Page 737 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727735736737738739 747 787 837 1237 ... LastLast
Results 14,721 to 14,740 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #14721
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CSK25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mangalia, Romania
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 902 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CSK25 View Post
    Nate can you share that Shazam icon in the ss of the weather forecast widget? Thanks
    Nvm, found it on google

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to CSK25 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-02-2013)

  3. #14722
    In my last update from cydia my settings screen did not theme, and I know it was themed prior. I keep getting the updates from the beta access repo, I did not purchase this on cydia after it went live. If something has jammed this please let me know. I have looked through ifile to try to fix it. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is redundant. I did search prior.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367010418.333569.jpg

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to adamcydia For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-02-2013)

  5. #14723
    Ok I'm using db's new analog clock and some how I moved the clock off the lock screen ... Is there away I can get it back ?! ... I tried reinstalling and it didn't work

  6. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by adamcydia View Post
    In my last update from cydia my settings screen did not theme, and I know it was themed prior. I keep getting the updates from the beta access repo, I did not purchase this on cydia after it went live. If something has jammed this please let me know. I have looked through ifile to try to fix it. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is redundant. I did search prior.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367010418.333569.jpg
    Make sure the slate icon in wb is checked n keep it checked n if you wanna use a different set jus make sure it's checked underneath the one set you are wanting to use that day as well hope this helps
    Last edited by nfsonofgod; 04-26-2013 at 04:13 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nfsonofgod For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-02-2013)

  8. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    Ok I'm using db's new analog clock and some how I moved the clock off the lock screen ... Is there away I can get it back ?! ... I tried reinstalling and it didn't work
    can you screenshot?

  9. #14726
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    Ok I'm using db's new analog clock and some how I moved the clock off the lock screen ... Is there away I can get it back ?! ... I tried reinstalling and it didn't work
    Try deleting the analog clock folder only and then reinstalling it. If the clock still remains off the screen then it could be a tweak clashing with the widget.

  10. #14727
    @powerfixer, not attacking, just informing. If wallpapers are part of the paid theme, they should not be posted freely in the forum. If Rob posted a wallpaper on Twitter, feel free to repost. Just wanted to let you know bud.

  11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-26-2013), Darka5sa5sin (04-26-2013), elilab (04-27-2013), erayser (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (04-26-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013), powerfixer (04-26-2013), sethbossfan (04-26-2013), tinasintunes (04-26-2013)

  12. #14728
    Quote Originally Posted by girliegirl350z View Post
    thats what i was thinking because when i looked in the file, i couldnt find a way to change it. thanks !
    you didn't tell me the name of the ls yet lol

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    girliegirl350z (04-26-2013)

  14. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeenaushad View Post
    Try deleting the analog clock folder only and then reinstalling it. If the clock still remains off the screen then it could be a tweak clashing with the widget.
    I did try that ... The clock I moved of the page and now it won't come back

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367010893.681993.jpg

  15. #14730
    @nfsonofgod that did it. I only had the razor icons activated in winterboard i didnt realize the settings was bundled with the slate icons. Thanks for the quick fix.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to adamcydia For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (05-02-2013)

  17. #14731
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    I did try that ... The clock I moved of the page and now it won't come back

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367010893.681993.jpg
    did you try removed from cydia and reinstall it? it might help you

  18. #14732
    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    @powerfixer, not attacking, just informing. If wallpapers are part of the paid theme, they should not be posted freely in the forum. If Rob posted a wallpaper on Twitter, feel free to repost. Just wanted to let you know bud.
    Yeah thanks rob did twitter me the curtain one.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powerfixer For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (05-02-2013)

  20. #14733
    Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Bro..you can make this a zeppelin logo please??Thanks

    Attachment 634869
    That's my carrier, no need to create it again .. lol .. simply ask .. here you are ..


  21. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-26-2013), Bellcross (04-26-2013), besanford (04-26-2013), boris1978 (04-26-2013), Carvensno (04-26-2013), chevymusclecar (04-26-2013), Dexy88 (04-27-2013), elilab (04-27-2013), erayser (04-26-2013), favori (04-26-2013), H3ATEDSS (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-26-2013), IrobertI (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (05-06-2013), James424 (04-27-2013), jawonder (04-26-2013), jc4108 (04-26-2013), Kr0NiK (04-27-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013), nealh (04-26-2013), nicoand (04-26-2013), pinkinail (04-26-2013), rumcajs (04-26-2013), sethbossfan (04-26-2013), Silverado1987 (04-26-2013), smr_95 (04-26-2013), snakeeater01 (04-26-2013), The Analyst (04-29-2013), The_Durben (04-26-2013)

  22. #14734
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    did you try removed from cydia and reinstall it? it might help you
    Yup done that also

    Is there a file that saves the spot to where u move it to ??

  23. #14735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    I did try that ... The clock I moved of the page and now it won't come back

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1367010893.681993.jpg
    I believe there is a "cookie" associated with it that stores the location. I would think if you renamed it and then respring, it would default to the orig position.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-26-2013), erayser (04-26-2013), EricB78 (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (05-02-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013)

  25. #14736
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    Yup done that also

    Is there a file that saves the spot to where u move it to ??
    go to var/stash/themes/your ls theme/ delete the folder and unistall from cydia respring and re-install it again and use icleaner to clear cookies

  26. #14737
    iPhone? More like MyPhone boris1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 317 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    That's my carrier, no need to create it again .. lol .. simply ask .. here you are ..

    Sorry..i did not know,can i have this logo??I love it!!Thx mone

  27. #14738
    OK someone wanted a "The Weather Center" icon apparently in the thread so just changed the logo on my Yahoo Icon for you..

    Framed and Unframed

    Credit to the creators!!

  28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-26-2013), cerber24 (04-26-2013), chevymusclecar (04-26-2013), Darrenrooster (04-26-2013), Dexy88 (04-27-2013), elilab (04-27-2013), erayser (04-26-2013), EricB78 (04-26-2013), Feanor64 (04-26-2013), G-weezy (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (05-02-2013), iskariotA (04-26-2013), jc4108 (04-26-2013), map1978 (04-26-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013), Mone (04-26-2013), rumcajs (04-26-2013), ThatGuyChris (04-26-2013), The_Durben (04-26-2013), Titi19 (04-26-2013), zplit (04-26-2013)

  29. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    what is the name of the ls? i have a bunch ill check that out for you
    Temp[2].theme.zip

    thats the link for it. thank you for help and sorry it took so long. i had to go thru pages and pages to locate the link. lol.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to girliegirl350z For This Useful Post:

    zplit (04-26-2013)

  31. #14740
    My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NH, USA
    Posts
    911
    Thanks
    2,256
    Thanked 626 Times in 362 Posts

    Could someone please change the icon shadow so that it is on all four sides of the icons? I have seen one that is just under the icons and one that is on the sides and top. TIA.

Page 737 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727735736737738739 747 787 837 1237 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •