Page 313 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303311312313314315 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,260 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    FRXX4765 voilaa
    Ok je viens de tester et la ville se trouve à 90 km

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

hahaha noo broo over the calendar icon we cant see the week.. is to black over the grey icons lool
    Your talking about the actual calendar icon? I have a number there in black and weekday in white. I'm using a different plist that I mix and matched.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Your talking about the actual calendar icon? I have a number there in black and weekday in white. I'm using a different plist that I mix and matched.
    i was not talk about you.. i was talking about the dude that u reply.. nevermind broo

Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    Ok je viens de tester et la ville se trouve à 90 km
    alors tout est fonctionelle?

Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Dam now that is CLASSY. Love the separate walls and just the whole layout. Gonna have to grab the screenshots to model my setup to something similar. Thanks!

I hear you, but please don't leave bud! Some people have an eye for design and others not. Some people like to destroy art, while others appreciate and enhance it. But at the end of the day, to each his own right? All we can do is appreciate this beautiful thing in our own way

Take note on the "mod with care" part people.
    Thanks I like to use shelves or anything to sut my icons. I'm working on a wallpaper friendly to a default layout for 5x4, let me fix the gaps.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

5. The Following User Says Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

iRyanKGT (04-09-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leodgm View Post
    Could you please share Mone's widget but I see you have the weather on it (the one with the clouds) TIA!
    Eric just posted Mones widgets a couple pages back. I don't have the zip on my PC. I do everything using ifile. I download the zip through my phone and unzip using ifile then I move it to the right location. Change everything around till my liking.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (04-09-2013), Hip5 (04-12-2013), iRyanKGT (04-09-2013)

i was not talk about you.. i was talking about the dude that u reply.. nevermind broo

alors tout est fonctionelle?
    Oui mais dit moi ou as tu eu ce code STP ???Je vois que tu te debrouilles pas mal

Thanks

Bacardi,

Lol. All I see was my post being quoted. I thought you were talking to me. I kept looking at my calendars like "what is he talking about?" I was looking real hard too lol just to see if it was missing something.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 04-09-2013 at 02:23 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Titi19 View Post
    Oui mais dit moi ou as tu eu ce code STP ???Je vois que tu te debrouilles pas mal
    vasy sur ce site

http://edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-l...-codes/france/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @Simon

Hue change was just an example. Some are done bad.
    Trust me I even said this to our alpha team when some of the icons were changed.
    Instead I just remade (at least the ones I did) into that color using different layers.
    It ends up looking better. Again, a lot of people can't do this especially without a psd
    But this is why you've seen me post a few variations of icons that have red/black colours to them. I had them done already for basically the same reason.

Hue changes can be done well (like for example yours, wouldn't have hit thanks if i didn't like)
    Which by the way for someone really just learning this was done very tasteful.

Chopping up an icon and or then hue changing to a very contrasting color just doesn't look good. Only my opinion again. Others have their own taste and do what they like.

I'm really just trying to be constructive. There's a lot of talent on this thread and if done right these looks can be different but still be elite.
    You have been very constructive, thank you
    Last night I tried to change some of the colors and just couldn't get it right, The safari icon in particular was not very good, wasn't happy with it, I couldn't get the line just right the way the original was. Then Cowboy told me about hue change in PS and I found that to be a much better solution, no messing up the pixel arrangement of the original while still getting the desired color I wanted, ended up looking a lot better. Maybe soon I can try out the layer method you described and up my skillz. Last nights pixel by pixel attempt was very good practice for me though, first time really doing something like that, hopefully soon I can use that to make my own icon from scratch.

Now please go fix that post I reported on another thread :P
    I got you bud
    Was on that post in 2 minutes, how's that for response time

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-09-2013), EricB78 (04-09-2013), iRyanKGT (04-09-2013), The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Can not download?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 1,396 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The 8th Immortal View Post

For future reference people, this is how mature people have respectable conversations with one another.
    It's 2:30pm here and i'm getting off work now. Catch up with the thread a lil later.
    Touché! Durben is a pretty stand up guy too haha. Thank you for showing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I hope my hue changes to a few of the icons I had in my screenshot didn't make you cringe. I thought they looked good to go with the blue theme I wanted but PS is a new adventure for me. Give me a broken or bricked iPhone and I'll whip that thing into shape in no time lol. The more I do the better I will get and seeing what you, Bars and some of the other long time themers here put out is very inspiring to want to get to that level. Gotta walk before you can run though. The more direction we get and constructive criticism will eventually lead to better modding by us of all that you guys do. Simply saying "mod with care" is not really helping anyone though and can discourage some from proceeding further beyond the google image copy and past and simple hue changes to already existing icons. Don't take it as a bad thing that some want to mod things their way to their liking, even if they don't do a very good job. Take it as a compliment that we look up to the work you guys put out and want to get there as well someday. I for one don't want to be forced fed beautiful setups done by others. I want to be able to add to it and mold it to my taste, have a feeling of self accomplishment that I was able to contribute in some way, even if my taste is only shared me. I used to just buy a theme and run it stock, the way the themer made it. I used to be happy with just stock iOS too, happy with what Apple presented me with. Jailbreaking opens a whole new world though and makes me want to do things my way, theming takes that even further and makes me want to mold my phone exactly to my liking. I know you for one are always helping and encouraging others to get their phone the way they want it. You have given me personally some really great advise in my red and blue modding ventures of e6.

Good example of this is MJ helping me with her UNIAW setup the other day. First she gave me a setup specific to what I asked for which was great. But then she and Ian helped me go beyond what they could do for me and helped me understand the inner workings of UNIAW so that I can dig in there, get my hands dirty and continue modding it by myself. They (as well as Drifter, Decal, King and Newdestiny) got me to a point where I can now take the stock UNIAW and mold it to the way I want it without having to ask someone else to do it for me. The feeling was great to be able to make something similar to what MJ had first provided me with but starting it from scratch and doing it all myself.
    It is exciting to see even just a glimpse into what all of these artists do!

About the picture icons, if you like them all the best for your phone and you.
    I was more so saying this to the ones that might not have even realized that these icons were hand made.
    I mean really, just one example Beats icon for music.
    If I didn't see it made on Robs psd I would maybe assume it was an image placed in of an actual logo.
    Some may not even realize. That's all.

And the not directed at you was meant as not directed at just you personally because I quoted your post.
    Rob really is losing sleep when he blasts twitter with the stories and samples of what's to come. Blood, sweat and tears have been poured into this project mainly by Rob followed by his faithful and trustworthy Alpha Squad. We're his marketing team, confidants, friends, coworkers, support staff, alpha testers. Elite 6 has taken the whole Elite way of life to a new level. We hope that the community is seeing that as we steadily approach a full theme launch to Cydia. Thank you for joining us early on for a taste of what's to come. We appreciate all the feedback that you all have provided as Beta testers. It's been an exciting journey so far! Here's to the future.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013), Bacardi85 (04-09-2013), EdgeNsketch (04-09-2013), EricB78 (04-09-2013), GibMcfragger (04-09-2013), H3ATEDSS (04-09-2013), Hip5 (04-12-2013), Laxu (04-11-2013), MamaJaay (04-09-2013), Simon (04-09-2013), The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Bacardi,

Lol. All I see was my post being quoted. I thought you were talking to me. I kept looking at my calendars like "what is he talking about?" I was looking real hard too lol just to see if it was missing something.
    hahah that is funny lol

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,808 Times in 635 Posts

made a new wall...well..tweaked mone's!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to H3ATEDSS For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-09-2013), elilab (04-11-2013), iRyanKGT (04-09-2013), James424 (04-10-2013), The_Durben (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

Trying the UNIAW6 SB2 at the moment and would like to change the background to something elite. In the file it says must activate in ye .css file I believe I see where they mean bug how do you activate it?

Finally caught up.......anybody got a PerPage+ "slate" icon......please?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charly_ For This Useful Post:

elilab (04-11-2013), Zooropalg (04-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Trying the UNIAW6 SB2 at the moment and would like to change the background to something elite. In the file it says must activate in ye .css file I believe I see where they mean bug how do you activate it?
    activate?? send the screenshot

iPhone? More like MyPhone Famebound's Avatar
    Thanks

Can anyone make this icon have red lines instead of grey?

-boa_zps5880eb10.png

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Famebound For This Useful Post:

James424 (04-10-2013), jc4108 (04-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    This post by MJ may be able to help you: MJSMASH LockScreen/Springboard widget

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-09-2013), Cloud2Ground (04-09-2013), elilab (04-11-2013), iRyanKGT (04-09-2013), Mav1971 (04-09-2013), The_Durben (04-09-2013)

why people are not fixing there info.plist for the date? i dont understand!! the is the second one lol
    What are you the calendar police? I change setups, even themes, quite frequently and they have different plists that req fine adjustments here and there so not that I have to explain myself please excuse me if I don't always take the time to edit my plist.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Vansmak_ For This Useful Post:

Bodhi1976 (04-10-2013), iRyanKGT (04-09-2013), Joserrrr (04-09-2013)

Page 313 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303311312313314315 323 363 413 813 1313 ... LastLast