+ Reply
Page 910 of 1665 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900908909910911912 920 960 1010 1410 ... LastLast
Results 18,181 to 18,200 of 33297

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Imperiali Good thing I made backups... Don't get me wrong, the new ones look great, but the current ones are more my feel. I hear ya man.
...
  1. #18181
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,993
    Thanks
    13,396
    Thanked 17,367 Times in 4,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Good thing I made backups...

    Don't get me wrong, the new ones look great, but the current ones are more my feel.
    I hear ya man. I always do the same thing. As soon as I get a theme I save it to my comp so I can go back to original stuff if I want.

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Thanks for this EricB78!
    No problem bud. Gotta keep my fellow 4/4S users happy.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Bigfin99 (05-03-2013), Hip5 (05-03-2013), Mone (05-03-2013), Sugarbear (05-02-2013), The Analyst (05-07-2013)

  3. #18182
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Va
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    2,149
    Thanked 1,067 Times in 499 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    Hey Chevy, how do I change the font?
    never mind, i got it

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013)

  5. #18183
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I hear ya man. I always do the same thing. As soon as I get a theme I save it to my comp so I can go back to original stuff if I want.
    Not even so much backing up a theme, but backing up every update... Every 170MB update... That comes 2-3 times a week...

  6. #18184
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,038
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 739 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Nsomnia34 View Post
    never mind, i got it
    sorry bro logged off for a few
    glad you got it figured out
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  7. #18185
    "The Original Modsta" _Vansmak_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,652
    Thanks
    295
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 1,227 Posts

    does anyone have that psd to create bottombarlock from zoos lockscreen? i cant find it

  8. #18186
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,038
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 739 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    No problem bud. Gotta keep my fellow 4/4S users happy.
    Eric no iP5 as your personal phone? Or are u just super elite and creating for others? If answer is B...simply awesome
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  9. #18187
    iPhoneaholic powerfixer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    368
    Thanks
    270
    Thanked 469 Times in 251 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    You mean cydia?
    It was tweetbox, I figured it out.
    Thanks.

  10. #18188
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,038
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 739 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    What font are you using ? .
    Font is from Mone latest link
    Should be within the last 10 pages
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  11. #18189
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jund3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 114 Times in 55 Posts

    For some reason, I always forget to use iFile and check, before I ask a dumb question. I actually found it, right before you posted back. Thanks for the info though!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    The one that is included in the DL in the Icono layout folder.

    BTW peeps, I just found my first ever MMi post. Haha. To all the "noobs", check this out:
    Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jund3r For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-02-2013)

  13. #18190
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Me tonight. Thanks to Mone for the Mod and EricB78 who made it work on my i4. Thanks to Lucy's and Schnedi.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367552011.944972.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367552031.126355.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367552055.995574.jpg
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), erayser (05-02-2013), EricB78 (05-02-2013), Mone (05-03-2013)

  15. #18191
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,993
    Thanks
    13,396
    Thanked 17,367 Times in 4,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Eric no iP5 as your personal phone? Or are u just super elite and creating for others? If answer is B...simply awesome
    Nah. I'm still on my 4S. I'm not due for an upgrade until the middle of May and there's no way I could've afforded the 5's full price. So, it looks like I'll hopefully be getting the 5S when it comes out. Since that will take a bit to get a JB for it, I'll be using my 4S for themeing and using it as my iPod.

    Quote Originally Posted by jund3r View Post
    For some reason, I always forget to use iFile and check, before I ask a dumb question. I actually found it, right before you posted back. Thanks for the info though!!
    It's cool man. No biggie.

  16. #18192
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Nah. I'm still on my 4S. I'm not due for an upgrade until the middle of May and there's no way I could've afforded the 5's full price. So, it looks like I'll hopefully be getting the 5S when it comes out. Since that will take a bit to get a JB for it, I'll be using my 4S for themeing and using it as my iPod.



    It's cool man. No biggie.
    Even if you got the 5 mid may its pointless because I'm pretty sure I've read there is no jailbreak nor will there be for 6.1.3 and that's probably what the phone will have on it brand new.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-02-2013)

  18. #18193
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    my sofa
    Posts
    1,132
    Thanks
    2,025
    Thanked 5,145 Times in 959 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    does anyone have that psd to create bottombarlock from zoos lockscreen? i cant find it
    here ya go..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kai312 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), elilab (05-03-2013), EricB78 (05-02-2013), Mone (05-03-2013), nicoand (05-03-2013), RandyTG (05-03-2013), _Vansmak_ (05-02-2013)

  20. #18194
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Nah. I'm still on my 4S. I'm not due for an upgrade until the middle of May and there's no way I could've afforded the 5's full price. So, it looks like I'll hopefully be getting the 5S when it comes out. Since that will take a bit to get a JB for it, I'll be using my 4S for themeing and using it as my iPod.
    Trust me, the 5 isn't cheap... I bought it full price during the pre-orders for $850 (64GB) so I could keep my unlimited data on Verizon. No regrets there. Cheaper in the longer run, too, assuming I keep it for two years.

    But once you get ahold of that 4-inch screen... You will never go back to a 4S.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-02-2013), ljimenez0185 (05-03-2013), MamaJaay (05-03-2013)

  22. #18195
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    239
    Thanked 527 Times in 105 Posts

    Circle%20EN%40mone.theme.rar

    Apologies if someone has already posted i4 version. Credits to Mone, Tuan, Rob. Great work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-circle_en_i4.png  
    Last edited by jeeepers7; 11-11-2013 at 04:18 PM.

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jeeepers7 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), elilab (05-03-2013), Mone (05-03-2013), nicoand (05-03-2013), pioneer88 (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-02-2013), The Analyst (05-07-2013), Titi19 (05-03-2013)

  24. #18196
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,993
    Thanks
    13,396
    Thanked 17,367 Times in 4,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Even if you got the 5 mid may its pointless because I'm pretty sure I've read there is no jailbreak nor will there be for 6.1.3 and that's probably what the phone will have on it brand new.
    Well, from what I hear, iOS7 might be on it's way. So, we'll see what happens. I'm probably going to wait until at least June or July anyway. Gotta get working more and put some money away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Trust me, the 5 isn't cheap... I bought it full price during the pre-orders for $850 (64GB) so I could keep my unlimited data on Verizon. No regrets there. Cheaper in the longer run, too, assuming I keep it for two years.

    But once you get ahold of that 4-inch screen... You will never go back to a 4S.
    I know. Ugh! I see some of the 5 setups and it pains me that my screen is so small. LMAO.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), sethbossfan (05-02-2013), The_Durben (05-03-2013)

  26. #18197
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    295
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 395 Times in 164 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I know. Ugh! I see some of the 5 setups and it pains me that my screen is so small. LMAO.
    And to think I once thought that the 3.5-inch screen was perfect and that I'd never use a 4-inch screen...

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-02-2013), MamaJaay (05-03-2013)

  28. #18198
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,038
    Thanks
    1,777
    Thanked 2,733 Times in 739 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Nah. I'm still on my 4S. I'm not due for an upgrade until the middle of May and there's no way I could've afforded the 5's full price. So, it looks like I'll hopefully be getting the 5S when it comes out. Since that will take a bit to get a JB for it, I'll be using my 4S for themeing and using it as my iPod.
    I don't blame you man, price is still kind of high to purchase off contract
    Maybe you can find a JB 5 before the 5S comes out...especially since it's looking like OS and internal bumped in specs

    I was curious because I thought it was awesome of you converting mods for a 4S. I was like damn, is he really taking the time to convert mods for others haha....makes sense now

    Awesome work man
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  29. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (05-02-2013)

  30. #18199
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    My lockscreen today

    can u share this lockscreen please?

  31. #18200
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,993
    Thanks
    13,396
    Thanked 17,367 Times in 4,253 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    I don't blame you man, price is still kind of high to purchase off contract
    Maybe you can find a JB 5 before the 5S comes out...especially since it's looking like OS and internal bumped in specs

    I was curious because I thought it was awesome of you converting mods for a 4S. I was like damn, is he really taking the time to convert mods for others haha....makes sense now

    Awesome work man
    Actually I really don't use them. This is how I'm running. Still.




  32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (05-03-2013), erayser (05-02-2013), H3ATEDSS (05-02-2013), Hip5 (05-03-2013), map1978 (05-02-2013), mmcneil (05-03-2013), Mone (05-03-2013), sethbossfan (05-02-2013), snoopmm (05-03-2013), The_Durben (05-03-2013), Titi19 (05-03-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts