Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: * SHINE * (by Blue)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,425 Times in 3,625 Posts

very nice, is our miniplayer theme still working or are there unthemed new features ?

By the way, inside the theme/Extras is a optional folder icon without shelfs
    Last edited by Blue; 05-27-2013 at 09:35 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-27-2013)

The track following is now themed in black and in white (based in our MiniPlayer.theme).

Whith the actual mod gived with SHINE, the track following will be stock (white cursor).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    By the way, inside the theme/Extras is a optional folder icon without shelfs
    OMG! I just put the SHINE 1.2 in my phone and forgive that!

EDIT: I just failed to clear caches with iCleaner. That's more like it:
    Last edited by Leopolo; 05-27-2013 at 09:53 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-27-2013)

I hate to repost, but my problem was not fixed with the most recent update to shine and I still am unable to find a fix to the problem. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know a fix for the weather animations being performed too quickly? On my iphone 5 IOS 6.1.2 everything is working perfectly after the most recent update to shine, however the clouds and balloons and rain and so forth all zip across the screen at a pace I know cannot be correct. It's almost too fast to see. I was unable to locate the solution on this forum or anywhere else. I am fairly new to jailbreaking, so I may be missing something easy, but all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afreakinpanda View Post
    I hate to repost, but my problem was not fixed with the most recent update to shine and I still am unable to find a fix to the problem. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know a fix for the weather animations being performed too quickly? On my iphone 5 IOS 6.1.2 everything is working perfectly after the most recent update to shine, however the clouds and balloons and rain and so forth all zip across the screen at a pace I know cannot be correct. It's almost too fast to see. I was unable to locate the solution on this forum or anywhere else. I am fairly new to jailbreaking, so I may be missing something easy, but all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Are you using any tweaks that overclock your device?

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Are you using any tweaks that overclock your device?
    Thank you for the help KraXik, after disabling %hookslaw everything is running as it should. Would there by chance be a workaround to keep the faster animations of hookslaw without having the weather be affected? I will dig a little, but original animations are a small price to pay lol.

Thanks

Hi there!

I'm sorry. I didn't get it. I've SHINE 1.1 with Miniplayer 2.2. Do I have to replace the existing SHINE Miniplayer theme with your corrected one? Appreciate this clarification for me. Cheers!

O/L Note: Yeah! Miniplayer 2.2 is out, but I was expecting a couple of changes in that.. 1) a landscape option 2) double tap to change to dark theme should be allowed only inside the Settings.. not on the Mini-player as there are too many taps in that little space. Anyway, SHINE theme on it is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Leopolo View Post
    A new MiniPlayer version (2.2) is out in Cydia.

Note that you can now follow duration of the track playing.

There is also a search function:

You can find the MiniPlayer.theme corrected to 2.2 in my DropBox:

SHINE LeoDropBox
    Hi there!

I'm sorry. I didn't get it. I've SHINE 1.1 with Miniplayer 2.2. Do I have to replace the existing SHINE Miniplayer theme with your corrected one? Appreciate this clarification for me. Cheers!

O/L Note: Yeah! Miniplayer 2.2 is out, but I was expecting a couple of changes in that.. 1) a landscape option 2) double tap to change to dark theme should be allowed only inside the Settings.. not on the Mini-player as there are too many taps in that little space. Anyway, SHINE theme on it is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Allow me to be a little bit proud

No happens very often, there are so many other great themes available currently:

CHEERS!!! A toast to you, indeed!
    Last edited by mann88; 05-27-2013 at 10:52 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mann88 For This Useful Post:

apih othman (05-27-2013)

Thanks

Thank you for the help KraXik, after disabling %hookslaw everything is running as it should. Would there by chance be a workaround to keep the faster animations of hookslaw without having the weather be affected? I will dig a little, but original animations are a small price to pay lol.
    Probably not. You will have that issue with any widget and should ask the coder of this tweak.
    You could also recode UniAW6 but there are many values for all that different animations.
    Last edited by Blue; 05-27-2013 at 11:02 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

KraXik (05-27-2013)

It would appear that changing the velocity setting in %hookslaw to lower values helps to slow the weather down, however I reduced it from a setting of 20 to a value of .1 and the clouds and such still move slightly more rapidly than without the tweak,

iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    ...thx for that . But what do u mean with "pp", and u did not have any animation on your LS? Which LS did u use than ?
    PP is the version for PerPage Html

I use the LS from SHINE with the clock
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

Thanks

You should ask the coder of that tweak to add a setting to not speed up HTML code/widgets (if that's possible)
    There's nothing I can do for you from the theming aspect.

Thanks

-img_0264.png-img_0265.png

SHINE LeoDropBox
    My Miniplayer looks like this after I enabled SHINE Miniplayer theme. Like I said, I have SHINE 1.2 and Miniplayer 2.2. What seems to be the problem? Cheers!

SHINE LeoDropBox

My Miniplayer looks like this after I enabled SHINE Miniplayer theme. Like I said, I have SHINE 1.2 and Miniplayer 2.2. What seems to be the problem? Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0265.png   -img_0264.png  
    Last edited by mann88; 05-27-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mann88 View Post
    -img_0264.png-img_0265.png

!
    You have to replace the MiniPlayer.theme I done with Blue (installed in your iPhone with SHINE 1.2). The folder to be replaced is SHINE Miniplayer.theme. You will find it in root/var/stash/Themes/ -> Here

Replace it by the one I do today for MiniPlayer 2.2 and that you can find in my DropBox (there is two files, one Zip the other not Zip) that you can download here.

SHINE LeoDropBox

The most simple is to take the ziped one, unzip and drag and drop to your iPhone - doing that with a computer and a program that can access to your iPhone (I use DiskAid both in Mac and Windows 7 computers).

EDIT: Note that there are new features in MiniPlayer 2.2 and I react quickly to theme that: be shure that Blue will integrate it in a future SHINE 1.3.
    Last edited by Leopolo; 05-27-2013 at 12:05 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

mann88 (05-27-2013)

Thanks

You have to replace the MiniPlayer.theme I done with Blue (installed in your iPhone with SHINE 1.2). The folder to be replaced is SHINE Miniplayer.theme. You will find it in root/var/stash/Themes/ -> Here

Replace it by the one I do today for MiniPlayer 2.2 and that you can find in my DropBox (there is two files, one Zip the other not Zip) that you can download here.

SHINE LeoDropBox

The most simple is to take the ziped one, unzip and drag and drop to your iPhone - doing that with a computer and a program that can access to your iPhone (I use DiskAid both in Mac and Windows 7 computers).

EDIT: Note that there are new features in MiniPlayer 2.2 and we react quickly to theme that.

BRILLIANT, indeed. Thank you so much. It worked Cheers!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to mann88 For This Useful Post:

Leopolo (05-27-2013)

Hello Everyone,
    This is such an amazing theme.. love love it! Can't stop stop looking at my phone..
    Thank you Blue! great looking theme.. This one will stay on my iphone for a long while.

hello, Can i request the name "Eucharia" for my lockscreen please anyone!
    Thank you in advance....

Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    another variation for Shine .. Wallpaper/WeatherInfoBG credits go to ferlop15 thx for the PSD

how u get your background like that for the homescreen??

Quote Originally Posted by bighomie713 View Post
    how u get your background like that for the homescreen??
    Just look in the Matux Dropbox ("Shine" link in his signature in the post to which you refer) or ckick here and download Shine_Weather62Alternate2.theme.zip

Then unZip, install it (in root/var/stash/themes), select it in WinterBoard, respring, done.

EDIT: Perhaps you will have to activate "Transparent dock" also in WinterBoard (look for it in Cysia, it's free).
    Last edited by Leopolo; 05-27-2013 at 02:17 PM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Leopolo For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (05-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by uksfantasy View Post
    hello, Can i request the name "Eucharia" for my lockscreen please anyone!
    Thank you in advance....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

uksfantasy (05-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Yama can u do a Big Homie one??

Page 102 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast