Page 1653 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 653 1153 1553 1603 164316511652165316541655 1663 ... LastLast
Results 33,041 to 33,060 of 33361

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: elite 6 - a suit and tie affair

  1. #33041
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    will work on iPhone 4 4s 5 5s and c ))))
    Hey Smitbeat do you have a rough idea when we finally be able to have this bad boy on our phones?

  2. #33042
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hey Smitbeat do you have a rough idea when we finally be able to have this bad boy on our phones?
    Thursday ))))))

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    kristatos (06-17-2014), ogkikz (06-19-2014), RkoViper81 (06-17-2014)

  4. #33043
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Thursday ))))))
    Wow awesome man thx very much.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-17-2014)

  6. #33044
    iPhoneaholic dReAdLoKdEmOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Arlington, Texas
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 129 Times in 102 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sju View Post
    that picture look like a iphone 5 and not a iphone 5S and in cydia the theme say unable to purchase !!!!
    If it says "unable to purchase" then how will we be able to purchase this for iOS 7?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to dReAdLoKdEmOn For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-17-2014)

  8. #33045
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 11 Times in 7 Posts

    Today is the day???

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to depudee For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-19-2014)

  10. #33046
    Quote Originally Posted by depudee View Post
    Today is the day???
    Hello))) I sit sweating over the computer))) Today will be a late night ))))

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    erayser (06-19-2014), EricB78 (06-19-2014), Heine (06-19-2014), kristatos (06-19-2014), marco29 (06-19-2014), metaserph (06-19-2014), ogkikz (06-19-2014), rjr1124 (06-19-2014), streetrebel (06-19-2014)

  12. #33047
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Hello))) I sit sweating over the computer))) Today will be a late night ))))
    wow!!!! i feel lost! i didnt know this!!! omg what a crazy news!! thanks smitbeat! you are the man!!!.. just wonder how we could get our copies ? i purchased elite 6 but if i need to purchase it again no prob so im ready

    thanks for all bro..
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ogkikz For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-19-2014)

  14. #33048

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (06-19-2014), Smitbeat (06-19-2014)

  16. #33049
    Hi all guys))) That long-awaited miracle elite6 under ios7)))) Please send me proof that you have bought this theme and I'll send the package))))
    If you did not buy this theme here Roba PayPal - [email protected] - 4$
    Wrote to me in a personal )))
    Cydia tweaks icon - 20 tweaks icon )))
    Cydia Settings tweaks icon - 77 tweaks icon )))
    AppStore Icons - 101 app icon )))
    Last edited by Smitbeat; 06-19-2014 at 02:50 PM.

  17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (06-19-2014), dReAdLoKdEmOn (06-19-2014), Heine (06-19-2014), impe (06-19-2014), IrobertI (06-22-2014), kristatos (06-19-2014), map1978 (06-20-2014), NewdestinyX (06-19-2014), ogkikz (06-19-2014), seizlapee (06-19-2014), TeddyDiesel (06-19-2014), Zanth (06-24-2014)

  18. #33050
    iPhone? More like MyPhone impe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    FRANCE, Nancy
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 60 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Hi all guys))) That long-awaited miracle elite6 under ios7)))) Please send me proof that you have bought this theme and I'll send the package))))
    If you did not buy this theme here Roba PayPal - [email protected] - 4$
    Wrote to me in a personal )))
    Cydia tweaks icon - 20 tweaks icon )))
    Cydia Settings tweaks icon - 77 tweaks icon )))
    AppStore Icons - 101 app icon )))
    Money sending !!

  19. #33051
    Just tell me, please, how to send you a proof, when I enter Cydia, and look for Elite6, I get a message ünable to purchase" ,so I can't show you "Package officially purchased". Just to remind you, I am on i4, 7.1.1 Geeksnow jailbreak

  20. #33052
    Quote Originally Posted by impe View Post
    Money sending !!
    Only then write to the PM with evidence))) This is not my PayPal )))

    Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Just tell me, please, how to send you a proof, when I enter Cydia, and look for Elite6, I get a message ünable to purchase" ,so I can't show you "Package officially purchased". Just to remind you, I am on i4, 7.1.1 Geeksnow jailbreak
    Do you in the mail should be stored message ))))

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    bbrks (06-19-2014)

  22. #33053
    If you mean, my mail box, hehe, that was so long ago, old messages are deleted.....I have donated for Elite6 at the beginning, before it was officially released.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-19-2014)

  24. #33054
    Yeah.. There's no way for any of us to show proof of purchase unless we kept all of our old emails.. We'll just have to purchase again..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  25. #33055
    thats the way to work it 👊 one hell of a job u done right there bro 🙌



  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Smitbeat (06-19-2014)

  27. #33056
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yeah.. There's no way for any of us to show proof of purchase unless we kept all of our old emails.. We'll just have to purchase again..
    Here's how I look at Cydia


    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    thats the way to work it �� one hell of a job u done right there bro ��


    Thank you bro))) I hope you are all well

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitbeat For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (06-24-2014)

  29. #33057
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,448
    Thanks
    2,122
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,282 Posts

    Nice work smitsbeats hope to get it soon do you got the psd also for elite to thanks bro for your awesome work

  30. #33058
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitbeat View Post
    Here's how I look at Cydia




    Thank you bro))) I hope you are all well
    all good here bro, hope u didnt burn out on thos task 😂



  31. #33059
    Tav681 you delete a message full message (((I can not send you

  32. #33060
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,448
    Thanks
    2,122
    Thanked 2,624 Times in 1,282 Posts


Page 1653 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 653 1153 1553 1603 164316511652165316541655 1663 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •