+ Reply
Page 70 of 117 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2328

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by KraXik I shared one a few pages back. I didnt got it.. would you mind to share it again.. it will be more easy for you... TIA!!!!
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    I shared one a few pages back.
    I didnt got it.. would you mind to share it again.. it will be more easy for you... TIA!!!!

Thanks

Why this theme is not getting more attention is beyond me.

Your detail in individual icons is exquisite!! Beautiful theme!!!!
    http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3264/rantlogo.png

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,196 Times in 3,337 Posts

Different reasons:

1. it only works on iP5, most users still have a iP4/4s, but iīll release it for iP4/s next week
    2. When it was released it was some kind of hidden after the theme ANDO with his 20 add-ons.

Many theme creators make themes named with a number or a "A" only to get to get listed on top
    (1infected, 1ntox, 1mpact, ACt, Auros, Ando, ...., and then release 20 extra packages, although they could just add everything to the theme by default)

I decided to make complete themes that have all or most features already build in. I think it's an disgrace to users to release an extra theme only for one simple Zeppelin picture.

This decision was probably wrong.

Next week iīll also start "spamming" the Cydia store: 4 SHINE add-ons, Shine v. 1.1, Shine for iP4 and hopefully SHINE will get a Featured Cydia theme in some days then anyone can find it on page 1 of Cydia.

Currently SHINE has around 500 paid users + 210 users of the separate iWidget MEGAPACK (in 1 day )
    My personal goal for a theme is more than 2000 users. I think this is possible after the release of the iP4 version and hopefully becoming a Featured theme.

Some of you might say this is a lot of money, but not if you work for months on a theme every free minute...

This brings me to the next point:

PLEASE SUGGEST SHINE AS A FEATURED THEME, just write a email to [email protected]

TIA
    Last edited by Blue; 05-18-2013 at 06:48 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Holy ****. 500 paid users?!

Is that the most of any of your themes?

Also I need to PM you about GT (I missed the release because I had no jailbreak, only got the beta)

Just emailed macciti
    Last edited by KraXik; 05-18-2013 at 07:10 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Can one of you guys give me a refresh on making my status bar transparent ?

Thanks

Thanks.

So, to tell you the truth, no, I have a theme called TimelessHD with more than 10.000 paid users

Saurik told me once that I'm probably the most successful theme creator worldwide. If I deserve it, don't know.

But I give my best. To give you always something special only for SHINE I learned to create HTML animations.
    Last edited by Blue; 05-18-2013 at 08:00 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (05-18-2013), KraXik (05-18-2013), yamakasi73 (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Thanks.

So, to tell you the truth, I have a theme called TimelessHD with more than 10.000 paid users
    Woooooooooow! Time to do a timeless remake I think!

... Although all the stupid haters will call you the "the clock guy" again... :/

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    It used to be [email protected] in UIImages. Not sure if it is the same iOS6.

Probably easier to just download a transparent status bar from Cydia.
    Last edited by KraXik; 05-18-2013 at 08:03 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone leetut's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks.

So, to tell you the truth, no, I have a theme called TimelessHD with more than 10.000 paid users

Saurik told me once that I'm probably the most successful theme creator worldwide. If I deserve it, don't know.

But I give my best. To give you always something special only for SHINE I learned to create HTML animations.
    I paid for five of your themes, and you were my favourite themer, until you and Yamanobody both publicly accused me of being a pirate for no reason whatsoever when I kindly asked for help, along with moderator Simon, And tried to publicly humiliate me, even tho your previous themes contain icons for cracked app stores! widerlich

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

They should work. You donīt have to buy my iWidgets MEGAPACK.

Just install iWidgets on your iPad (if itīs compatible ? ) and copy all my iWidgets from your iPhone (see path at post one) onto your iPad, same path.

Give me a feedback please
    I tested most of the widgets on the ipad 2. The clocks seem to be off... on the digital clock (all of them) the time and date is to the right of the clock rather than on the clock and the analogue clock the hands are about an inch below it.. The rest seem to work great... Thanks.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-18-2013), KraXik (05-18-2013)

Thanks

Woooooooooow! Time to do a timeless remake I think!

... Although all the stupid haters will call you the "the clock guy" again... :/

It used to be [email protected] in UIImages. Not sure if it is the same iOS6.

Probably easier to just download a transparent status bar from Cydia.
    I updated TimelessHD over the years to 3 or 4 versions of iOS, only then you can reach that count. I donīt know why it was so successful, maybe because it was the first theme with a animated HD clock (all credits to my buddy Ian Nicoll) and it was a black theme

Clock guy, funny, never heard that. But yes, i like clocks. Like most men.
    But neither exxOS nor SHINE are clock-focused themes. Like any other theme they have clocks, as an option among many other options...

Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I tested most of the widgets on the ipad 2. The clocks seem to be off... on the digital clock (all of them) the time and date is to the right of the clock rather than on the clock and the analogue clock the hands are about an inch below it.. The rest seem to work great... Thanks.
    Okay, so itīs not fully working out of the box on the iPad, Thanks.

You can open the css file of any iWidget and play a little with the x and y values to center text or clock-hands it if you want. But it's a painful job
    Last edited by Blue; 05-18-2013 at 08:47 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013), ssemmel (05-18-2013)

Thanks

I updated TimelessHD over the years to 3 or 4 versions of iOS, only then you can reach that count. I donīt know why it was so successful, maybe because it was the first theme with a animated HD clock (all credits to my buddy Ian Nicoll) and it was a black theme

Clock guy, funny, never heard that. But yes, i like clocks. Like most men.
    But neither exxOS nor SHINE are clock-focused themes. Like any other theme they have clocks, as an option among many other options...
    I mean update it like Shine is sort of an update for LiveOS. Sort of....

The clocks are the best part! Remember that one Ian made for Timeless with the Spikes coming out of the side? Like an American 1950s style. Hmm see if I can find it and use with shine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    If you have Photoshop skills you can make your own transparent status bar. On post 1 you'll find a statusbarMOD for SHINE that includes the 2 graphics you need.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013)

Thanks

This is the clock -

Does anyone still have it?!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...7/photo-11.png

Thanks

I mean update it like Shine is sort of an update for LiveOS. Sort of....

The clocks are the best part! Remember that one Ian made for Timeless with the Spikes coming out of the side? Like an American 1950s style. Hmm see if I can find it and use with shine

That's right, SHINE is sort of a new LiveOS. LiveOS was my second successful theme with around 7.000 copies by the way.

This is the clock -

Does anyone still have it?!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...7/photo-11.png
    mmh...not my taste

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013)

Thanks

mmh...not my taste
    I'm surprised how few clock mods we have. Maybe I will try some tonight although I am very very very bad at photoshop! Lol!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leetut View Post
    I paid for five of your themes, and you were my favourite themer, until you and Yamanobody both publicly accused me of being a pirate for no reason whatsoever when I kindly asked for help, along with moderator Simon, And tried to publicly humiliate me, even tho your previous themes contain icons for cracked app stores! widerlich
    Yes, for some of my themes i made a icon for vshare or the other store. If users want that i make one. I personally donīt use that stores. But we shouldnīt start that discussion, sorry if I/we offended you without reason. How about a free copy of shine ?

I'm surprised how few clock mods we have. Maybe I will try some tonight although I am very very very bad at photoshop! Lol!
    I agree, my first thought was: if i release SHINE they post hundreds of clock faces again LOL.
    So you see, the focus of SHINE isn't the clock But feel free to makes some other clocks. Theyīre always wanted by users.
    Last edited by Blue; 05-18-2013 at 09:39 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013), luc_to_you (05-20-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Kraxik: I tried your widget but it doesn't work for me, just showed the black wooden icon ?

Did I anything wrong ?

The Shine iWidgets work on both devices.

I donīt know exactly what you want (get down the wall?). If you want the SHINE logo without jumping clock, spotlight and date just donīt use the Lockscreen theme. SHINE has a default Lockscreen wallpaper just with the logo build in that will be used then.

If you want to remove specific parts of the this LSwidget open Library/Themes/SHINE Lockscreen3.theme/LockBackground.html and delete the code lines that call out this parts.
    If you delete this highlighted code the am/pm and the clock will disappear:

Sorry but my english is not so good. I want THE shine logo move ā little bit more downwards.

iPhone? More like MyPhone NobleHero's Avatar
    Thanks

Different reasons:

1. it only works on iP5, most users still have a iP4/4s, but iīll release it for iP4/s next week
    2. When it was released it was some kind of hidden after the theme ANDO with his 20 add-ons.

Many theme creators make themes named with a number or a "A" only to get to get listed on top
    (1infected, 1ntox, 1mpact, ACt, Auros, Ando, ...., and then release 20 extra packages, although they could just add everything to the theme by default)

I decided to make complete themes that have all or most features already build in. I think it's an disgrace to users to release an extra theme only for one simple Zeppelin picture.

This decision was probably wrong.

Next week iīll also start "spamming" the Cydia store: 4 SHINE add-ons, Shine v. 1.1, Shine for iP4 and hopefully SHINE will get a Featured Cydia theme in some days then anyone can find it on page 1 of Cydia.

Currently SHINE has around 500 paid users + 210 users of the separate iWidget MEGAPACK (in 1 day )
    My personal goal for a theme is more than 2000 users. I think this is possible after the release of the iP4 version and hopefully becoming a Featured theme.

Some of you might say this is a lot of money, but not if you work for months on a theme every free minute...

This brings me to the next point:

PLEASE SUGGEST SHINE AS A FEATURED THEME, just write a email to [email protected]

TIA
    I'll happily recommend this theme as a featured theme since it deserves to be featured.
    Do I need to write anything specific? Or could I just write - "I'm suggesting SHINE to be a featured theme something something something"?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to NobleHero For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-18-2013)