+ Reply
Page 870 of 1666 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860868869870871872 880 920 970 1370 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,400 of 33308

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
What widget are you usign lizzy ??
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ezaxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

Simple me today....

....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), Karoonchai (05-01-2013), Mone (05-01-2013), ruedi04 (05-01-2013), The_Durben (05-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ncphotographer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Bro no need to apologize if you have questions
    Someone is bound to help
    It's the questions that are asked when the answers are on the previous page type stuff

springtomize will bring icons closer together with 5 icons per row
    iconoclasm also has custom layouts to move icons closer together
    Hey I appreciate that.....I certainly try to find the answers myself before asking. I have gridlock but can't figure out how to get them closer together using that....not sure it's possible. When I try to install iconoclasm it sends my phone into safe mode every time. Springtomize will bring icons closer together with 5 icons per row, but I only want 4 icons on a row.....and when I remove an icon then the remaining 4 aren't centered.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jennimoaddict View Post
    Can someone please help me ?
    Looks like you have it installed from 2 repos? Where are you updating from (repo)?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am using Durben iwidget (top) - it is part of the e6 iwidgets pkg thanks Durben ! and LCD Interactive Forecast (bottom) thanks Schneidi !! (you can search Cydia) and the theme is Mone's dbar Elite 6 V4@mone --- the LCD iwidget slides, really a cool iwidget hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaxx View Post

Elizabeth

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

elilab (05-01-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sugarbear's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make a dark glyph icon for this?
    http://i.imgur.com/IrcN23j.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ezaxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    I am using Durben iwidget (top) - it is part of the e6 iwidgets pkg thanks Durben ! and LCD Interactive Forecast (bottom) thanks Schneidi !! (you can search Cydia) and the theme is Mone's dbar Elite 6 V4@mone --- the LCD iwidget slides, really a cool iwidget hope this helps
    Thanks...😎

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezaxx For This Useful Post:

lizzy954 (05-01-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jennimoaddict's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    Looks like you have it installed from 2 repos? Where are you updating from (repo)?
    From the beta repo its the 1.0-7 update

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 648 Posts

Can someone please help me ?
    Morning Jenni. That file, .DS_Store is a garbage file MAC OS creates when finder is used to look at files. It's safe to delete.

If you have a SSH program on your computer go to /Library and delete the file then try the download again. I didn't see it in iFile for some reason, need to look at the settings but it was there when I opened it with my laptop.

Hope that helps. I wonder if it can be added to iCleaner hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyChris View Post
    I don't think that's it. Whoever made the other tweak Typophone probably used a MAC and the file was uploaded with it as well. Happens to me whenever I ssh anything onto my phone I've made with my mac. Just delete the files on your phone, they are harmless and useless frankly. Even OS doesn't use them anymore that I'm aware of.
    Last edited by Kr0NiK; 05-01-2013 at 09:04 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), ThatGuyChris (05-01-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,862 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I would to integrate the uniaw in my Lock. Can you help me ?
    I'm late getting my kids to school, and then I'm off to work. I'll try to give you a quick and dirty (as in not confusing) way to integrate when I get home. will when I get home from work...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hi all, at the request of someone on the forum, I will leave the last mod I've done, only for i4, but someone with an i5 can easily modify. two wall for this in the folder images. Credits to the original wallpaper creator, Ray and all who share in this forum, greetings

http://i.imgur.com/X0uYv3O.png

http://i.imgur.com/V6kMu9D.png

SBlucia e6 simple mod.theme.rar

another wall with the top smaller if anyone is interested

http://i.imgur.com/LbdJ4Ur.png

iconoclasm here Attachment 635784
    Thanks Lucia... Beautiful work as always!!!

You're the first to post my real name on mmi...

BTW... are you on vacation right now? You mentioned were on some island on your last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperiali View Post
    Hey, erayser, if it isn't too much trouble, could you answer two questions?

1. In post #16,730, you showed steps to get a modified version of this working. I followed all of it and got it working, but I'm curious as to how I can remove the clock that's at the top of the weather image. It looks too bejeweled for my tastes.

2. How are you getting the digital analog clock in that picture on top of the add-on? I can't get it like that.

Thanks in advance.
    1. Open up Style.css and under #Clock, add "Display: none;"

2. It was a lot easier to do on the first release of The_Durban's e6 LS analog clock... since none of his files overwrote mine, but I'll see if I can come up with non-confusing way later... if I have time. But if you want to try it... basically I copied his Folders from his winterboard LS version over to my theme. I copied parts from his Config.js into mine. Last I renamed his LockBackground.html file to "e6_DurbenClock.html", and added the following to my LockBackground.html file:

PHP Code:
    <object data="e6_DurbenClock.html" type="text/html" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height: 480px; z-index:10;"></object
    As for my latest LS... I didn't like how the Animated weather was showing in the background blurred image on my last screenshot... so I resized the Animated Weather part to only display on upper image frame.... I like how it came out.

I'm not really into animated weather since the HTC clock back in 3G phone days... but it is still fun to play with.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (05-01-2013), Dexy88 (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), EricB78 (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), Imperiali (05-01-2013), jawonder (05-01-2013), Lucys (05-01-2013), Mone (05-01-2013), nateD (05-02-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    Have you guys seen the new animations by Dacal?......the windmill spins medium, slow, then counterclockwise....The screen accumulates droplets before the wiper moves across and leaves water streaks.... Jeez!!, that guy is a real BAD**S.....

hi Ferlop i got Topaz new animation but i try make it look like your but fail,can you pm the css file,many thanks

elite 6 - a suit and tie affair-001.png
    Last edited by Simon76; 05-01-2013 at 09:18 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post

2. It was a lot easier to do on the first release of The_Durban's e6 LS analog clock... since none of his files overwrote mine, but I'll see if I can come up with non-confusing way later... if I have time. But if you want to try it... basically I copied his Folders from his winterboard LS version over to my theme. I copied parts from his Config.js into mine. Last I renamed his LockBackground.html file to "e6_DurbenClock.html", and added the following to my LockBackground.html file:

PHP Code:
    <object data="e6_DurbenClock.html" type="text/html" style="position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:320px; height: 480px; z-index:10;"></object
    1. Thanks for this.

2. Okay, yea, this is confusing. I understand what you're saying, but exactly what I add from the folders (the whole folders? Or just parts?) and Config.js (what lines?) are what are confusing me. Further clarification of this would be nice when you get home.

Thanks in advance.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Imperiali For This Useful Post:

erayser (05-01-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

BTW... are you on vacation right now? You mentioned were on some island on your last post.
    No no what else would I be on vacation, I live here, on an island belonging to Spain, my island call it the beautiful island, La Palma Island

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

erayser (05-01-2013), EricB78 (05-01-2013), Jusephe71 (05-17-2013), nateD (05-02-2013), The Analyst (05-02-2013), The_Durben (05-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Morning Jenni. That file, .DS_Store is a garbage file MAC OS creates when finder is used to look at files. It's safe to delete.

If you have a SSH program on your computer go to /Library and delete the file then try the download again. I didn't see it in iFile for some reason, need to look at the settings but it was there when I opened it with my laptop.

Hope that helps. I wonder if it can be added to iCleaner hmmmmm

I don't think that's it. Whoever made the other tweak Typophone probably used a MAC and the file was uploaded with it as well. Happens to me whenever I ssh anything onto my phone I've made with my mac. Just delete the files on your phone, they are harmless and useless frankly. Even OS doesn't use them anymore that I'm aware of.
    I don't know how to delete it I don't have my computer :/

Thanks

Was afraid of that. You could delete the other tweak and reinstall after you download the e6 update maybe.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Was afraid of that. You could delete the other tweak and reinstall after you download the e6 update maybe.
    What tweak ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennimoaddict For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (05-01-2013)

Thanks

Jen you have ifile?
    With ifile you can delete it to.

Or you do like this , uncheck the theme in winterboard run icleaner then try to download again.
    Goodluck

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Claudio27 For This Useful Post:

Jennimoaddict (05-01-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio27 View Post
    Jen you have ifile?
    With ifile you can delete it to.

Or you do like this , uncheck the theme in winterboard run icleaner then try to download again.
    Goodluck
    Yes I do have ifile but where do I delete it from?

Thanks

What tweak ?
    Typophone4

iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm late getting my kids to school, and then I'm off to work. I'll try to give you a quick and dirty (as in not confusing) way to integrate when I get home. will when I get home from work...

PHP Code:
    As for my latest LS... I didn't like how the Animated weather was showing in the background blurred image on my last screenshot... so I resized the Animated Weather part to only display on upper image frame.... I like how it came out.

I'm not really into animated weather since the HTC clock back in 3G phone days... but it is still fun to play with.
    Share please its beautiful the animated ls

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

elilab (05-01-2013), erayser (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), Titi19 (05-01-2013)