+ Reply
Page 112 of 117 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2328

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
i would like to change the gray badge to use whith boover like in this picture: or this ...sorry for my bad english and thanks alot mr blue. Originally Posted
    Green Apple
    Thanks

i would like to change the gray badge to use whith boover like in this picture: * SHINE *    (by Blue)-22.png or this * SHINE *    (by Blue)-111.png ...sorry for my bad english and thanks alot mr blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Why don't you just use my free biteSMS theme for SHINE ?

Can you clarify your request. If you prefer the red ribbon why don't you use it instead ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Leopolo's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=cerber24;6893977]
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    Your BiteSMS is not themed by SHINE.

ok working now i copy folder biteThemes to var/mobile/libary and working

how i can remove this?
    See settings for "Bulletin".

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,915 Times in 3,229 Posts

[QUOTE=cerber24;6893977]
    Your BiteSMS is not themed by SHINE.

ok working now i copy folder biteThemes to var/mobile/libary and working

how i can remove this?

1. mmh, you don't like to listen to me. If you install my bite sms theme you don't have to copy files around.

2. This is the notification center and all graphics of the NC center are stored/themed at the folder com.apple.springboard. This bar is photoshopped on the NC background, called [email protected] (for iPhone5). If you want to remove it you must make another NC backround with my photoshop template.

Quote Originally Posted by ciandrei22 View Post
    i would like to change the gray badge to use whith boover like in this picture: Attachment 641840 or this Attachment 641841 ...sorry for my bad english and thanks alot mr blue.
    If you have any other badge like this ribbon, then
    1. name it (or make sure it's already named) "[email protected]" and copy it to the folder SHINE.theme/com.apple.springboard and respring.
    2. Start boover and align this badge to the position you want to have it.

NOTE: iOS knows also smaller badges for the bottom bar inside apps (like App store, updates) . You can find out the right name, size and right folder if you download and look inside my Shine badges theme.
    Last edited by Blue; 06-06-2013 at 05:24 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (06-07-2013), Leopolo (06-07-2013)

Thanks

I use "Bulletin" and it is SHINE themed by SHINE.

The NC Settings are mod by SHINE (since 1.2 ?). I do a first work on it and Blue has put his two cents above (and it is better like that as usual).

The tweak with eMail and SMS is specialy mod by me (just changed the name off action an add a Smiley...), it is "Compose" from Cydia (free).

The blue "TEXT" at the right screen bottom is a shortcut to BiteSMS QR. It is themed by the BiteSMS Mod I done with Blue (avalaible has an addon for SHINE in Cydia).

Okay! I was using IntelliscreenX. Now, I removed that and tried 'Bulletin'. But my toggles (like 3G, Airplane ecc.) are not themed ( I mean, I don't see the icons like you have in your screenshot). Why? Thanks! * SHINE *    (by Blue)-img_0380.png.

* SHINE *    (by Blue)-img_0375.png
    Sorry but I'm not shure to understand the question. Do you mean something like that:

(Cells of the list moded)
    Okay! I'm attaching the screenshot to illustrate what I tried to explain. This screenshot is of the normal MINIPLAYER.. You do search,, the music list drops down... at the bottom (you can see the fold like feature).. In my screenshot, it is just below 'Michael Jackson'. I'm sure you got it now. So, I would like to know if you can do the same for LS/NC Miniplayer too? Thanks & Cheers!
    Last edited by mann88; 06-06-2013 at 10:41 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Name your ribbon "[email protected]" and copy it to the folder SHINE.theme/com.apple.springboard
    [QUOTE=Blue;6894037]
    Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    If you have any other badge like this ribbon, then
    1. name it (or make sure it's already named) "[email protected]" and copy it to the folder SHINE.theme/com.apple.springboard and respring.
    2. Start boover and align this badge to the position you want to have it.

NOTE: iOS knows also smaller badges for the bottom bar inside apps (like App store, updates) . You can find out the right name, size and right folder if you download and look inside my Shine badges theme.
    You have to rename it to [email protected].. I tried [email protected] but it wasnt working so i tried it this way and it worked. Thought I'd clarify for others.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaseDM For This Useful Post:

Blue (06-08-2013)

Thanks

The screenshots are Auxo's showing two different rows of toggles. The first row, the first icon is a 'portrait lock' toggle (in the first screenshot). The second row, the last icon is again a 'portrait lock' toggle (in the second screenshot) and this one is dummy, it doesn't work. But the question is why there are two 'portrait lock' toggles? Thanks & Cheers!

The attached screenshots are of Velox: The first screenshot showing the 'portrait lock' in disabled mode that is shine themed. The second screenshot showing the same 'portrait lock' in enabled mode but not shine themed. Can you explain why? Thanks & Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails * SHINE *    (by Blue)-velox1.png   * SHINE *    (by Blue)-auxo1.png   * SHINE *    (by Blue)-auxo2.png   * SHINE *    (by Blue)-velox2.png  
    Last edited by mann88; 06-07-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mann88 View Post
    The screenshots are Auxo's showing two different rows of toggles. The first row, the first icon is a 'portrait lock' toggle (in the first screenshot). The second row, the last icon is again a 'portrait lock' toggle (in the second screenshot) and this one is dummy, it doesn't work. But the question is why there are two 'portrait lock' toggles? Thanks & Cheers!

The attached screenshots are of Velox: The first screenshot showing the 'portrait lock' in disabled mode that is shine themed. The second screenshot showing the same 'portrait lock' in enabled mode but not shine themed. Can you explain why? Thanks & Cheers!
    I no longer use Velox from a few weeks: perhaps there is a new feature in it. I will give a look on the weekend because it's time for me to work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 450 Posts

Anyone know of any tweaks that aren't compatible with Miniplayer? I get a reboot loop when i install it.
    I uninstalled and bought PowermusicPlayer because iread somewhere the miniplayer was an extension of the Powermusic Player, but the mini still sends my phone into a reboot loop. I have an i5 running 6.1.3

Thanks.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post
    Anyone know of any tweaks that aren't compatible with Miniplayer? I get a reboot loop when i install it.
    I uninstalled and bought PowermusicPlayer because iread somewhere the miniplayer was an extension of the Powermusic Player, but the mini still sends my phone into a reboot loop. I have an i5 running 6.1.3

Thanks.
    Is there a way to JB 6.1.3 untethered?

I use PowerMusic Player and MiniPlayer without problems, just a safe mode yersteday when I tried to mod many things in PowerMusic (not shure PowerMusic was the essential cause but it was the last thing I changed in my iPhone). I'm in iPh 5 6.1.2 (10B146) JB Evasion (0.4-1).

On the second point Velox settings lockmode in: perhaps you have something corrupted in your Velox theme. Try to replace the fautive icon by a new one I give you here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oa...ockOn%402x.zip

It works for me:
    Last edited by Leopolo; 06-07-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks

I use PowerMusic Player and MiniPlayer without problems, just a safe mode yersteday when I tried to mod many things in PowerMusic (not shure PowerMusic was the essential cause but it was the last thing I changed in my iPhone). I'm in iPh 5 6.1.2 (10B146) JB Evasion (0.4-1).

On the second point Velox settings lockmode in: perhaps you have something corrupted in your Velox theme. Try to replace the fautive icon by a new one I give you here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oa...ockOn%402x.zip

It works for me:

Thanks! It worked. Yarp! Mine was corrupted obviously, have no idea, how. My VeloxOrientationLockOff is also corrupted. Can you please share that icon too? Cheers!

Thanks

any can create callbar shine theme?

Thanks

Thanks! It worked. Yarp! Mine was corrupted obviously, have no idea, how. My VeloxOrientationLockOff is also corrupted. Can you please share that icon too? Cheers!
    Here it is.
    OrientationLockOff

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

mann88 (06-08-2013)

Thanks

Been mixing and matching a bit. Me at the moment.

Blue this theme is so professional looking
    LS by Mone (dbar)
    Widget by daddykool

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,419 Times in 450 Posts

You're right. I had to check my stats...i'm on 6.1.2

And thanks for the help.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone else's loading circle spin extremely fast?

Thanks

There's a typo at one velox botton, a "n" is missing. I'll fix it asap

at SHINE Velox.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ add the missing "n" please: VeloxOrientationLockOn@2x.png

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

dapes (06-09-2013), mann88 (06-08-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,679 Times in 1,603 Posts

Yahoo changes back!! All LS with forecast should work now!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

dapes (06-09-2013)

Thanks

Great

Thanks
    Thanked 7,582 Times in 3,866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Yahoo changes back!! All LS with forecast should work now!
    The change actually happened about 10 days ago now.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Here it is.
    OrientationLockOff
    Thanks for both the icons. The default SHINE theme for Velox for orientation locks is reversed (the names). Off should be On and On should be Off. Ideally & Technically, both the icon naming should be otherwise like I have in my attachment here. i.e. When the phone icon is straight, it should be On and when it is slanting it should be Off.

There's a typo at one velox botton, a "n" is missing. I'll fix it asap

at SHINE Velox.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ add the missing "n" please: VeloxOrientationLockOn@2x.png

Thanks! I got that. But I think it should actually be as what I have replied to Leopolo. (#2240) ie. Portrait lock On (Straight) & Off(Portrait & Landscape). You may check and confirm. Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails * SHINE *    (by Blue)-orientationlockon.png   * SHINE *    (by Blue)-orientationlockoff.png  
    Last edited by mann88; 06-08-2013 at 07:17 AM.