Page 487 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477485486487488489 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,740 of 33365

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #9721
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So basically you have to play with Iron man's junk to unlock your phone? lol
    this position of the unlock is perfect hahaha you killed me lmaooo

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013), Simon (04-16-2013)

  3. #9722
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tazzaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 100 Times in 58 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Quick question I dl those alternate icons blackyforyahoo which I believe work with the minimalisity ls how do you point the ls to use those icons I'm going to experiment but like to ask too

    Look in the config.js file or whatever the config file is called there should be a line that specifies the what the iconset folder name is. Rename your current one to something else and rename the blacky one to the one that it points to. You could also rename the yahooblacky to whatever you want and change the config file. Your call, both should work. Let me know if it works.
    Go Gators!!!

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tazzaras For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (04-16-2013), iRyanKGT (04-17-2013), Mav1971 (04-16-2013)

  5. #9723
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    47,255
    Thanks
    7,312
    Thanked 16,099 Times in 7,323 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Ill give ya a hint look at the post he made about and hit a button it rhymes with banks
    I can't believe I didn't the first time. Losing my mind I guess.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013), The_Durben (04-16-2013)

  7. #9724
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks
    3,077
    Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,457 Posts

    Actually what I wound up doing was just renaming the blacky one to PlainWeatherIcons and you can just leave the Config alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzaras View Post
    Look in the config.js file or whatever the config file is called there should be a line that specifies the what the iconset folder name is. Rename your current one to something else and rename the blacky one to the one that it points to. You could also rename the yahooblacky to whatever you want and change the config file. Your call, both should work. Let me know if it works.
    Hows this for another Wallpaper?
    -ninja-suit-tie.png
    Last edited by Mav1971; 04-16-2013 at 06:25 PM.

  8. #9725
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    2,662
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 763 Posts

    Does anyone have a copy of this Jellylock tweak? Apparently its not in Cydia anymore.. TIA

  9. #9726
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of this Jellylock tweak? Apparently its not in Cydia anymore.. TIA
    Link was posted couple pages back I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I can't believe I didn't the first time. Losing my mind I guess.
    No comment

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013)

  11. #9727
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    2,662
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 763 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Link was posted couple pages back I think.



    No comment
    Thanks, but that was the png's file that he used on his Ironman LS not the Jellylock tweak it self.

  12. #9728
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Does anyone have a copy of this Jellylock tweak? Apparently its not in Cydia anymore.. TIA
    Google jellylock, or Google link is a few pages back as well!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the4czars For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (04-16-2013), iRyanKGT (04-17-2013)

  14. #9729
    you have to add his repo in cydia.
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NuckinFutz For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (04-16-2013), iRyanKGT (04-17-2013)

  16. #9730
    Quote Originally Posted by H3ATEDSS View Post
    Here you go!

  17. #9731
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks
    3,077
    Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,457 Posts

    I have it installed through Cydia is there a way to package it out? It was free and of course credit to Max Katzmann for developing it. It is a beta as well so you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Thanks, but that was the png's file that he used on his Ironman LS not the Jellylock tweak it self.

  18. #9732
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    15,491
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 556 Posts

    Thanks Eric as allways your top notch work and support of EliteHD and elite6 are greatly appreciated..Thanks for the Icons

    Later;HIP5

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (04-16-2013), iRyanKGT (04-17-2013), The_Durben (04-16-2013)

  20. #9733
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    It seems pretty cool. Will check it out when they add more features to it.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013)

  22. #9734
    please someone can help me with this code works with gps weather but as the app does not work and change the code of true for false and put my zip code and I do not work




    /*
    Configuration here !
    BaSalt HD by Dacal
    For weather code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The correct zip code is in the URL (only numbers)
    */

    var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var gps = true; // You NEED to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" for GPS localization
    var locale = 12761739; // Yahoo Weather (used if gps set to false or myLocation.txt file not found)
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes
    var lang = "en"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = true; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = -1; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time
    var IconSet = "boss"; // Icons for forecasts, spils or basalt
    var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop

    /*
    Interactive LockScreen Widget are incompatible with LockInfo !
    In some case, forecast don't display even without LockInfo.
    You can try to put the variable below to true, not perfect
    (slower response on animation), but better than nothing !
    */

    var ChangeClick = false; // True ONLY if you have problem to show forecast when touch the screen

  23. #9735
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Fresno, Calli
    Posts
    2,047
    Thanks
    2,662
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 763 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckinFutz View Post
    you have to add his repo in cydia.
    Code:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/maxkatzmann
    Thank You well that explains why i couldn't find it LOL its a private repo and has to be added. When googled its just said it could be found on cydia, didnt say anything about a private repo that needed to be added to your resources. again Thanks

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013)

  25. #9736
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks
    3,077
    Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,457 Posts

    What zip code did you put in? Dont forget it's only numbers. Or is the 127 one the one you typed?
    Quote Originally Posted by R3kxm View Post
    please someone can help me with this code works with gps weather but as the app does not work and change the code of true for false and put my zip code and I do not work




    /*
    Configuration here !
    BaSalt HD by Dacal
    For weather code, go to Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News and search for your city. The correct zip code is in the URL (only numbers)
    */

    var ampm = true; // Set to true for 12h format
    var gps = true; // You NEED to install crazyvivek's "GPS Weather Lockscreen" for GPS localization
    var locale = 12761739; // Yahoo Weather (used if gps set to false or myLocation.txt file not found)
    var tempUnit = "c"; // f for fahrenheit
    var updateInterval = 15; // in minutes
    var lang = "en"; // (fr) for french, (de) for german, (sp) for spanish, (it) for italian, (en) or anything else for english,(am) for us
    var SecDisplay = true; // true to display seconds
    var GMT = -1; // Adjust the hour of sunset and sunrise only if YahooWeather don't report correctly summer time
    var IconSet = "boss"; // Icons for forecasts, spils or basalt
    var DropRain = false; // True for classic rain drop

    /*
    Interactive LockScreen Widget are incompatible with LockInfo !
    In some case, forecast don't display even without LockInfo.
    You can try to put the variable below to true, not perfect
    (slower response on animation), but better than nothing !
    */

    var ChangeClick = false; // True ONLY if you have problem to show forecast when touch the screen

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (04-17-2013), R3kxm (04-16-2013)

  27. #9737
    are just numbers and I went to weather.yahoo.com copy and change the last number in false and does not work

  28. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by R3kxm View Post
    are just numbers and I went to weather.yahoo.com copy and change the last number in false and does not work
    first what is your location ? and try to put GPS = false if you dont have it and than try again.. screenshot your problem we might help you more

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    R3kxm (04-16-2013)

  30. #9739
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Time to share !



    Download >>> EliteLightLS.zip
    What i need for this? besides the files provided...

  31. #9740
    So me need to replaces the folders in jellylock can add more than 4

Page 487 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477485486487488489 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •