Page 709 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699707708709710711 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,180 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #14161
    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    Guys I don't know what to do. My device doesn't even have Cydia on it anymore, for some weird *** reason. All I did was the apt-get winterboard and reboot, and now Cydia and all my stock apps are completely off of my device. What should I do?
    Don't rush out and do it yet but I heard someone just redid the jb and it was ok.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-27-2013)

  3. #14162









    Same lock. Lot of settings does more too. Just don't feel like posting pics

    I'll come back later when people pull their panties out their arse

  4. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), cdrwinston (04-26-2013), Darrenrooster (04-26-2013), Dexy88 (04-26-2013), elilab (04-27-2013), erayser (04-25-2013), EricB78 (04-25-2013), Fattone66 (04-26-2013), H3ATEDSS (04-25-2013), hemptation (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-26-2013), IrobertI (04-25-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), iskariotA (04-25-2013), jghost (05-05-2013), jima6636 (04-28-2013), Lucys (04-26-2013), map1978 (04-25-2013), Mone (04-26-2013), MYsinger79 (04-25-2013), nfsonofgod (04-25-2013), NuckinFutz (04-26-2013), powerfixer (04-25-2013), Ramses2 (04-25-2013), RandyTG (04-26-2013), sethbossfan (04-25-2013), simer_cool (04-26-2013), snakeeater01 (04-26-2013), snoopmm (04-26-2013), The Analyst (04-29-2013)

  5. #14163
    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    Guys I don't know what to do. My device doesn't even have Cydia on it anymore, for some weird *** reason. All I did was the apt-get winterboard and reboot, and now Cydia and all my stock apps are completely off of my device. What should I do?
    can you screenshot your sb? lets see

  6. #14164
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post









    Same lock. Lot of settings

    I'll come back later when people pull their panties out their arse
    Very clean very nice!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to powerfixer For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-26-2013)

  8. #14165
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), iskariotA (04-25-2013), MYsinger79 (04-25-2013)

  10. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post









    Same lock. Lot of settings does more too. Just don't feel like posting pics

    I'll come back later when people pull their panties out their arse
    Looks great dude

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), H3ATEDSS (04-25-2013), hemptation (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-26-2013), Titi19 (04-26-2013)

  12. #14167
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,706
    Thanks
    21,644
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    Guys I don't know what to do. My device doesn't even have Cydia on it anymore, for some weird *** reason. All I did was the apt-get winterboard and reboot, and now Cydia and all my stock apps are completely off of my device. What should I do?
    Dude did this all just happen, like within the past few hours? That's terrible! I wish we could be of more help, but doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere. Did you try posting up on the support forums on here and seeing if they could shed any light? I just don't see how removing one wonky tweak would make everything go to s***. Crazy :/

  13. #14168
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    can you screenshot your sb? lets see
    Nope, because the camera app is one of the stock icons completely absent.

  14. #14169
    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    Nope, because the camera app is one of the stock icons completely absent.
    Press home and power quick for a pic of ur screen and check if u can search for ur photo icon
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-25-2013), Carvensno (04-25-2013), hemptation (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013)

  16. #14170
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Press home and power quick for a pic of ur screen and check if u can search for ur photo icon
    I've tried that, camera and photo are nowhere on phone even through search. As well as settings, messages, phone, a few more stock apps, and namely Cydia.

  17. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Dude did this all just happen, like within the past few hours? That's terrible! I wish we could be of more help, but doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere. Did you try posting up on the support forums on here and seeing if they could shed any light? I just don't see how removing one wonky tweak would make everything go to s***. Crazy :/
    U can't just delete a tweak, it ties in with mobile substrait, deleting the icon folder is not enough.

  18. #14172
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,706
    Thanks
    21,644
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Lol please tell me your phone is just rebooting, and no jailbreak lost! Also, congrats on the 5,000 received thanks!

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (04-26-2013), zplit (04-25-2013)

  20. #14173
    Livin the iPhone Life tunechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanks
    1,912
    Thanked 837 Times in 425 Posts

    Can somebody tell me how to make my statusbar transparent please?

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to tunechi For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (04-26-2013)

  22. #14174
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,706
    Thanks
    21,644
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    I've tried that, camera and photo are nowhere on phone even through search. As well as settings, messages, phone, a few more stock apps, and namely Cydia.
    Can you at least SHSH into your phone, or connect up to the computer through iFunbox?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (04-26-2013)

  24. #14175
    I think what im seeing is that the #elite come in all different shapes and sizes.

  25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), chevymusclecar (04-25-2013), elilab (04-27-2013), EricB78 (04-25-2013), hemptation (04-26-2013), Hip5 (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), jghost (05-05-2013), markerbb (04-26-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013), MYsinger79 (04-25-2013), nicoand (04-26-2013), The_Durben (04-26-2013)

  26. #14176
    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Lol please tell me your phone is just rebooting, and no jailbreak lost! Also, congrats on the 5,000 received thanks!
    Nah man is stuck on the apple logo and thanks i didn't know I had 5,000 thanks lol.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (04-26-2013)

  28. #14177
    So now I have Cydia back after attempting to rejailbreak, but in the Cydia packages list I have just the '4' basic things that come with Cydia/evasi0n, and none of the things still present on the phone that can be seen through settings. Looking further Settings is actually the only stock app I have left. It was on the 9th page, for some reason it created several pages and placed itself over there. None of the other icons are visible though. Things like messages, phone, camera, photos, all of it is completely absent. And Cydia isn't detecting the packages on my device.

  29. #14178
    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    I've tried that, camera and photo are nowhere on phone even through search. As well as settings, messages, phone, a few more stock apps, and namely Cydia.
    @ieFXx had something like that happen but I'm not sure what he did

    Quote Originally Posted by zorphon View Post
    So now I have Cydia back after attempting to rejailbreak, but in the Cydia packages list I have just the '4' basic things that come with Cydia/evasi0n, and none of the things still present on the phone that can be seen through settings. Looking further Settings is actually the only stock app I have left. It was on the 9th page, for some reason it created several pages and placed itself over there. None of the other icons are visible though. Things like messages, phone, camera, photos, all of it is completely absent. And Cydia isn't detecting the packages on my device.
    Restore from icloud backup???

    Holy crap that 2 down today? You guys both using atom? Did you do the artwork tweak? I'm not saying its related but I am now paranoid
    Last edited by _Vansmak_; 04-25-2013 at 10:35 PM.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013)

  31. #14179
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    with tinyumbrella save your shsh blobs first.. in case everything goes wrong!!
    I can't believe this 'young man' is still allowed to post on this forum such horrible horrible advice! Even as a joke no one should ever be told that they may have to "re-jailbreak" when there is no jailbreak available out at the present time for the current and only iOS being signed by Apple.

    Then to insinuate in the post above that saving your SHSH blobs will in any way be able to help you if everything "goes wrong" is just more pure nonsense. Some of you on this thread have helped built this guy Bacardi's thanks count to over 1000 since only four weeks ago when he joined, and that level of thanks count coming from this thread alone - and for what?? -- for some of the worst possible nonsense I've ever seen posted on this forum. I'm sick of it. No one should restore their phone for any reason right now if they want to keep their jailbreak. They would be **** out of luck.

    I marvel that such a lunatic trolling is given so much credence - all the while arguing back telling everybody else that they should just "be loving" when by his very bad advice he is doing the opposite of "loving". Simply unbelievable.

    The only way to make a troll go away, gang, is to ignore him/her. Please, please, please let's just ignore him.

    Sorry for my rant Alpha squad - but I couldn't stand by and watch another second of this guy's lunacy without warning would be noobs to completely ignore Bacardi if they want to keep their precious jailbreak.
    Last edited by Simon; 04-25-2013 at 11:51 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (04-25-2013), Darka5sa5sin (04-26-2013), Darrenrooster (04-26-2013), EricB78 (04-25-2013), Evertrying (04-26-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013), jghost (05-05-2013), King_O_Hill (04-25-2013), MamaJaay (04-26-2013), map1978 (04-25-2013), Mav1971 (04-26-2013), noname8317 (04-26-2013), simer_cool (04-26-2013), snoopmm (04-26-2013), wakeenaushad (04-26-2013), _Vansmak_ (04-25-2013)

  33. #14180
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    @ieFXx had something like that happen but I'm not sure what he did



    Restore from icloud backup???

    Holy crap that 2 down today? You guys both using atom? Did you do the artwork tweak? I'm not saying its related but I am now paranoid
    I locked myself out of my phone with atom for using the wrong size handler png, I was able to go into safe mode and then use ifile to delete the png.

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to powerfixer For This Useful Post:

    Feanor64 (04-25-2013), iRyanKGT (04-25-2013)

Page 709 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 209 609 659 699707708709710711 719 759 809 1209 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •