+ Reply
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by daynie Thankyou very cool effect but I meant not flip, its move through left to right similar to this drifters weather (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4d2bqgowj7xmiq/Photo%2004-06-13%2007%2032%2052.jpg). In drifters weather therer are
    My iPhone is a Part of Me PabloCrj23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daynie View Post
    Thankyou very cool effect but I meant not flip, its move through left to right similar to this drifters weather (https://www.dropbox.com/s/h4d2bqgowj7xmiq/Photo%2004-06-13%2007%2032%2052.jpg). In drifters weather therer are to much cloud movements, and I only wants single image in single movement. Cheers..
    Hi, I am sorry, but can't understand. An image can slide from one direction to another, rotate or flip in different directions. What exactly you want?

http://youtu.be/YJXllzwrJUY

Ok, I saw the image and what you want is that an image move from left to right. Which image to you what to make the movement, and for which app do you need the life tile? I am at work vacations and maybe have some free time to make a couple of new tiles.
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 06-04-2013 at 02:28 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    Hi, I am sorry, but can't understand. An image can slide from one direction to another, rotate or flip in different directions. What exactly you want?

http://youtu.be/YJXllzwrJUY

Ok, I saw the image and what you want is that an image move from left to right. Which image to you what to make the movement, and for which app do you need the life tile? I am at work vacations and maybe have some free time to make a couple of new tiles.
    Exactly..
    This what i meant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFYpxijm7vY
    I need single png in single animation left to rigt only and life tile
    hav nice vacation

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi all..
    Anyone knows how to random image in this addessbook tile? I have a lot picture profile in my contact and camera roll but it seems random certain amount pict only. I cant find any html or js setting on this tile addressbook_tile - YouTube
    Thx guys

Thanks

Thanks, but this vacations are the worst I have had. I was sick in my second day and still do, today my baby girl is sick too. Also my car is giving me some problems. Anyway we are alive and thanks God for that. Back to Strife stuff, I had some time a couple of minutes ago and edited the hammer image, also some movements of the live tile I made for iFile and got a new one for Settings app.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wwzursnuxl...ngs%20tile.zip
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 06-06-2013 at 08:49 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-06-2013)

Thanks

Hi again. I took some more minutes and got 4 new music live tiles: one that flips into two more pics, one that move horizontaly (don't like much), other verticaly and the last one, I made it some time ago for someone who asked for a MusicBox tile and I got this rotating cd image in a blue box (pretty cool one). Hope you enjoy them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgcywbmywc...ve%20tiles.zip
    My mind has no limits!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,993 Times in 932 Posts

Hello my Strife Friends,

Here is a rendition of Ian Nichols and Dacal Latest UniAW6 Weather Widget as a Strife Tile
    Big Thanks to Simon for the Scrolling effect, he did a excellent job with this

First, let me warn you, if your worried about RAM or Battery life, this Tile is NOT for you. There are options that you can configure to reduce the RAM hit some, but I wanted to keep the full UniAW eye candy on for everyone to enjoy

To help with RAM for older devices, edit the Config.js and change the V-birds animation and Dandelion effect to false, that combination alone should then run fine on iPhone 4's when using this Tile within the Strife Theme. Remember to respring after you edit any changes

Check out the Video to see some of what your getting:

Download Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1...atherUniAW.zip

Enjoy
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-08-2013 at 03:08 PM.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

2k1 (06-07-2013), artfuldodger333 (06-07-2013), Daniel212 (06-07-2013), DannyZ83 (06-07-2013), PabloCrj23 (06-09-2013), supremme (06-07-2013), xXMR PERFECTXx (06-15-2013)

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow drift that is just amazing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-07-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone, I'm now to this site and Dreamboard all together. I been using Gyro HD 3 for months and i really want to start using strife but it crashing on my as soon as i use it. anyone willing to help me?

opps wrong section. sorry. for the spam.
    Last edited by Nittro; 06-07-2013 at 07:47 PM.

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

crashes on you? like when ya open the theme up? or click a tile? please explain a little more thank you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i sent you a pm about my problem thanks.

Thanks

Well, it's done. The apps and games images are from the Xbox Marketplace. I made the Overlay with MS Paint and PhotoShop and there are included some to choose from, just rename your favorite one to Overlay.png. I really hope you like it and put among your tiles. It's a begining cause there are a lot of possibilities for live tiles.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j52sb19ftp...ve%20slide.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]-tease.png  
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 06-09-2013 at 10:27 PM.
    My mind has no limits!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (06-10-2013), futureryo (06-10-2013), The.Drifter (06-10-2013)

Thanks

Matchstic and I are proud to present to you a New Live Battery Tile for Strife

We have been in collaboration and have combined our skills to make this happen

Matchstic will provide us with a Dylib to finally hook into IOS battery stats and I will provide all the HTML/Java code to access that data for widget use

Will have 2 versions available upon initial release, one will be a Static Version:

and the other will be one of my Custom Flip Tile versions, Stats on one side, Battery Image on the other side

We are trying to wrap things up and hope to release this sometime soon to the all the Threads

I also made some iWidget versions for use on your regular Springboard and all versions will be released concurrently
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-10-2013 at 08:27 PM.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (06-13-2013), DannyZ83 (06-10-2013), futureryo (06-10-2013), Karoonchai (06-10-2013), PabloCrj23 (06-14-2013), warwin (06-10-2013), Zombian (07-22-2013)

Thanks

Back on Strife, sooner than I thought. This way ( How to get a transparent Notification Center background. | iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch forums | iFans ) you can have a transparent background for the notification center that goes fine with Battery Doctor, a blur one in my case. And I am sharing a new live tile for AppStore. It uses the same slider with games and apps images from the last one I made, but it also changes the overlay into five different colors. The tile also flips into other image. It is a new way to have more info, content, pictures or any images you want in a single tile, presented in various ways. Maybe the codes are messed up cause I am not a programer, I just mix and edit the ones I need, but this worked fine for me. It is just the way I liked it so hope you like it too. I think The.Drifter can organize the HTML and anybody can replace the images with others, renaming them as the ones included if you don't like mine.

Proudly, post the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oepk57rc09...20AppStore.zip

And a tease here. Sorry for the video lag. RecordMyScreen is not working for me and instead had to use Display Recorder.

PabloCrj23's flip/slider Appstore live tile - YouTube
    My mind has no limits!

Thanks

Matchstic and I would like to present to you a fully fucntioning Battery Level Tile

Firstly, I would like to Thank Matchstic for his contribution to this widget!
    Without his x-Code knowledge and his ability to hook into IOS's Battery API and associated Libraries this widget would not have been possible!

Matchstic Dylib will create a Text file at:

/var/mobile/Library/BattStats.txt.

This txt file will have the devices current Battery level and Charging state.
    The refresh rate for the BatteryStats.txt created by the Dylib can be adjusted by changing the RefreshRate in a plist.

The location of the BatteryStats-prefs.plist is here:

/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/

adjust the <real> value in seconds. By default it is set to 30 seconds.

Here is the link to Matchstic's BatteryStats.dylib: http://goo.gl/ZYism

For convenience in installing, Matchstic compiled this into a Deb package to install all the accociated files correctly.

After you download the deb file, copy it to your device and use iFiles Installer to install the Dylib.
    Now REBOOT your device to correctly activate the Dylib. Without this step, your new battery stats widget will not work.

So now here is where I come in,
    I have created the HTML and Java to correctly get the info from this BatteryStats.txt file and display it in a Tile form on your springboard.

Im am posting 2 version of this,

One is a Static version:

One is a Flip Tile Version:

Shows Stats on the first side:

and a working Battery Image on other side:

Here is the Download links: com.ijinshan.beijing.kbatterydoctorpro.zip

Currently this is bundled for use with BatteryDoctorPro, so if you want to have this on a different Tile, just rename the folder before you drop it into your resources/Tiles/ folder.

Both version are in the Folder, just rename the one you want to use as Tile.html. The Flip Version is set by default

As with all my posted widget work, I expect and welcome all mods of this, so please feel free to use, mod and repost my code. This code can be used for Lockscreens, Winterboard SB Widgets, or iWidgets so the possibilities are endless

I have tried to make this as easy as possible to Mod, Use the Static version as a base and use its code to add/remove/re-arange the widget to your liking. I used IOS's naming schema for the Battery Images, So if your running a Winterboard theme, you can just copy all 17 battery images from your Winterboards Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder into the BatteryStats/Images/Battery folder and your new battery image will match your current WinterBoard Theme.

MatchStic and I hope you enjoy your new BatteryStats iWidget

Look forward to some more cool Widgets coming soon from both of us, next inline is a Free Memory Display Widget
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-15-2013 at 03:26 PM.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

artfuldodger333 (06-15-2013), DannyZ83 (06-15-2013), Runt (06-15-2013), Zombian (07-22-2013)

Thanks

Amazing work guys!!! Thanks Drifter and Matchstic!!
    http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3264/rantlogo.png

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (06-16-2013), The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Here is another battery tile. This one is green when fully charged and will decrease showing the background tile color in background.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/slavqx50x3...ery%20tile.zip

24. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (06-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am having a few problems with creating tiles for apps,
    When I got Strife, Many of my apps in the app list did not have a tile, instead they had a gray box. (most of these were games)
    I decided to create custom tiles for my apps.
    In the applist, The tiles I created looked fine. (AppZilla 3, Bad Pigies, & Bike Race Pro)
    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]-img_0868.png
    But when I added the apps to the home page, The Tiles had an annoying X Box Live banner covering up some of the picture.
    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]-img_0869.png
    In the tiles I have downloaded, none of them have this annoying banner above them.
    Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]-img_0870.png
    I can provide more information if it's neccesary, But If there is an easy fix, please share.
    Thanks in advance
    p.s. I am using an iphone 3gs on 6.1.3 with a teathered jailbreak and I know that this thread says
    "5/4S/4"
    Last edited by 7e11; 06-18-2013 at 04:09 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7e11 View Post
    I am having a few problems with creating tiles for apps,
    When I got Strife, Many of my apps in the app list did not have a tile, instead they had a gray box. (most of these were games)
    I decided to create custom tiles for my apps.
    In the applist, The tiles I created looked fine. (AppZilla 3, Bad Pigies, & Bike Race Pro)
    Attachment 642914
    But when I added the apps to the home page, The Tiles had an annoying X Box Live banner covering up some of the picture.
    Attachment 642915
    In the tiles I have downloaded, none of them have this annoying banner above them.
    Attachment 642916
    I can provide more information if it's neccesary, But If there is an easy fix, please share.
    Thanks in advance
    p.s. I am using an iphone 3gs on 6.1.3 with a teathered jailbreak and I know that this thread says
    "5/4S/4"
    Try to remove Xbox live images from strife/resources/images
    And respring.
    It should work

27. The Following User Says Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

7e11 (06-19-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much!
    You gave me a spimple answer that required no other information!
    Last edited by 7e11; 06-19-2013 at 06:19 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When I am done with all of my custom tiles, I will probably release mine! (Don't worry, I won't include redos of the tiles included in the Strife tile pack, and the mega tile pack. The tiles will mostly be popular games such as "10,000,000", "Bad Pigies", "AppZilla 3" and many more! (unfortionatly, the tile pack wont be done for a while. D: )

LinkBacks (?)