    I will provide optional SMS bubbles in different colors here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JexGill View Post
    Hey Blue!! when it will out on cydia!!!
    I submitted it yesterday. Usually theme updates need 1-2 days.

  7. #1646
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,552
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,263 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Finaly got some time to setup Shine and play a little with it.
    Loving the Theme and see i missed out on a lot of fun and excellent mods allready from a lot of people here.
    Very nice work all, keep it up

    Me at the moment
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Hey Klont , how do i get the different weather images like you have here with the city ?.

  8. #1647
    Sorry, but there is one more question for you blue
    In addition to the current theme it in cydia or ithemesky store
    1.1 version available?
    If possible, as soon as possible, I want to try using the 1.1 version ^ ^;
    And should not be purchased in the future will theme it store!!

  9. #1648
    Hi Yama , thanks for doing the name Steven.

    Can help me do name" Liu Yang" and Steven
    Luv
    Liu Yang.

    Thanks so much.

  10. #1649
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,552
    Thanks
    3,955
    Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,263 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bighomie713 View Post
    how do u get the full screen weather??
    I think it was posted a few pages back by Klont on how to do it .

  11. #1650
    Quote Originally Posted by steven9 View Post
    Hi Yama , thanks for doing the name Steven.

    Can help me do name" Liu Yang" and Steven
    Luv
    Liu Yang.

    Thanks so much.


  12. #1651
    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    In setup/config set the FullScreen Weather Wallpapers to “true”

    Love the UniAW 6.2 update, much Thanks to Ian, Dacal and others (and Yama for the LS)

    mine have nothing about weather background on it

    yama can u do one that says LYPH

  13. #1652
    Some asked about Wallpaper and Dock!




    Dock


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (05-22-2013), snakeeater01 (05-22-2013)

  15. #1653
    Hi Yama ,

    Thanks. But can make the name Steven on top of Liu Yang and between is luv.

  16. #1654


    Quote Originally Posted by steven9 View Post
    Hi Yama ,

    Thanks. But can make the name Steven on top of Liu Yang and between is luv.
    This is too big! We have yesterday same Problem with Janie and Matt

  17. #1655

  18. #1656
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ciandrei22 View Post
    can someoane tell me how to make a trasnparent locksreen like this for i4? thanks alot!
    Attachment 639469

    Quote Originally Posted by bighomie713 View Post
    how do u get the full screen weather??

    Quote Originally Posted by bighomie713 View Post
    mine have nothing about weather background on it
    In setup/config.js set the fullscreen weather walls to true.
    You maybe also have to set show background to false in the config file.

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Hey Klont , how do i get the different weather images like you have here with the city ?.
    Hey Jawonder, would like to help but do not know what you mean m8?
    Last edited by Klont; 05-22-2013 at 10:59 AM.

  19. #1657
    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    In setup/config.js set the fullscreen weather walls to true.
    You maybe also have to set hide background to true in the config file.



    Hey Jawonder, would like to help but do not know what you mean m8?
    that is not in my config at all. nothing bout wallpaper unless im looking in the wrong file

  20. #1658
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bighomie713 View Post
    that is not in my config at all. nothing bout wallpaper unless im looking in the wrong file
    Which LS are you using?
    You must use Yama's LS for fullscreen WW.

  21. #1659
    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Which LS are you using?
    You must use Yama's LS for fullscreen WW.
    I guess thats the problem. im using the one that came with the theme. how do i get yama's??

  22. #1660
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    It is somwhere in the thread, or ask Yama nicely.
    He ia always willing to help

    Sorry cannot look it up myself at the moment.
    Last edited by Klont; 05-22-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Page 83 of 116 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •