Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2328

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

Thank you for the clock hide app.. That helped, but I did do the settings already.. The weather isn't working for some reason.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369777099.887130.jpg

did you have changed the UniAW6.js with the fix??

Now I did

I noticed that a lot of people request their names in the Shine font... how do u change that on the phone? (name is Chase if you want to do it)

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369778577.774007.jpg

This is what it looks like now. How do I get the dandelion, etc?
    Last edited by ChaseDM; 05-28-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Look into the Theme! There is an "Wall.png" rename the new and copy inside!

I found the Wall.png. But what do I do with it again? That was confusing :-p

Also, what about the dandelion?

??? So hard to understand?? You can rename or delete the Wall.png and copy your NameWall inside and name it Wall.png.

Haha I told you I'm not used to this :-p this is what comes up when I try to click on it:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369781152.134716.jpg

So I don't know how to edit it to add my own picture of the one u sent me

Quote Originally Posted by Klont View Post
    Playing a littlebit with a very nice clock from Ferlop15
    My Day & Night LS at the moment.

Klont can u teach me how to make my lockscreen just like u...

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Look into the Theme! There is an "Wall.png" rename the new and copy inside!

Awesome! Could you do "Linguin"?

??? So hard to understand?? You can rename or delete the Wall.png and copy your NameWall inside and name it Wall.png.
    i FINALLY figured it out! haha Here it is:

-photo-2.png

But I'm having a couple issues with my springboard.. I downloaded your SB but I still cannot seem to get the dandelion to show up and have it full screen (for both the LS and the SB) even though I have Fullscreen WW set to true and Show Background set to false. There is also a white border around half of my screen (it's much more noticeable on my phone than it is on this picture) -

-photo-1.png

Any ideas?

First Pic, go into Config.js and search "show WeatherInfoBackground" set to FALSE.

Second Pic, do you have done the same with the css?? And also weatherfix?

First Pic, go into Config.js and search "show WeatherInfoBackground" set to FALSE.

Second Pic, do you have done the same with the css?? And also weatherfix?
    First pic update:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369830720.837525.jpg

Second pic, I did the CSS and the weather fix, and it fixed the white border I had but its still just a dark background -
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369830798.937998.jpg

Any idea what's wrong with it? Wish I could just send u my config file lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello, does anyone know if I can add my own feed to the Instagram and Facebook widget? If so, how do I do to make it right? Thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseDM View Post
    First pic update:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369830720.837525.jpg

Second pic, I did the CSS and the weather fix, and it fixed the white border I had but its still just a dark background -
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369830798.937998.jpg

Any idea what's wrong with it? Wish I could just send u my config file lol
    LS looks good! On SB I think, there is an setting wrong in Config.js

LS looks good! On SB I think, there is an setting wrong in Config.js
    I got it working..
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1369834064.759205.jpg

But when does the dandelion effect show up?

Also, if I wanted to use the clock that was shown earlier (ill post a pic of it at the bottom), how do I go about changing it?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369834176.537827.jpg

On first you have the fullweather! But the SB have also an half weather, so that only showas the weatherpics on top!!

To use the other clock, you must change the clockface!! And i'm not sure, i think also change some settings from clockhands position in css

Hi
    Any can create slider? Need size for shine slider

On first you have the fullweather! But the SB have also an half weather, so that only showas the weatherpics on top!!

To use the other clock, you must change the clockface!! And i'm not sure, i think also change some settings from clockhands position in css
    What do I change to fix it?

what??? in the config!

this is on me working!

var Show_Birds = true; // true or false to show birds in certain weather conditions.

var V_Formation_Birds = true; /* true or false to show the V. Formation birds in certain
    weather conditions (Show_Birds must also be set to "true)". */

var Strong_Wind = 15; /* If your wind speed reaches the figure you set here, flying leaves
    animation will start on every animation excepy "windy" which
    already has the leaves animation */

var I_Have_a_Transparent_StatusBar = false; // true or false, this will move the entire widget up 20px.

var gps = false; /* true or false. You NEED to have the "My Location" app installed
    on your phone for GPS localization to work.*/

var UseCityGPS = false; /* true or false, If your city is innacurate with Yahoo RSS,
    you can try to use the GPS localization (if available). */

var UseNeighborhood = false; /* true or false, If your city is inaccurate with GPS,
    you can try to use the neighborhood (or state).*/

var locale = 20162174; /* Yahoo Weather, (used if gps set to false or
    myLocation.txt file is not found).*/

var tempUnit = "c"; // "f" for fahrenheit.

var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes.

var Reverse_Hi_Lo = false; /* true or false, set to true to display Hi temperatures
    first in the 4 day forecast. */

var GMT = 0; /* Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if
    YahooWeather doesn't report correctly (summer time).*/

var useRealFeel = false; /* true or false (If you disable the "Feels Like" temp
    in the .css file, you can enable this to show the "Feels
    Like temp as the main display)*/

var ampm = false; // true or false, true for 12h format (digital clock & Last Update).

var SecDisplay = false; // true or false, true to display seconds (digital clock only).

var SunsetSunrise = true; // true or false, true to display sunset and sunrise times.

var iconSet = "HTC"; /* Icons used for forecasts, choose either "HTC",
    "DB", "spils", "stardock", or "semitrans". */

var ShowAstronaut = true; // true or false, true to display astronaut in certain weather conditions.

var ShowWiper = true; // true or false, true to activate the wiper in wet weather conditions only.

var ShowRainbow = true; /* true or false, true to display the rainbow animation in daytime
    "Showers" weather condition only.*/

var FullScreenFogHaze = false; /* true or false, set to true to make the fog/haze animations
    full screen, set to false and they are only in top half of screen.*/

var FullScreenClouds = false; /* true or false, set to true to make the cloud animations
    full screen, set to false and they are only in top half of screen.*/

var Second_Hand_Options = "none"; /* (big) for big secondhand, (small) for small second hand,
    (both) for both second hands, (none) for no second hands. */

var Second_Hand_Sweep = false; /* Whichever second hand you selected, you can make it "sweep"
    instead of tick with this option */

var Sun_Moon_from_right_to_left = false; /* true or false. set to true to have the sun/moon
    animations start from the right side of the screen. */

var ShowBigBalloons = false; /* true or false, to show or hide big hot air balloons in
    certain weather conditions. */

var Number_Of_Big_Balloons = 2; /* set the max number of big balloons to show on screen (no limit) */

var ShowSmallBalloons = true; /* true or false, to show or hide small hot air balloons in
    certain weather conditions. */

var Number_Of_Small_Balloons = 3; /* set the max number of small balloons to show on screen (no limit) */

var Cloudy_Balloons = true; /* true of false, set to true if you want to see balloons included in the
    "Cloudy" condition. NOTE: "ShowBalloon" switch must also be set to "true" */

var show_day_night_walls = false; /* true or false to show day & night wallpapers (in "Images/day_night_iph4"
    folder or "Images/day_night_iph5" folder. (depending on your iphone type)
    You will need to replace the images in these folders with your own ones, these
    two images will automatically change according to your sunrise/sunset times. */

var show_background = true; /* true or false to show the standard dark wallpaper image (in "Images/Overlay"
    folder). This image is just a background image, it will not change with time
    or weather. */

var showDock = false; /* true or false to show your dock image if "FullScreen_WW" is set to true, you can
    replace this image with your own dock image in the "Images/dock" folder). */

var sun_moon_arc = true; /* true = the sun/moon will flow across the screen with a slight arc,
    false = the sun/moon will flow straight across the top of the screen. */

var FullScreen_WW = false; /* true of false, set to true if you want "FullScreen Weather Wallpapers",
    these images are in the "Images/fullScreenWeatherWalls" folder. These images
    are linked to the weather condition for your area and will only change when
    your weather condition changes, or on the "next" update after your
    sunrise/sunset time passes. */

var Hide_Forecast = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the 4 day forecast.

var Hide_Forecast_Background = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the 4 day forecast background.

var Hide_WeatherInfo_Background = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the background image behind the weather info.

var Hide_AnalogClock = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the analog clock.

var Hide_DigitalClock = true; // true or false, set to true to hide the digital clock.

var Hide_All_Weather_Info = false; // true or false, set to true to hide all the weather info (text) on the screen.

var Hide_AnalogClock_Info = false; // true or false, set to true to hide the day, month & year on the analog clock (the date stays).

var Show_Single_Line_Date = false; // true or false, If your'e not using the analog clock, you might want this style date.

var DropRain = true; // true or false, set to true for clasic raindrops or false for Dacals circular rain drop effect.

var RainDropsAndCircles = true; // true or false, set to true to have classic raindrops AND Dacal's circular rain drops.

var Dandelion_Effects = true; // true or false, set to true for Dacal's dandelion wind effect or false for blowing leaves.

var White_Dandelion_Seeds_During_Night = true; // To match with the wallpaper, it's sometimes better.

var White_Dandelion_Flowers_During_Night = true;// To match with the wallpaper, it's sometimes better.

var DacalSun = false; // true or false, set to true to use Dacal's sun image or false for the UniAW's normal sun.

var ChangeClick = false; // True ONLY if you have problem to show forecast when touch the screen
    /*
    Interactive LockScreen Widget are incompatible with LockInfo !
    In some case, forecast don't display even without LockInfo.
    You can try to put the variable below to true, not perfect
    (slower response on animation), but better than nothing !
    */

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (05-29-2013)

Yama thx alot

Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95103104105106107 115 ... LastLast