Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

  1. #2161
    Can anyone tell me where to put images so they are animated with the live weather? Thank in advance!ImageUploadedByModMyi1370219801.449228.jpg

  2. #2162
    Anybody know how to make the Last Updated time show up? It used to but now it's not anymore.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370223042.616139.jpg

  3. #2163
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDM View Post
    Anybody know how to make the Last Updated time show up? It used to but now it's not anymore.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1370223042.616139.jpg
    Chase can u tell me how to make mu dock icons look like yours..???
    Please help...

  4. #2164
    Green Apple mann88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Hi there!

    Will you be making SHINE theme for POWERMUSIC MINIPLAYER as well?

    Thanks!

  5. #2165
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Mr KLONT,


    Hoi, ff een vraagje. Hoe krijg je in hemelsnaam die weer data naar beneden? En die lichtbundel bovenin weg bij de standaard lockscreen? Heb je Tip(s) voor mij?

    Thanks alvast.

    Last edited by Remmy H; 06-03-2013 at 08:44 AM.

  6. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by apih othman View Post
    Chase can u tell me how to make mu dock icons look like yours..???
    Please help...
    Do you mean the icons themselves or how it curves? The actual icons came with the Shine theme.. To get them to curve, download Springtomize 2 from Cydia and it gives u the option to do that (along with many many other tweaks).
    Hope this helps!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ChaseDM For This Useful Post:

    apih othman (06-03-2013)

  8. #2167
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    Mr KLONT,

    Hoi, ff een vraagje. Hoe krijg je in hemelsnaam die weer data naar beneden? En die lichtbundel bovenin weg bij de standaard lockscreen? Heb je Tip(s) voor mij?

    Thanks alvast.

    You have to play with some files and learn what does what through trial and error
    Which LS are you using?

  9. #2168
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    You have to play with some files and learn what does what through trial and error
    Which LS are you using?
    Hi,
    I AM using lock screen 2.

  10. #2169
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iChopPryde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canada Ontario
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Absolutely amazing theme and so simple to set up thank you for this!

    I was wondering a few things if 1 the widget size can be reduced for the iphone 4s users to leave 2 app/folder beisde the widget like this

    -img_1322.png

    The other thing I noticed is when opening safari the text at the top above the address bar is black and hard to read anyway this can be white or some other colour?

    -img_1323.png

    thanks
    Last edited by iChopPryde; 06-03-2013 at 04:38 PM.

  11. #2170
    Blue, can you tell me how to change the font color to black on the sb weather theme?

  12. #2171
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,810
    Thanks
    3,245
    Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,631 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    Absolutely amazing theme and so simple to set up thank you for this!

    I was wondering a few things if 1 the widget size can be reduced for the iphone 4s users to leave 2 app/folder beisde the widget like this

    -img_1322.png

    The other thing I noticed is when opening safari the text at the top above the address bar is black and hard to read anyway this can be white or some other colour?

    -img_1323.png

    thanks
    1. You can place the iWidgets just higher like you did. The "issue" is the iWidget reflection that makes them so large.
    Here is my idea for you: the overall height of the iwidgets is defined in the Widget.plist inside each iWidget folder.
    Open this file and reduce the height. This will cut the reflection and you can better press/use the icons on the shelf:

    <key>height</key>
    <integer>150</integer>


    You must do this only once, if you have a fitting height you can just copy and paste this Widget.plist into each iWidget folder.

    2. iOS text colors can't be changed. I only could make a white safari bar.

  13. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    1. You can place the iWidgets just higher like you did. The "issue" is the iWidget reflection that makes them so large.
    Here is my idea for you: the overall height of the iwidgets is defined in the Widget.plist inside each iWidget folder.
    Open this file and reduce the height. This will cut the reflection and you can better press/use the icons on the shelf:

    height
    150


    You must do this only once, if you have a fitting height you can just copy and paste this Widget.plist into each iWidget folder.

    2. iOS text colors can't be changed. I only could make a white safari bar.
    Hi Blue, To display past the widget.plist boundaries so you can touch icons on either side of it, just use a simple fade-in animation for your iWidgets body tag. Doesn't have to be a long fade-in, simple 1 second will do. Once you create a fade-in, you can raise the height of the widget.plist and the iWidgets display won't get cut off anymore. This will allow you to still center your iWidget on first launch but leave touchable space on either side of the widget. I think you should be able to set the height to around 80 then and that will leave you enough room to move the iWidget but not interfere with with touching icons.

    Credits to Durben for first figuring out this method

    Hope this helps

    Ps. If you need help implementing a iWidgets options menu to be able to make selectable menu options for your iWidgets, just sent me a PM and I will help out.

    Cheers
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-04-2013 at 06:18 AM.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Blue (06-04-2013), yamakasi73 (06-04-2013)

  15. #2173
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,810
    Thanks
    3,245
    Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,631 Posts

    Thanks. I'll test that

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-04-2013)

  17. #2174
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Thanks. I'll test that
    I think it might be easier to see if I did one for you, here is a copy of your Shine-Twitter iWidget that you have posted on Page 1 of this thread with the body fade-in implementation I mentioned earlier:

    Shine - TwitterTEST (Widget) Drifter Touch Icon Mod.zip

    I put the body styling in the HTML so you can see what I did, and you can move it to the css if you like.

    The Widget.plist is now set to 80px for height, that will still allow you to tap the "top" bar of the iWidget to move/remove it and you can touch any icons to the side or below the iWidget.

    Now you have the best of both worlds, your iWidgets still are centered on first launch, but the icons are touchable around it

    Hope this helps

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here is a simple example of a iWidgets Option Menu that you can implement:



    Basically, any JavaScript variable can be implemented, your not limited to what I have in my example.

    Setup or Config JavaScript's can be converted into a options.plist so people dont have to manually edit in code anymore, just select from the iWidgets Options menu instead.

    Download my example here: V7 Drifters Clock.zip

    Cheers
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-04-2013 at 08:29 AM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Blue (06-04-2013), cerber24 (06-04-2013), Jersey Girl (06-11-2013)

  19. #2175
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Klont's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 372 Times in 207 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Remmy H View Post
    Hi,
    I AM using lock screen 2.
    Okay, to move around stuff you need to go to Lockscreen2.theme/Css/Main/UniAW6_iph5.css file.
    In here you can play with the position of infomation.
    for example you see your city name in the top right on your screen and in the .css file it looks like below.

    #city{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top: 6px;
    left: -10px;

    Maybe i say it to much but first make a backup of your original file
    Now if you change the topvalue from 6px to 26px the name of your city will move down on your screen after you respring, the same happens
    when you change the left value only with this it will go to the left or right.

    And to use one of Blue's quote Just play a little with it to see and learn what it does, youre Phone will not explode
    You can do a lot more in the Css file (but we will discuss that in the next class) just ask in here everybody is more than willing to help out with a lot of patience. You have the creme de la creme (best of the best) present and popping in and out in this thread

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klont For This Useful Post:

    ChaseDM (06-04-2013), The.Drifter (06-04-2013)

  21. #2176
    Default shine
    hello ... I wonder if there any way to change the name of the lockscreen shine, but to stay with those same letters.

  22. #2177
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,810
    Thanks
    3,245
    Thanked 13,473 Times in 3,631 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I think it might be easier to see if I did one for you, here is a copy of your Shine-Twitter iWidget that you have posted on Page 1 of this thread with the body fade-in implementation I mentioned earlier:

    Shine - TwitterTEST (Widget) Drifter Touch Icon Mod.zip

    I put the body styling in the HTML so you can see what I did, and you can move it to the css if you like.

    The Widget.plist is now set to 80px for height, that will still allow you to tap the "top" bar of the iWidget to move/remove it and you can touch any icons to the side or below the iWidget.

    Now you have the best of both worlds, your iWidgets still are centered on first launch, but the icons are touchable around it

    Hope this helps

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here is a simple example of a iWidgets Option Menu that you can implement:



    Basically, any JavaScript variable can be implemented, your not limited to what I have in my example.

    Setup or Config JavaScript's can be converted into a options.plist so people dont have to manually edit in code anymore, just select from the iWidgets Options menu instead.

    Download my example here: V7 Drifters Clock.zip

    Cheers
    I just tested it, it works, but is it only me that the iWidgets are no longer moveable/free placeable with this method ??

    Quote Originally Posted by In8sEns3 View Post
    Blue, can you tell me how to change the font color to black on the sb weather theme?
    Open Lockscreen2.theme/Css/Main/UniAW6_iph5.css

    scroll down to WEATHER INFO. You can change there all fonts and the complete layout, all positions, textsize, font-style. Whatever you want. A nice playground

    Currently the city is displayed with a transparent white for example. Opacity 0.0 means a font/info (like "chill" here) is hidden/fully transparent. opacity 1.0 means a font is not transparent.

    ....
    /* WEATHER INFO (alphabetical order)
    ================================================== = */


    #chill{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top:272px;
    left: 70px;
    width: 60px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family: ;
    font-size: 20px;
    font-weight: bold;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: Black -2px 2px 2px;
    z-index: 61; /* This option is not positioned */
    opacity: 0.0;
    }

    #city{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top: 6px;
    left: -10px;
    width: 320px;
    text-align: right;
    font-family: ;
    font-size: 15px;
    color: white;
    font-weight: normal;
    text-shadow: black 0px 0px 2px;
    z-index: 70;
    opacity: 0.8;
    }

    Quote Originally Posted by gabyjei View Post
    hello ... I wonder if there any way to change the name of the lockscreen shine, but to stay with those same letters.
    Yes, but only with Photoshop. I released a PSD and the font for making such logos, if you have no photoshop just request it here please. Yamakasi is (hopefully still) making "private logos".
    Last edited by Blue; 06-04-2013 at 03:01 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-04-2013)

  24. #2178
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 18 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Okay, to move around stuff you need to go to Lockscreen2.theme/Css/Main/UniAW6_iph5.css file.
    In here you can play with the position of infomation.
    for example you see your city name in the top right on your screen and in the .css file it looks like below.

    #city{
    background-color: transparent;
    position: absolute;
    top: 6px;
    left: -10px;

    Maybe i say it to much but first make a backup of your original file
    Now if you change the topvalue from 6px to 26px the name of your city will move down on your screen after you respring, the same happens
    when you change the left value only with this it will go to the left or right.

    And to use one of Blue's quote Just play a little with it to see and learn what it does, youre Phone will not explode
    You can do a lot more in the Css file (but we will discuss that in the next class) just ask in here everybody is more than willing to help out with a lot of patience. You have the creme de la creme (best of the best) present and popping in and out in this thread
    Thanks a lot!! Yeah you're right, my phone won't explode, just me when i can't get it to work... I will play with the Css file.

  25. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I just tested it, it works, but is it only me that the iWidgets are no longer moveable/free placeable with this method ??
    Yes, you can still move the iWidget Before when you had the widget.plist set to cover the entire iWidget image space, you could touch anywhere on the widget and you would be able to activate the move. This is what caused you not to be able to touch icons around the iWidget.

    However, with the widget.plist height set to 80px, the touchable area ends just below the bottom of the top part of the iWidget Frame Image. So if you press and hold the "top" of the iWidget image (or the blank space above it), you can enable wiggle mode and move it.

    To see exactly where the Touch area is now, remove the fade-in styling for the body tag but leave the widget.plist height set to 80px.

    When you launch the iWidget in this state, the widget will be cut off at the 80px height line. Whats left showing is where the touch layer will be when you add the fade-in styling back into the body tag.

    It doesn't have to be set at 80px, you can adjust it to your preference.

    Hopefully this makes it a little more clearer in picturing where the cut off line is for moving the iWidget in the example I posted. With your current iWidgets styled to drop down in Y to place them on your shelf for user convenience, the blank space above the iWidget needed to be accounted for in the iWidget touchable area defined by the widgets.plist height value. So touching the blank space above the iWidget will also activate the wiggle mode to move it.

    Hope this helps
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-04-2013 at 05:23 PM.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Blue (06-04-2013), dapes (06-04-2013)

  27. #2180
    Quote Originally Posted by mann88 View Post
    Hi there!

    Will you be making SHINE theme for POWERMUSIC MINIPLAYER as well?

    Thanks!
    But mann MiniPlayer is allready themed in SHINE 1.2.

    Just any issue with last version (2.3.2) with new feature :


    I am working in buttons off the first screen, but don't find the way to change unthemed icons in sharing (screen 2). Note that icons are more or less the same than sharing picture in PhotoLibrary.

    I have done a complete translation of MiniPlayer settings in french:


    Si quelqu'un est intéressé, MP.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 06-04-2013 at 05:20 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

    mann88 (06-06-2013)

Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •