Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

  1. #1541
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    So a lot of confusion because of Yahoo LOL.

    OKAY. I FOUND THE PROBLEM for iPhone4/4s users:

    Open my new UniAW6.js file. Scroll down some lines to:

    if {screen.heigth > 500} {var iPhoneType = "iph5";} else {var iPhoneType = "iph4";}

    NOW just replace the iph4 at the end with a iph5

    Please confirm that it works, i'm still at work and can't test it.

    This code now tells UniAW to use the same graphics/code/css like for a iPhone5, even if the screensize is less than 1000 pixels (500p x 2) like on a iP4 with 960 pixels.
    = For the SHINE weather I removed other unneeded code for the iPhone4, but currently UniAW still recognizes a iPhone 4 but canŽt find the needed graphics or layout files (css)

    IŽll update my FIX in around 2 hours.It will work for both devices then.
    Last edited by Blue; 05-21-2013 at 11:48 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Ap0ca1ypsn0w (05-21-2013), Steph53940 (05-21-2013)

  3. #1542
    yamakasi Digital clock LS where are found it..?! please check!

  4. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by Design407 View Post
    yamakasi Digital clock LS where are found it..?! please check!
    Here you go * SHINE * (by Blue)

  5. #1544
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,496
    Thanks
    3,834
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,242 Posts

    Have this little box at the top left under the signal bars :-

  6. #1545

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (05-21-2013), Steph53940 (05-21-2013)

  8. #1546
    Quote Originally Posted by stim_too View Post
    thank you so much

  9. #1547
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    INFO: I just removed all add-ons from post 1. Available now at Cydia.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    cerber24 (05-21-2013), Kazuyoshi (05-21-2013)

  11. #1548
    : Mdr:: Mdr:: Mdr:: Mdr:





    sorry : Facepalm:: Facepalm:

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (05-21-2013)

  13. #1549
    Green Apple mann88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    [QUOTE=Blue;6875917]INFO

    IŽve submitted the following free add-ons to Cydia:

    SHINE BadgesPack
    SHINE StatusbarMOD
    SHINE Miniplayer theme
    SHINE Velox theme
    SHINE NCSettings

    This are new or reworked add-ons, iŽll remove the other ones from post 1 after the release. They work on iP4 and iP5.

    and don't forget this please:

    USERS, PLEASE SUGGEST SHINE AS A FEATURED THEME for CYDIA, just write a short email to [email protected][/QUOTE

    SHINE Velox theme : I see it in Cydia, Is it also updated than that was in Post#1 ?
    Last edited by mann88; 05-21-2013 at 12:59 PM.

  14. #1550
    Quote Originally Posted by nomadturk View Post
    Hi Yamakasi,
    Thanks for fix jss.But i have a little issue. After used that your fix jss, location showing like other location , Walldorf. Even i set default my location in config.js. How can i fix it ? And the other request , can you make " montezuma" logo? Thanks already.

  15. #1551
    Hi Yamakasi, can you make " design407" logo? Thank you..!!

  16. #1552
    So does this apply to the iphone 5 because I tried it and my weather still says loading..??




    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    So a lot of confusion because of Yahoo LOL.

    OKAY. I FOUND THE PROBLEM for iPhone4/4s users:

    Open my new UniAW6.js file. Scroll down some lines to:

    if {screen.heigth > 500} {var iPhoneType = "iph5";} else {var iPhoneType = "iph4";}

    NOW just replace the iph4 at the end with a iph5

    Please confirm that it works, i'm still at work and can't test it.

    This code now tells UniAW to use the same graphics/code/css like for a iPhone5, even if the screensize is less than 1000 pixels (500p x 2) like on a iP4 with 960 pixels.
    = For the SHINE weather I removed other unneeded code for the iPhone4, but currently UniAW still recognizes a iPhone 4 but canŽt find the needed graphics or layout files (css)

    IŽll update my FIX in around 2 hours.It will work for both devices then.

  17. #1553
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,722
    Thanks
    3,197
    Thanked 13,256 Times in 3,565 Posts

    No, the currently released FIX definitely works on iPhone 5, I just use it

  18. #1554
    Everyone reading this should hit thanks on the first post then, email [email protected] with a few words about this amazing theme and request they feature this shiz.

  19. #1555

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to haylazz For This Useful Post:

    JGKC9AYC (05-21-2013)

  21. #1556
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,496
    Thanks
    3,834
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,242 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    on my 4s

    I getting kinda fed up today too much happen at once , i can't get my SB weather to show my :- City, Temperature and time, like yours is and it's working fine on my Lockscreen . See my screenshot about that's how mine is . I looked at the Setup files a million times and can't figure it out .
    Last edited by jawonder; 05-21-2013 at 01:40 PM.

  22. #1557

  23. #1558
    Quote Originally Posted by Design407 View Post
    Hi Yamakasi, can you make " design407" logo? Thank you..!!
    Sorry my Friend!! Only Letters with this Font! NO NUMBERS!!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    mann88 (05-22-2013)

  25. #1559
    Can't my weather to show still even after updated fix for 4s

    I did that edit text to ip5 and same thing. ....

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369161891.403140.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I getting kinda fed up today too much happen at once , i can't get my SB weather to show my :- City, Temperature and time, like yours is and it's working fine on my Lockscreen . See my screenshot about that's how mine is . I looked at the Setup files a million times and can't figure it out .
    At least you have clouds I don't have anything ImageUploadedByModMyi1369161976.421077.jpg

    Same thing with a reinstall of the theme.
    Last edited by lilrican21; 05-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.

  26. #1560
    I don't know where the Problem is??? I changed only the UniAW6.js with the fix on my iPodTouch and the Weather is done! You didn't must change anything else!! Only delete the old UniAW6.js and take the new one!!


Page 78 of 116 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 88 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •