+ Reply
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2328

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Good morning! Enjoying this awesome theme! A request for anyone with photoshop, A small/ big ballon with Canada flag and Colour pls for my weather. Thnx
    Thanks

Good morning! Enjoying this awesome theme! A request for anyone with photoshop, A small/ big ballon with Canada flag and Colour pls for my weather. Thnx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uksfantasy View Post
    Ask in the UniAW6.0 thread. There is a guy called Voltage there who makes them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KraXik For This Useful Post:

uksfantasy (06-05-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,186 Times in 3,333 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    I decided to just use a different widget instead of tr clock with hands I used the digital one and it works just fine. I decided I wanted to use a lock screen from a different theme so I was trying it out but am having an issue. The lock screen shows up but keeps the slider background from the LS shine has. I deselect the shine LS an enable this one but still has this issue I have this lock screen above the Shine ones as well.

If I deselect all of them and have no theme for the LS it still shows a shine background. Anyone able to help this is what I'm seeing.

Attachment 641668
    The slider background is not part of a lockscreen theme. It's called [email protected] at Shine.theme/Folders/TelephonyUI.framework.

So that worked great I got the height corrects and can touch the buttons easily now but I have an issue with the clok widget the red hand is in the wrong place ?

http://i.imgur.com/v9VvvpP.jpg

How do I fix this?
    In this case also change the position of the second hand at:
    /user/Library/iWidgets/Shine Clock (widget)/Resources/CSS/Main/LS.css
    Change the bottom value or add a top: ...px; value.

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes, you can still move the iWidget Before when you had the widget.plist set to cover the entire iWidget image space, you could touch anywhere on the widget and you would be able to activate the move. This is what caused you not to be able to touch icons around the iWidget.

However, with the widget.plist height set to 80px, the touchable area ends just below the bottom of the top part of the iWidget Frame Image. So if you press and hold the "top" of the iWidget image (or the blank space above it), you can enable wiggle mode and move it.

To see exactly where the Touch area is now, remove the fade-in styling for the body tag but leave the widget.plist height set to 80px.

When you launch the iWidget in this state, the widget will be cut off at the 80px height line. Whats left showing is where the touch layer will be when you add the fade-in styling back into the body tag.

It doesn't have to be set at 80px, you can adjust it to your preference.

Hopefully this makes it a little more clearer in picturing where the cut off line is for moving the iWidget in the example I posted. With your current iWidgets styled to drop down in Y to place them on your shelf for user convenience, the blank space above the iWidget needed to be accounted for in the iWidget touchable area defined by the widgets.plist height value. So touching the blank space above the iWidget will also activate the wiggle mode to move it.

Hope this helps
    I get strange results with most iWidgets, all are cut at 120 px. I just set the height at the widget.plist to 120px and added your the web-kit code for the fading-in. Currently it only works with your modified Twitter widget. Any idea ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by Blue; 06-05-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

I get strange results with most iWidgets, all are cut at 120 px. I just set the height at the widget.plist to 120px and added your the web-kit code for the fading-in. Currently it only works with your modified Twitter widget. Any idea ?
    Sorted the fade-in Mod into all your Mega-Pack iWidgets for you

Check your PM

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Blue (06-06-2013), Jersey Girl (06-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

who can to make this badge Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 705
Size:  5.9 KB like this stile Name:  SBBadgeBG@2x.png
Views: 722
Size:  5.4 KB ? thanks in advance!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ciandrei22 For This Useful Post:

ruslan-r89 (06-06-2013)

Thanks

So that worked great I got the height corrects and can touch the buttons easily now but I have an issue with the clok widget the red hand is in the wrong place ?

http://i.imgur.com/v9VvvpP.jpg

How do I fix this?
    If you still have issues: Just wait for the next theme update please. TheDrifter reworked all iWidgets so you can place small icons on the shelf

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    But mann MiniPlayer is allready themed in SHINE 1.2.

Just any issue with last version (2.3.2) with new feature :

I am working in buttons off the first screen, but don't find the way to change unthemed icons in sharing (screen 2). Note that icons are more or less the same than sharing picture in PhotoLibrary.

I have done a complete translation of MiniPlayer settings in french:

Si quelqu'un est intéressé, MP.
    Hi! Appreciate that. I didn't mention MiniPlayer.. I've already got it SHINE themed. Thanks to BLUE & You, of course. There is POWERMUSIC MINIPLAYER for the LS & NC... by the same author of Miniplayer. Check it out, mate. It will be great if it can be SHINE themed too. In fact, it is simpler than Miniplayer itself.. in its interface. Just the buttons and scroll down interface and the bottom interface needed with SHINE theme just like SHINE miniplayer theme 1.2. No scrubber and volume interfaces. Thanks & Cheers!.

My iPhone is a Part of Me cerber24's Avatar
    Thanks

How i can change this?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Leopolo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mann88 View Post
    Hi! Appreciate that. I didn't mention MiniPlayer.. I've already got it SHINE themed. Thanks to BLUE & You, of course. There is POWERMUSIC MINIPLAYER for the LS & NC... by the same author of Miniplayer. Check it out, mate. It will be great if it can be SHINE themed too. In fact, it is simpler than Miniplayer itself.. in its interface. Just the buttons and scroll down interface and the bottom interface needed with SHINE theme just like SHINE miniplayer theme 1.2. No scrubber and volume interfaces. Thanks & Cheers!.
    Ah OK the Mini Player in NC. I have do that for myself:

SHINE_Miniplayer_v2.theme.zip

This is a bundle with both MiniPlayer 2.3.2 and MiniPlayer NC themes (whithout french translation of settings of course).

Note: you have to select the Dark Linen Style in PowerMusic settings (I dont mod Dark Transparent or MiniPlayer styles).
    Last edited by Leopolo; 06-06-2013 at 08:16 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

Blue (06-06-2013), mann88 (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Leopolo can u share icons bitesms ncsettings?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    Ah OK the Mini Player in NC. I have do that for myself:

SHINE_Miniplayer_v2.theme.zip

This is a bundle with both MiniPlayer 2.3.2 and MiniPlayer NC themes (whithout french translation of settings of course).

Note: you have to select the Dark Linen Style in PowerMusic settings (I dont mod Dark Transparent or MiniPlayer styles).
    Hi there, Leo!

That's fantastic! Lightning quick! Well done, mate. Got it.

However, even if I set 'dark transparent' it works. So no probs. Many thanks!!!

One another thing. I am comparing with the original miniplayer itself. If you search in the miniplayer for music, there is a little beautiful graphics (like a fold) at the bottom , apparently SHINE themed, if you know what I mean. Is it possible to have the same in the NC/LS Miniplayer where you click the MUSIC Picker button (which is right to the 'next song arrow') where the album/artist/playlist drop down. Is it possible to bring in here in NC/LS Miniplayer too?

And a question from your screenshot here! I suppose you're using IntelliscreenX. I do use the ISX QuickSettings. But it is not SHINE themed as I see in your screenshot. It is as per IntelliscreenX style only. Did you theme it yourself?

Again, Appreciate your excellent work and Thanks so much. Cheers!
    Last edited by mann88; 06-06-2013 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    Leopolo can u share icons bitesms ncsettings?
    Why don't you just use my free biteSMS theme for SHINE ?

Quote Originally Posted by ciandrei22 View Post
    who can to make this badge Attachment 641735 like this stile Attachment 641736 ? thanks in advance!
    Can you clarify your request. If you prefer the red ribbon why don't you use it instead ?
    Last edited by Blue; 06-06-2013 at 09:49 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Can you clarify your request. If you prefer the red ribbon why don't you use it instead ?
    How?

Thanks

And a question from your screenshot here! I suppose you're using IntelliscreenX. I do use the ISX QuickSettings. But it is not SHINE themed as I see in your screenshot. It is as per IntelliscreenX style only. Did you theme it yourself?
    I use "Bulletin" and it is SHINE themed by SHINE.

The NC Settings are mod by SHINE (since 1.2 ?). I do a first work on it and Blue has put his two cents above (and it is better like that as usual).

The tweak with eMail and SMS is specialy mod by me (just changed the name off action an add a Smiley...), it is "Compose" from Cydia (free).

The blue "TEXT" at the right screen bottom is a shortcut to BiteSMS QR. It is themed by the BiteSMS Mod I done with Blue (avalaible has an addon for SHINE in Cydia).
    Last edited by Leopolo; 06-06-2013 at 02:45 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

mann88 (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Blue i have mod shine bitesms but i no have blue text....
    Last edited by cerber24; 06-06-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDM View Post
    How?
    Name your ribbon "[email protected]" and copy it to the folder SHINE.theme/com.apple.springboard

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    Blue i have mod shine bitesms but i no have blue text....
    Sorry, but thats impossible, it's part of the bite theme and working for all other users
    Last edited by Blue; 06-06-2013 at 01:11 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ChaseDM (06-06-2013), Leopolo (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Thanks

Your BiteSMS is not themed by SHINE.

Download the Addon "SHINE BiteSMS" in Cydia, then go in BiteSMS app, settings, Themes, and select SHINE : Apply Theme - Done
    Last edited by Leopolo; 06-06-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=Leopolo;6893937]Your BiteSMS is not themed by SHINE.

ok working now i copy folder biteThemes to var/mobile/libary and working

how i can remove this?

Last edited by cerber24; 06-06-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks

One another thing. I am comparing with the original miniplayer itself. If you search in the miniplayer for music, there is a little beautiful graphics (like a fold) at the bottom , apparently SHINE themed, if you know what I mean. Is it possible to have the same in the NC/LS Miniplayer where you click the MUSIC Picker button (which is right to the 'next song arrow') where the album/artist/playlist drop down. Is it possible to bring in here in NC/LS Miniplayer too?
    Sorry but I'm not shure to understand the question. Do you mean something like that:

(Cells of the list moded)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

mann88 (06-06-2013)