+ Reply
Page 436 of 1651 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426434435436437438 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 33017

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

is a discussion within the

iPhone 5 New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by 2k1 Www.nest.com you will be amazed Interesting ill take a look
...
  1. #8701
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    2,298
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Www.nest.com you will be amazed
    Interesting ill take a look

  2. #8702
    My iPhone is a Part of Me leodgm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    613
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 364 Times in 212 Posts

    Just saw an update on Cydia for Elite Beta Access.. But what's the updated about?

  3. #8703
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Decided I'm pulling my Instagram SS iWidget from my widget pack
    But below you're gonna find two refreshed and better ones

    Before you just download and use READ CAREFULLY

    The pics below show the icon iWidget with frame options for elite 6
    All three frames in two styles for the icon widget.

    The large iWidget has 4 frames, a Slate, Light, Razor, and a Shadow one

    Both widgets have an option menu to select the frame style when you load it.

    Instagram SS iWidget


    elite 6 icon Instagram SS iWidget



    Now to change these widgets to your own personal feed, another users personal feed or to use a slideshow based off of a tag name from all Instagram pics with that tag you'll need to do some set up of your own on a PC/Mac and also use an SSH program to get the file on/off your phone.

    First go here
    SnapWidget | Instagram Photo Gallery Widgets

    For the large widget you need to enter the variables in the pic below
    The only thing you change from the pic is what you enter for user or by tag.
    *note the options I've filled in/chosen as well as left blank.



    For the icon sized widget same as above but note the size difference



    After you've set the options click preview to make sure you see a slideshow.
    Then select get widget.
    Once the code pops up, select and highlight the same script I have in the pic below



    Now with whatever widget you are using and have copied to your pc/mac, open the Widget.html and edit the highlighted text in the pic below with your script you just copied from the page and overwrite it. Save and done.



    SSH widget back to your device to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets and enjoy your own custom slideshow


    Download iWidget: Instagram_SS_iWidget.rar

    Download Icon iWidget: Instagram_SS_icon_iWidget.rar


    Don't repost links of these mods. Remember or bookmark this post or just refer people to me and I'll link this post.

  4. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-16-2013), Bacardi85 (04-14-2013), Best01 (04-14-2013), blkmini (04-14-2013), Bodhi1976 (04-16-2013), chevymusclecar (04-14-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), cuzin (04-15-2013), Darka5sa5sin (04-14-2013), Darrenrooster (04-14-2013), Destan (04-15-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), elilab (04-15-2013), erayser (04-14-2013), EricB78 (04-14-2013), Fattone66 (04-14-2013), G-weezy (04-14-2013), GibMcfragger (04-14-2013), H3ATEDSS (04-14-2013), Hip5 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), James424 (04-15-2013), Kr0NiK (04-14-2013), kwajkid (04-14-2013), Laxu (04-24-2013), Lkkwus (04-14-2013), Mav1971 (04-14-2013), nateD (04-14-2013), NewdestinyX (04-14-2013), nnfdcane (04-15-2013), phil73 (04-14-2013), pinkinail (04-14-2013), rumcajs (04-14-2013), sethbossfan (04-14-2013), SHARON1O (04-15-2013), Simon (04-14-2013), Sk37cH (04-14-2013), snakeeater01 (04-14-2013), TaJr12 (04-16-2013), ThatGuyChris (04-15-2013), tomme11 (04-14-2013), wrussell1989 (04-14-2013)

  5. #8704
    "iDoThis" Alpha x| LiB |x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 834 Times in 385 Posts

    Pending....
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 04-14-2013 at 03:34 PM.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), TaJr12 (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  7. #8705
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    2,298
    Thanked 3,036 Times in 1,166 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Decided I'm pulling my Instagram SS iWidget from my widget pack
    But below you're gonna find two refreshed and better ones

    Before you just download and use READ CAREFULLY

    The pics below show the icon iWidget with frame options for elite 6
    All three frames in two styles for the icon widget.

    The large iWidget has 4 frames, a Slate, Light, Razor, and a Shadow one

    Both widgets have an option menu to select the frame style when you load it.

    Instagram SS iWidget


    elite 6 icon Instagram SS iWidget



    Now to change these widgets to your own personal feed, another users personal feed or to use a slideshow based off of a tag name from all Instagram pics with that tag you'll need to do some set up of your own on a PC/Mac and also use an SSH program to get the file on/off your phone.

    First go here
    SnapWidget | Instagram Photo Gallery Widgets

    For the large widget you need to enter the variables in the pic below
    The only thing you change from the pic is what you enter for user or by tag.
    *note the options I've filled in/chosen as well as left blank.



    For the icon sized widget same as above but note the size difference



    After you've set the options click preview to make sure you see a slideshow.
    Then select get widget.
    Once the code pops up, select and highlight the same script I have in the pic below



    Now with whatever widget you are using and have copied to your pc/mac, open the Widget.html and edit the highlighted text in the pic below with your script you just copied from the page and overwrite it. Save and done.



    SSH widget back to your device to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets and enjoy your own custom slideshow


    Download iWidget: Instagram_SS_iWidget.rar

    Download Icon iWidget: Instagram_SS_icon_iWidget.rar


    Don't repost links of these mods. Remember or bookmark this post or just refer people to me and I'll link this post.
    Wow for all that work Durben you make me want to start using Instagram lol

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), iskariotA (04-14-2013), James424 (04-15-2013), nicoand (04-15-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  9. #8706
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Wow for all that work Durben you make me want to start using Instagram lol
    Don't really need your own for a slideshow. Just create with a hash tag name of pics you like
    eg: classiccars, elite6, sunset, ect
    Ongoing changing slideshow

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), Darka5sa5sin (04-14-2013), Destan (04-15-2013), elilab (04-15-2013), EricB78 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), James424 (04-15-2013), Mav1971 (04-14-2013)

  11. #8707
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Papichulo74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    1,291
    Thanked 2,073 Times in 588 Posts

    Lovin the new walls bars

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013)

  13. #8708
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,010
    Thanks
    6,501
    Thanked 14,519 Times in 3,846 Posts

    durben i love those sexy girls hahah few days ago i put a sb wallpaper with a sexy girl and few of them they compliant that was a pollution but great work buddy

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  15. #8709
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,665
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 888 Times in 471 Posts

    Great work once again Durben!
    @ Bacardi..we all love them girls

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  17. #8710
    "iDoThis" Alpha x| LiB |x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    877
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 834 Times in 385 Posts

    Okay update is live! Go go go!

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    2k1 (04-14-2013), elilab (04-15-2013), GibMcfragger (04-14-2013), Hip5 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), lizzy954 (04-14-2013), TaJr12 (04-16-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  19. #8711
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,942
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    The ones posted are set up on suicide girls user feed
    Use em as is or change to your own. Up to the user.
    If they don't like the girls, they can change it themselves

  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-14-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), EricB78 (04-14-2013), GibMcfragger (04-14-2013), Hip5 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), nateD (04-14-2013), nicoand (04-15-2013)

  21. #8712
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,611
    Thanks
    17,203
    Thanked 18,279 Times in 3,992 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    I hope you could add what I dream
    Ok got it bro will start on it now

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), EricB78 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), The_Durben (04-14-2013)

  23. #8713
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,667
    Thanked 749 Times in 281 Posts

    Wow stormcrow,,,there is a God,,, and yes I was berated and embarrassed however, I moved on knowing I was falsely accused,,, I sent him 3 pm apologizing and asking how to remove since this is my first time in a "thread" only to be ignored. I then reached out to Bacardi and Simon and they helped me. I usually read the news on Modmyi however, upon a friends suggestion who knows I am addicted to widgets and dressing up my iphone, I decided to make this one my first. I lost my job and this has been therapy for me as well,,,, Thank you so much for posting your remark. I truly don't know how to butcher anything but then again,,, no one here knows me and trust is earned,,,,All I know is how to do is increase my wallpapers from 640x960 to 640x1136. With all due respect,,,,a big hug I give to you....xoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot, but you stated twice that the wallpaper was yoir work and berated izzy for butchering it. I will just leave this right here.

    Black Suit White Shirt Red Tie HD Wallpaper | FreeHDWall.Com | Free HD Wallpapers for your Desktop

    Elizabeth


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-14-2013), elilab (04-15-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), Simon (04-14-2013)

  25. #8714
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks
    1,605
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 608 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post


    Download everything >>> Elite6 new.zip

    Enjoy
    How do you get the battery % ?.

  26. #8715
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 33 Times in 13 Posts

    Default My setup










  27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to protagonist For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), Dexy88 (04-14-2013), elilab (04-15-2013), erayser (04-14-2013), EricB78 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013), James424 (04-15-2013), lizzy954 (04-14-2013), Master_Willem (04-14-2013)

  28. #8716
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,667
    Thanked 749 Times in 281 Posts

    Hi Bacardi,,, your profile pic is nice !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    durben i love those sexy girls hahah few days ago i put a sb wallpaper with a sexy girl and few of them they compliant that was a pollution but great work buddy

    Elizabeth


  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (04-14-2013), iryankgt (04-14-2013)

  30. #8717
    iPhoneaholic prymeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Nomadic
    Posts
    435
    Thanks
    663
    Thanked 510 Times in 232 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Www.nest.com you will be amazed
    Made me check out the app. It's pretty promising. Can't wait to be a homeowner lol.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”

    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to prymeh For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013)

  32. #8718
    Theme Creator Bacardi85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,010
    Thanks
    6,501
    Thanked 14,519 Times in 3,846 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    Hi Bacardi,,, your profile pic is nice !!
    BIG LOL but thanks

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013)

  34. #8719
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,050
    Thanks
    1,813
    Thanked 7,054 Times in 4,200 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Okay update is live! Go go go!
    Thank you loving it

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013)

  36. #8720
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,667
    Thanked 749 Times in 281 Posts

    Thank you very much I needed a shazam icon real bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Somebody asked for the Chrome Icon I was using, very sorry I don't remember who and couldn't find the post again.

    Anyway here are 2 versions, wasn't really happy with either so still working on a different version.
    Attachment 632362Attachment 632363

    Here's a Shazam icon I originally did for one of my favorite themes by cukheim, changed up some for e6, was trying to get a raised button look using a background from one of the Alt icons in the theme, not sure who did it but nice job.. I like it, maybe somebody else will.
    Attachment 632364

    Cheers all.

    Elizabeth


  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

    iryankgt (04-14-2013), Kr0NiK (04-14-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts