Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 499

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Strife for iPhone 5/4S/4 & iPod Touch 5 [MODS]

  1. #381

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-23-2013)

  3. #382
    Something I put together for the game boy emulator


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (05-23-2013), futureryo (05-23-2013)

  5. #383
    does anyone have a large tile that shows weather, time, and date? thanks.

  6. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by avandever View Post
    does anyone have a large tile that shows weather, time, and date? thanks.
    Drifter is working on large tiles right now.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado1987 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-23-2013)

  8. #385
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by avandever View Post
    does anyone have a large tile that shows weather, time, and date? thanks.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz3z3cht35...%20Time%29.zip

    Try this to hold you over until Drifter's new ones are out.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchmonkey For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-23-2013)

  10. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz3z3cht35...%20Time%29.zip

    Try this to hold you over until Drifter's new ones are out.
    Wow, havent seen that old Tile I made as BcsCustom for ages, brings back some memories Lol, its still got my coding errors in it from back in the day

  11. #387
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Willemstad, Curacao
    Posts
    211
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 132 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Wow, havent seen that old Tile I made as BcsCustom for ages, brings back some memories Lol, its still got my coding errors in it from back in the day
    That damn tile told me it was snowing today. I thought 'WTF?', then I looked outside!

  12. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz3z3cht35...%20Time%29.zip

    Try this to hold you over until Drifter's new ones are out.
    perfect. just what i was looking for. thank you.

  13. #389
    How i can get settings flipboard similar this YouTube

  14. #390
    have take my time to renamed some buttons of the WP7 Strife Blue Accent Theme from Cydia and make it readdy for iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 - but only in orange ( sorry ) if someone help this, i can share. with color Keyboard and SbSettings - Facebook Messenger is skinned to.
    if u want more Icons for the Homescreen simple rename the [email protected] from the Strife Tiles u use for the app and give it to the app folder from ur app inside the winterboard theme as icon@2x ( or the name that is needed )

    -img_2323.png
    -img_2324.png
    -img_2325.png
    -img_2326.png
    -img_2327.png
    -img_2328.png
    -img_2329.png
    -img_2330.png
    -img_2331.png
    -img_2332.png
    -img_2333.png
    -img_2334.png
    -img_2335.png
    -img_2336.png

    hope u like it - i do :-)


    http://rapidshare.com/files/16452490...iPhone%205.zip
    Last edited by Hasiphone; 05-25-2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Link added
    iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hasiphone For This Useful Post:

    Daniel212 (05-25-2013), Runt (05-25-2013), seizlapee (05-25-2013), The.Drifter (05-25-2013)

  16. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    have take my time to renamed some buttons of the WP7 Strife Blue Accent Theme from Cydia and make it readdy for iPhone 5 iOS 6.1 - but only in orange ( sorry ) if someone help this, i can share. with color Keyboard and SbSettings - Facebook Messenger is skinned to.
    if u want more Icons for the Homescreen simple rename the [email protected] from the Strife Tiles u use for the app and give it to the app folder from ur app inside the winterboard theme as icon@2x ( or the name that is needed )


    -img_2323.png
    -img_2324.png
    -img_2325.png
    -img_2326.png
    -img_2327.png
    -img_2328.png
    -img_2329.png
    -img_2330.png
    -img_2331.png
    -img_2332.png
    -img_2333.png
    -img_2334.png
    -img_2335.png
    -img_2336.png

    hope u like it - i do :-)


    http://rapidshare.com/files/16452490...iPhone%205.zip
    can't download the file mate. Throws an error when you try to. Can u upload it to mediafire?

  17. #392
    can someone else this do please? i have no account on mediafire, only rapidshare - or try to download from pc


    I have test the download from iphone - get an error to...don't why...
    But from PC i have downloaded the file
    Last edited by Hasiphone; 05-25-2013 at 08:53 AM.

  18. #393
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    HI there,
    live weather tile modded by me from UNIAWE 6.0, Which shows weather condition as weather forecast. Attachment 638651
    i will add link if anybody interested.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5d41a5xdvv...le.weather.zip
    I can't change the location. Can you show me how ??

    Thanks

  19. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    can someone else this do please? i have no account on mediafire, only rapidshare - or try to download from pc


    I have test the download from iphone - get an error to...don't why...
    But from PC i have downloaded the file
    try uploading it to dropbox, or megaupload, those will do

  20. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by linhnguyen View Post
    I can't change the location. Can you show me how ??

    Thanks
    You can change in Config.js but I think it's not working anymore with yahoo weoid because yahoo just changed its weather settings again.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-25-2013)

  22. #396
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloCrj23 View Post
    The.Drifter, tonight I managed to have four fliping mini tiles, copying your files and creating a "D" block. I tried to replace the weather info with date and time but it is not working. Any clue? Your work is amazing and customizable too so there are lots of possibilities to create. But I don't have your skills, just new ideas. Hope you can help me, again.
    Thanks to The.Drifter's new weather mini flips, I got a four mini tiles that show time, date and city/weather. Can't include the weather icon : ( so I set it to white (FFFFFF).
    Here the video:

    PabloCrj23's clock/weather tile - YouTube

    Here the link:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qhfmcibqbw...ni%20flips.zip

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-25-2013)

  24. #397
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by warwin View Post
    You can change in Config.js but I think it's not working anymore with yahoo weoid because yahoo just changed its weather settings again.
    Thanks dude!

  25. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by linhnguyen View Post
    Thanks dude!
    Fixed is done. Will upload soon.. Thanks to The Drifter for fix.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to warwin For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (05-26-2013)

  27. #399

  28. #400
    Editing
    Last edited by PabloCrj23; 05-26-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •