Page 865 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855863864865866867 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Results 17,281 to 17,300 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #17281
    Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    I just won't worry about it then. I'm not doing that.
    okey cool.. maybe a reboot can take effect its up to you bro

  2. #17282
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey cool.. maybe a reboot can take effect its up to you bro
    Thing is, it doesn't matter what sound I choose. It just doesn't work.

  3. #17283
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,122
    Thanks
    9,356
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 2,537 Posts

    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (05-01-2013), Bacardi85 (05-01-2013), cerber24 (05-01-2013), chevymusclecar (05-01-2013), Dexy88 (05-01-2013), EdgeNsketch (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), favori (05-02-2013), Feanor64 (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), IrobertI (05-01-2013), kristatos (05-01-2013), Lucys (05-01-2013), markerbb (05-01-2013), nateD (05-02-2013), RandyTG (05-01-2013), The Analyst (05-02-2013), Titi19 (05-01-2013), zplit (05-01-2013)

  5. #17284
    Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    Thing is, it doesn't matter what sound I choose. It just doesn't work.
    it is a new app that you installed or the mail that is allready integrated?

  6. #17285
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    They are in a separate package. Navigate in Cydia to manage- sources, go to the elite 6 repo and youll see them.
    wow. im an idiot. I seriously am embarrassed. thank you once again.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to girliegirl350z For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-02-2013)

  8. #17286
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    it is a new app that you installed or the mail that is allready integrated?
    Default mail.

  9. #17287
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Thanks very much for your analog clock images. I used them and they look great. One problem I am having is how did you get the weather to show on the clock Overlay like you have it. Can you please help me out or can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks.
    change small weather icon z-index to 150 and move, shrink your weather icons to your taste

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to augustborn9909 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (05-01-2013), EricB78 (05-01-2013)

  11. #17288

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (05-01-2013), barsoverbeats (05-01-2013), chevymusclecar (05-01-2013), chiki1973 (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), IrobertI (05-01-2013), zplit (05-01-2013)

  13. #17289
    Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    Default mail.
    hmmm okey maybe your volume is low or in a mute mode? that is very wierd.. honestly i don't see anythin possiblities expect reset all settings for the sound. but i said it up to you

  14. #17290
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,015
    Thanks
    2,651
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl350z View Post
    wow. im an idiot. I seriously am embarrassed. thank you once again.
    DOn't worry about it LOL. We all have our times of DOH!!!!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    girliegirl350z (05-01-2013)

  16. #17291
    Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    Default mail.
    You would need to set your mail alert sound as whatever the default is. If you look in the UISounds folder of your e6.sound theme, is there a mail-sent.caf and new-mail.caf file? Those are the names for the stock mail sounds.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), TaJr12 (05-01-2013)

  18. #17292
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    hmmm okey maybe your volume is low or in a mute mode? that is very wierd.. honestly i don't see anythin possiblities expect reset all settings for the sound. but i said it up to you
    All my sounds are on. I can hear every sound. Every other sound works except for the default mail app. I get the default sound.

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    You would need to set your mail alert sound as whatever the default is. If you look in the UISounds folder of your e6.sound theme, is there a mail-sent.caf and new-mail.caf file? Those are the names for the stock mail sounds.
    They are there. I hear the sent sound, it's only the new mail sound that is still default.
    Last edited by besanford; 05-01-2013 at 12:22 AM.

  19. #17293
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    you will if you really want to acheive your goals positive mind brings positive results and you know that you can
    I know everyone is always pickin on you and I know they are just negative people that you ignore. I know I know I know.

    But if you weren't so delusional you would realize just how condescending you are to people. Your just a kid, bars is a grown man with wife and kids, this is the kind of thing a father says or a coach or a teacher. You remind me of one of those horrible American idol wannabes who are completely tone def yet are shocked when the judges tell them they can't sing. Those negative judges. Worse is they always have that one friend or mother that still encourages them.

    I'm done. Delete me edit me I don't care as of Today you are my 2nd ignored person.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (05-01-2013), Darka5sa5sin (05-01-2013), elilab (05-01-2013), Evertrying (05-01-2013), Feanor64 (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), iskariotA (05-01-2013), noname8317 (05-01-2013), rumcajs (05-01-2013), The Analyst (05-02-2013), Tomme11 (05-01-2013)

  21. #17294
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl350z View Post
    wow. im an idiot. I seriously am embarrassed. thank you once again.
    I wouldnt be. My instruction/ description- #fail. We'll get there.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Best01 (05-01-2013), Carvensno (05-01-2013), girliegirl350z (05-01-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

  23. #17295
    Quote Originally Posted by besnfrd View Post
    They are there. I hear the sent sound, it's only the new mail sound that is still default.
    In Settings/Sounds, is your New Mail tone set as Ding?

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013)

  25. #17296
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    In Settings/Sounds, is your New Mail tone set as Ding?
    Yes. In settings/Sounds and in the notification settings.

  26. #17297
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,015
    Thanks
    2,651
    Thanked 1,761 Times in 754 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    I know everyone is always pickin on you and I know they are just negative people that you ignore. I know I know I know.

    But if you weren't so delusional you would realize just how condescending you are to people. Your just a kid, bars is a grown man with wife and kids, this is the kind of thing a father says or a coach or a teacher. You remind me of one of those horrible American idol wannabes who are completely tone def yet are shocked when the judges tell them they can't sing. Those negative judges. Worse is they always have that one friend or mother that still encourages them.

    I'm done. Delete me edit me I don't care as of Today you are my 2nd ignored person.
    OH SNAP!!!!! LMAO

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    Feanor64 (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013)

  28. #17298
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    I know everyone is always pickin on you and I know they are just negative people that you ignore. I know I know I know.

    But if you weren't so delusional you would realize just how condescending you are to people. Your just a kid, bars is a grown man with wife and kids, this is the kind of thing a father says or a coach or a teacher. You remind me of one of those horrible American idol wannabes who are completely tone def yet are shocked when the judges tell them they can't sing. Those negative judges. Worse is they always have that one friend or mother that still encourages them.

    I'm done. Delete me edit me I don't care as of Today you are my 2nd ignored person.
    Oh **** did I come at a bad time. Lol

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (05-02-2013), Feanor64 (05-01-2013), H3ATEDSS (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), iRyanKGT (05-15-2013), King_O_Hill (05-01-2013), TaJr12 (05-01-2013)

  30. #17299
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    634
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 549 Times in 331 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    I know everyone is always pickin on you and I know they are just negative people that you ignore. I know I know I know.

    But if you weren't so delusional you would realize just how condescending you are to people. Your just a kid, bars is a grown man with wife and kids, this is the kind of thing a father says or a coach or a teacher. You remind me of one of those horrible American idol wannabes who are completely tone def yet are shocked when the judges tell them they can't sing. Those negative judges. Worse is they always have that one friend or mother that still encourages them.

    I'm done. Delete me edit me I don't care as of Today you are my 2nd ignored person.
    You forgot to include this:


  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kimvy For This Useful Post:

    girliegirl350z (05-01-2013), Hip5 (05-01-2013), The Analyst (05-02-2013)

  32. #17300
    G'nite guys/gals. I'll worry about my sounds later. Stay #elite.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to besanford For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (05-01-2013)

Page 865 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855863864865866867 875 915 965 1365 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •